Flexi Home Storage Solutions

Flexi Home Storage Solutions (page 2 of 13)

Great company with great service

Paul from Flexi came into our recently purchased, partially renovated home and custom designed all of our wardrobes and a multi purpose study. From the first phone call to the finish we had a pleasant experience. We so appreciate the time spent in design and the attention to detail and quality in the installation. Everyone involved was a great team of friendly professionals that delivered excellence. We will definitely call them for our future home projects. Many thanks!!

William

WilliamPerth, WA

Thank you Flexi team.

Thank you to Kevin Owens and all the crew at Flexi. We have had a number of jobs done by Flexi over the years and have found them to be professional and friendly. Cabinets have been installed to a high finish and any minor repairs have been promptly and cheerfully made good - even years later.

Kathy S

Kathy SPerth, WA

Excellent work from the Flexi team.

Love my new kitchen and highly recommend the Flexi team. Very professional with help designing kitchen to the installation timetable. Tradies arrived on time according to timetable and very polite and did not mind all the questions I threw at them.

Steve K

Steve KPerth, WA

INCREDIBLE VALUE...ATTENTION TO DETAIL

We chose Flexi to build our large Hamptons kitchen with walk-in pantry for our new house extension and we are very happy with the result. We obtained multiple quotes from other kitchen companies and no one else came close to Flexi in terms of price and more importantly, in terms of delivering the exact style that we wanted. The one or two minor problems we encountered were immediately and cheerfully resolved by the Flexi team. Their attention to detail was very impressive - right down to the perfect sealing in awkward spaces like between a cabinet edge and the side our butler's sink.

Thank you to Brian, Kelvin and the especially the site installation team!

Rob V

Rob VPerth, WA

Very happy! Laundry

Very happy with transformation and professionalism of all involved. They removed old cupboards and took away. Also able to match kitchen tops. If your willing to spend the money, then Flexi team is a reliable business.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Excellent service from start to finish

We have been very impressed with the professionalism and level of service from the Flexi team. From the first phone call inquiry until the day of installation we were keep informed and communication with the company was always dealt with promptly and with a high level of efficiency. Kevin Owens came on site to assist us with our design for a unit in our theatre room. There were many emails back and forth as we made changes to the design and Kevin was always a pleasure to deal with. The installation date was kept and the installer Kevin arrived on time and completed the job with a high level of care. We have recommended the company to our family and friends. Thanks again Flexi team.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Thank you to the Flexi team.
Ross was prompt, friendly and discussed various options available. We had two wardrobes done, one in a challenging location. There were a few hiccups once installed but Craig contacted us immediately and continued communication until resolved. Thank you also to Lyndon and Dave who did a great job installing.
Great teamwork Flexi. Thank you, we are now enjoying the wardrobes.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Great service and excellent product.

Flexi is very user friendly.
Kevin arrived promptly and I received a W.I.R plan the same day.
The design fully catered for our needs and Kevin provided professional,efficient and friendly service.
Luke did an excellent job of installing the wardrobe.The robe was immaculately clean when he completed the installation.
I would highly recommend Flexi.

Kyle L

Kyle LPerth, WA

Great Results

We were so impressed with the final product. Kevin was so understanding and accommodating of our needs, the product was excellent, the process was quick and easy and the people were a pleasure to deal with. They totally transformed our walk in robe

Great company

We had a great experience with Flexi. From our first meetings with Kevin through until post install. The whole process was was very well managed and we are thrilled with the end result. Would definitely use again.

Sandra P

Sandra PPerth, WA

Loving the robes

Over christmas I admired some Flexi robes at a relatives home who highly recommended the company. I also found Flexi very prompt, helpful, efficient and a good price. Loving the new robes, as it has tidied up everything and also given us much more room. Now I can shop some more.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Great service and high quality product

We had a walk-in wardrobe with shelf and rail fitted out by Flexi. Jid was very helpful,did a great design which we could see in advance on his software , and the fit out was done remarkably quickly. I would definitely recommend Flexi and use them again -completely professional

Bill M.

Bill M.Perth, WA

We love our new wardrobe area.

Friendly and professional service from Colin and the installation crew. The team followed-up several times after the install to make sure everything was up to our expectations. We love our new wardrobe area. Thanks Guys.

Newly Migrated

Newly MigratedPerth, WA

Just about perfect, no complains :)

We have recently installed kitchen & laundry cabinets & wardrobes through Flexi. Very impressed with their professionalism, efficient & neat work. Can't get better than Flexi. Very happy to get things done through Flexi and will not hesitate to recommend Flexi to others.

Brian South Perth

Brian South PerthPerth, WA

FULL KITCHEN and also LOUNGE CUPBOARDS

I'm very happy that I chose Flexi to do my kitchen. They run a very professional business and have the experience to make things work as we the customers want. In addition, the installers are proficient at what they do. As a result of the good experience with my kitchen, I have also had two lounge-room cupboards made and installed, and I'm also very happy with the cupboards. Thanks also to Ross for his help with design. Brian, South Perth.

Great product and service

We recently had a new kitchen installed by Flexi.
From the initial appointment with Ross in the showroom through to the final sign off, every part of the process was above and beyond what you would normally expect when undertaking renovations.
A special thankyou to John who demolished the old kitchen. Very professional, always arrived on time, even worked on the weekend to finish his part of the job so there were no delays going forward.
A huge thankyou to Ross, Craig, Margie and the team at Flexi. Absolutely love our new kitchen and will definitely recommend this company.

Alexander B.

Alexander B.Perth, WA

Awesome company, great customer service, great products

Today, Kevin installed three new walk in wardrobes. He did an amazing job; he was friendly, efficient, cleaned up afterward, a great asset to your company. So was the designer Jid. When he visited, he listened to us, made some suggestions, was patient and at no point pushy. It was a pleasure to do business with you. Thank You!!!

Gail N

Gail NPerth, WA

I've gone to heaven

From start to finish I cannot fault Flexi with their design, manufacture and installation of my new wardrobes. Everything was as they said it would be, I highly recommend them.

A large job well don, on time and to our satisfaction.

Mandy

MandyPerth

Perfect, time and time again...

Thanks, yet again, to the team at Flexi for a fantastic product and outstanding customer service. This is our third project with Flexi and from the design to the admin support to the installation- a smooth and faultless process. Thank you also for taking the time to also fix up damage caused to cabinetry from other tradespeople during a demolition- the drawer looks brand new!
10/10!

GG55

GG55asked

I am in a rental appartment and need something to show off my family photos, I am not allowed to hang anything on the walls or put up screws etc.
Suggestions please, not too expensive as I am on modest income.

Hi GG55.

Sincerest apologies that we did not reply sooner! We've only just received notification of your question and we'll investigate the reasons behind this straight away.
Most of our work is designed & installed to be built in furniture - meaning it gets fixed to the walls - however if you're still looking for something to display your photo's, please contact us on 9301 4200 or via email at admin@flexi.com.au and we'd be happy to discuss some options with you.

Thanks,
Emily @ Flexi

Leila O

Leila Oasked

I’m from Perth , if I give you my address and phone number,When can I get a Quote for three Waldrobes ?

Hi Leila,
Thanks for contacting us! If you go to our website (www.flexiwardrobes.com.au/contact), you can submit your contact details and we can phone you to arrange a free in-home consultation with one of our designers. Alternatively, send an email to info@flexi.com.au with your details.
Thanks,
Emily @ Flexi

sheila68

sheila68asked

Do you have any stores in Scotland?

Hi Sheila!
Unfortunately we don't! We are a locally owned and operated company based in Perth, Western Australia but if we ever expand internationally, we'll be sure to advise everyone via our Facebook page so why not "like" our page and be kept up to date? You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/FlexiHomeStorageSolutions/
Thanks :)