Flexi Renovation Group

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flexi Renovation Group

Pros

Admirable aesthetics
High quality materials
Professional and efficient staff

4.9
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Our new kitchen is amazing

Love our new kitchen and have recommended Flexi to family and friends

• Incentivised Review No
Edna
EdnaPerth, WA

My new kitchen is perfect

Flexi renovated my kitchen. Richard listened to my needs and Craig ensured the works ran smoothly. I absolutely love my new kitchen. Thank you to the team at Flexi.

3rd time fabulous

Flexi has again excelled in design and workmanship. An easy company to deal with who listen to the needs of the customer.

MAS
MASPerth, WA

Kitchen reno

Thrilled with my new kitchen. Ross managed the whole process within our budget. The whole team installed it within a day which was much appreciated. Recommend to all!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Services UsedKitchen

Linda
LindaPerth, WA

Perfect French Provincial Kitchen

• +2Thumbnail
Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Extremely satisfied with the design work performed by Ross and the installation by the cabinet makers.

Ross designed x 3 walk in robes, x 2 guest bedroom robes, x 2 storerooms and x 2 built in desks. Throughout our relationship Ross listened and quite evidently has extensive experience in this field. The two standouts are the master walk in robe which is beautiful and our son’s built in desk / gaming station. The primary installation was completed in one day with x 4 cabinet makers on site. All representatives are a credit to their company and we would highly recommend them. Michele & Michael

• Timeliness

Loving our new kitchen and laundry

Flexi designed and installed our new kitchen/laundry. Very happy with new look and the works conducted. Would recommend Flexi, they manage it all very smoothly and ensure a great result.

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Amazing

The staff and tradesmen were all so helpful and supportive from the first meeting to the last. The service provided was outstanding and I will be using Flexi again for other renovations I have planned. Thank you to all the staff and tradesmen.

Rodney H.
Rodney H.Perth, WA

Wonderful new kitchen. Thanks Ross, Craig and Rhys.

Our 25 year old kitchen was looking very tired. After a thorough consultation process, Ross came up with a design that ticked all the boxes. Craig and his team did a great job with the installation. Rhys, the lead installer, really knew his stuff! All minor problems that cropped up were professionally resolved. We're very happy with the new kitchen.

Rodney H.
Rodney H.Perth, WA

First-class home office!

Ross, Rhys and the team turned a blank wall into a very attractive and functional home office fitout. Units are fully constructed from premium laminate - no white carcases with cover panels. We're impressed with the finishing touches like the integrated LED lighting and the pinboard splashback.

Sue
SuePerth, WA

amazing

The whole process was made a pleasurable experience by a friendly helpful team from the planning to the finished product which is amazing
Bedroom cupboard, sewing ironing room fit out and an entire office fi t out all in one day apart from a few touches the next morning
We are thrilled with the result and would recommend Flexi to anyone
many thanks to the team especially kevin

Absolute perfection!!!

Flexi supplied and installed wardrobes, home office and Study nooks and floating cabinets in my living rooms. I can tell you that it is the best quality and workmanship that I have seen. I am so happy with everything and Ross the designer was more than helpful in bringing the designs to life. He provides an exceptional design service and I can’t recommend Ross and the Flexi team more.
Thank you for making my home look amazing!!!!

Super Special Storage

Liam assessed our requirements, made suggestions, provided feed back plus scheduled installation. Everything installed on the one day by David. What a great team. We are delighted with the results.

• Timeliness

Functional kitchen scullery and dressing room

We had two areas fitted and designed by Flexi and are extremely happy with the outcome. Our designer Ross came up with a professional design with plenty of storage to suit our needs. Would highly recommend Flexi.

Chris Rose
Chris RosePerth, WA

Great new wardrobes

We have two new built in wardrobes from Flexi. We are very happy with the service, installation and finished product. The friendly installer did a very good job and cleaned up well after him. Also the very good design is perfect for our needs. Our bedroom finally is tidy after 15 years! I would be very happy to recommend this company to anyone.

GG55
GG55asked

I am in a rental appartment and need something to show off my family photos, I am not allowed to hang anything on the walls or put up screws etc.
Suggestions please, not too expensive as I am on modest income.

Leila O
Leila Oasked

I’m from Perth , if I give you my address and phone number,When can I get a Quote for three Waldrobes ?

sheila68
sheila68asked

Do you have any stores in Scotland?

See all Flexi Renovation Group questions

Get an answer from our members and Flexi Renovation Group representatives

How it works

If you’re after a kitchen revamp in your home, Flexi Renovation Group provides an extensive service.

Designers visit your home to inspect your kitchen and discuss changes you’d like, providing suggestions on what will complement your home’s existing decor. There is a focus on what priorities you have; such as cooking, or entertaining.

Flexi offers a range of kitchen bench top surfaces, lighting options, and colour and design options to choose from. Successive appointments include a 3D computer-generated design of a new kitchen, a quote and an estimated timeframe.

In addition to kitchens, Flexi Renovations also designs and installs wardrobes, home offices and home theatres.

Points of praise

• Householders were impressed by the finished product of their new kitchens and wardrobes. They commonly loved the aesthetic, praising Flexi’s ability to execute on their vision.
  • The materials used by Flexi are high quality, for a lasting and even better-looking finish.
  • The service frequently met all expectations of clients. The tradespersons were reported to be professional and easy to work with. They showed up for work on time, and in the rare case they didn’t, promptly communicated with householders about any delays beforehand.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Flexi Renovation Group helped to inject the fun and life back into plenty of Aussie kitchens this year. This achievement has won the company a 2022 ProductReview Award for Best Kitchen Renovator. Top points were awarded for overall job satisfaction and outstanding customer service.