Listing monitored by Flexi Home Storage Solutions

• Rates and Fees
Rohan
RohanPerth, WA

Great wardrobe design & install

Very pleased with designs and profession service provided by Flexi. Good advice on designs and flexible to client requirements. Flexi was happy to iterate designs as per requirements, the tradesmanship was perfect, timely install and kept the house clean.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Hi Rohan, Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review! This makes us very proud to hear how happy you are with your new wardrobe.
From the team at Flexi.

My new kitchen is fabulous.

The design process for a kitchen remodel, which is necessarily very different to a new build, was excellent. Before the quote was accepted there was no pressure and discussion/alteration was no problem. Cabinetry was excellent and any problems that emerged were dealt with satisfactorily.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Hi Pauline, thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful 5-star review! This makes us very proud to hear how happy you are. From the team at Flexi.

Relmac
RelmacPerth, WA

Very very happy with my new study

Very professional up front and in the installation.
Would certainly recommend to anyone for peace of mind and ease - everything went as they said it would and the installer was polite and cleaned up completely

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! We're so pleased you are happy with the result, and we look forward to working with you again on any future renovation projects you may have. Thanks, from the team at Flexi.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Flexi Home Storage Solutions compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Rob V
Rob VPerth, WA

Very happy! Laundry

Very happy with transformation and professionalism of all involved. They removed old cupboards and took away. Also able to match kitchen tops. If your willing to spend the money, then Flexi team is a reliable business.

Beautiful kitchen

In September we had a kitchen installed by Flexi, great service, kitchen turned out beautifully.
Only thing was our project manager only turned up once, at the end of the kitchen installation, even though timeline said he's coming out more often throughout process (maybe because we're in Rockingham?) and we had a few issues with installation.
But definitely recommend Flexi and would go with them again.

Love my new kitchen

We have used Flexi twice in the past for built in wardrobes and were more than happy with there quality. We thought we would try them for our kitchen. They did an excellent job. Very patient and very obliging. Would highly recommend there services.

Sang
SangPerth

Great work done on our walk-in-robe!

Flexi provided really good service from the start. Our consultant Kevin was very helpful and responded quickly to all our queries and provided really good options. We had a fairly tight space in our bedrooms for the wardrobes to be done so were quite concerned about the amount of usable space we would get. Flexi provided an excellent solution to meet our needs. The workmanship was also great and they did a neat job on the day. Really pleased with the outcome even though the price point was slightly above what we originally budgeted.

NRW
NRWMelville

Replacement Kitchen, Minor Bedroom Wardrobes, Linen and Laundry Cupboards

Nick

Master wardrobe, Library and Kitchen remodelling.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Flexi Home Storage Solutions compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Built in cupboards review.

Ross was helpful and continued to followup. Consistent emails and options offered and he was prepared to change designs at no problem.

Wardrobe luxury

From the word go, our designer, Brian Shand, made the process extremely easy. Working within a confined and somewhat difficult area (with vents to contend with) his imagination and design flair shone through. He came up with a superb, functional area that ticked every box that I asked for. The second wardrobe was equally fabulous - not only to look at but so functional in every way. In short, very very happy with our design and will recommend to friends & family. From the designer Brian to the installation team, well done.

Todd
ToddPerth

Very happy with our new robes!

Couldn't be happier with the initial sales experience and installation. Experienced staff, friendly service, we were provided various options to suit our needs & the installation was done within a few weeks. Perfect!

Our only issue was the after-sales service (or lack thereof).
We requested a few extra shelves - numerous emails with no response, and promises of phone calls from the Production Manager, which never eventuated. Eventually someone else personally took ownership of our matter, and it was handled quickly & shelves delivered (thank you Emily). Tarnished an otherwise great experience.

JenniferFremantle

Two unique storage challenges well resolved

Better than 4 stars but not quite 5.
I really enjoyed dealing with Flexi Home Storage Solutions from my first phone conversation to finished product and one day later I'm having a great time packing my new storage units. Thank you so much Margie, Ross and Luke for undertaking this challenge at a most reasonable price and on time. I'm so glad the rain held off until Luke had completed his work as he had to work outside and contend with quite small installation spaces inside. I was also impressed with his resolution of the custom fascia solution proposed by designer Ross. It gives me so much more room on top of the standard shelving units in my new cupboard and looks good.

SXBoy
SXBoyperth

Approachable and understanding

We chose Flexi as they had good reviews and a local showroom
After a visit to the showroom I was happy to engage them to design our fitted robe
The designer was very accomodating and spent time with us to ensure we all understood what she was proposing and provided a clear plan of the works
We had them quote on different scenarios and then chose the one we liked the best

GG55
GG55asked

I am in a rental appartment and need something to show off my family photos, I am not allowed to hang anything on the walls or put up screws etc.
Suggestions please, not too expensive as I am on modest income.

Hi GG55.

Sincerest apologies that we did not reply sooner! We've only just received notification of your question and we'll investigate the reasons behind this straight away.
Most of our work is designed & installed to be built in furniture - meaning it gets fixed to the walls - however if you're still looking for something to display your photo's, please contact us on 9301 4200 or via email at admin@flexi.com.au and we'd be happy to discuss some options with you.

Thanks,
Emily @ Flexi

Leila O
Leila Oasked

I’m from Perth , if I give you my address and phone number,When can I get a Quote for three Waldrobes ?

Hi Leila,
Thanks for contacting us! If you go to our website (www.flexiwardrobes.com.au/contact), you can submit your contact details and we can phone you to arrange a free in-home consultation with one of our designers. Alternatively, send an email to info@flexi.com.au with your details.
Thanks,
Emily @ Flexi

sheila68
sheila68asked

Do you have any stores in Scotland?

Hi Sheila!
Unfortunately we don't! We are a locally owned and operated company based in Perth, Western Australia but if we ever expand internationally, we'll be sure to advise everyone via our Facebook page so why not "like" our page and be kept up to date? You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/FlexiHomeStorageSolutions/
Thanks :)