FlexiRent Questions & Answers

Sonya
Sonya

Can you please tell me if I have any outstanding accounts and the payout figures please

Sonya maree lester

sm.lester@hotmail.com

The email I’ve tried to send it to is telling me it’s blocked

FlexiRent   DM

Hi Sonya, Thanks for contacting us, please send your full name and mobile number to review@humm-group.com. We'll look into this for you.

Maree R.
Maree R.

Having paid $110 to lodge an issue and because I was given the wrong information on the phone I'm sent a new link to lodge the issue again and expected to pay another $110! Now instead of 48 hours to assess the issue, it's 5 days to attend the email. I want to know how to sort this issue?

FlexiRent   DM

Hi Maree, Thank you for your comments. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to hear more about it. Please contact us on the details below so we can look in to this further for you.

Review@humm-group.com

Dennis Diaz
Dennis Diaz

I think my LISA nowflexirent from Harvey Norman period has expired and my laptop won't work?Who do I contact?

FlexiRent   DM

Hi Dennis, thanks for reaching out. You may contact LISA at 1800 225 472. Flexirent Team

Agreed, contact Lisa ...

Shelley
Shelley

Can I pay out my flexirent BeLisa agreement early?

Mish K

You will need to discuss with them - you can apply for hardship with them ... took a while but I finally got sorted out! Would I deal with them again - NO

FlexiRent   DM

Hey Shelley, thanks for reaching out. Yes, you can. Please send your full name, email address and mobile number to Review@humm-group.com. We'll look into this. Flexirent Team

Maria J
Maria J

My flexirent should be nearly over by next month? Will I still be charged after the contact is finished?

Diane W.
Diane W.

Hi, my son need to know hoe much money he owes for this computor it was through the lisa scheme then through FlexiRent and how its Buy now pay later. Please who do we contact about his computor payments as its now being 3 years of payments.

FlexiRent   DM

Hi Diane, thanks for reaching out. We have sent you an email, kindly check and reply. We'll look into this ASAP. Flexirent Team

Mish K

Depends on the length of the contract ... I finally got mine sorted out, but it took several calls ... would I deal with them again? NO!!

Joana K.
Joana K.

Am about to return a laptop. Due to moving houses I can't find the box or the manual, not sure what needs to be done

FlexiRent   DM

Hi Joana, Thanks for reaching out. Please send your contact details through the email below. We'll get in touch with you.

Robyn C.
Robyn C.

What is going on with Flexirent ? why can't I contact them by phone ? feel like I've been on hold for days ?

Andy

Does anyone know how to contact flexirent? Have tried absolutely everything. No response on any phone number or email address.

Andy

My fiancee had contract with flexirent. Due to financial hardship she was unable to make payments, contacted flexirent but they did nothing, exept pass debt onto collection agency. Flexirent finally emailed stating they made a mistake and her contract was finalised on 10/05/2019 and they had taken it back from collection agency. Yesturday i found the collection acency still taking fortnightly payments from her account? I have attemted to contact collection agency to no avail. Have now been in contact with ASIC and ACCC.

Sukhvir S.
Sukhvir S.

I’ve tried calling you guys for days to no avail. Could you guys tell me how to get in touch with you

Andy

I found they dont like telling you anything. Good luck with that.

Michaela
Michaela

HELP. This company is a total joke. My contract ends this month (December 2019) and they are now telling me it doesnt end until October 2020. Lies. So just wanting an extra $1000 from me. I left my laptop behind before moving to the US to have a family member mail off for me once my contract ends and now they are telling me I have to keep paying. My contract is ended. They wont
let me give the device back without threats of collections from debt agencies because I wont pay once my contract is ended. I dont even have the device with me that Im paying for and I just
want to return it now my contract is ended.
This company is a total scam, trying to give people bad credit ratings when we already pay WAY more then anything is worth going through them then buying outright!! Has someone had any luck with when their term ends and can give any advice or could someone from Flexi rent actually do something helpful about this. Please.

John H.
John H.

Have a laptop that needs to be looked at as it doesn't turn on mybe the battery

FCT
FCT

Hi John

My son dropped his laptop and cracked the screen. We were charged $110 excess which was not mentioned to us when we signed up on Flexirent. apparently u may be entitled to a loan laptop whilst yours is being fixed but this was not offered to us either - as we didnt know about it we didnt ask for it

Hi

My husband and I are the latest victims of the flexirent scams, we are so disgusted on this company and Harvey Norman! We have just paid $6000 for a tv and are now told we don’t even own the tv! I see a lot of people are in similar positions what did you end up doing this company can’t get away with this! Our contract end date is the 21st December but they are still wonting more money after this!

Louise
Louise

Hey Jessica. I have told them there is no way that i wl be paying a balloon payment and have now cancelled any direct debit via my bank. They can try and take me to court. They are bullies. Ask to speak to a supervisor I am yet to contact Department of Fair Trading but will definitely do it in the next few days.

Jessica

Thanks for your reply! So have you kept your goods? Also did you pay your final payment? Did you contact your bank to stop the direct debt? Sorry for the questions we feel sick to our stomachs about this!

NothappyJan
NothappyJan

I have been contacted via email from flexirent but yet to actually speak to anyone.
I have spoken to them before about my situation and they keep wanting me to fill out more paper work but my situation is getting worse not better.
Have a appointment with financial support next week to see what they say.
I knew from the beginning there there is a end of term payout. But like most people I was told $1 to one months payment at most.
My biggest complaint is not simply being able to return the goods as I was told.
Flexirent are obviously not great but it's the sales people selling bull @#$% that is most of the issues

Jessica

We weren’t told about any payout at all! We were told by Harvey Norman that at the end on our contract we would own the tv! Such a joke! We have had to pay an extra $1300 today to end our contract! I won’t nothing to do with the company and will be taking it further! and yes totally agree the company’s selling the business are as much to blame! They get out of this easily!

Jwow
Jwow

Hey Guys, I am I the same position, I was told the contract was 24 months and now 24 months is up they are saying its 36 months. I have cancelled the direct debit but I'm wondering if Flexirent has taken any further action against anyone?

Jessica

Hi Im unsure wether they have taken further action, we cancelled ours but had to pay the payout figure much to our disgust, Id stand your ground and see what happens, they really dont have a leg to stand on with all the cases against them.

Crose
Crose

The worst company out there. They literally accept any ID without proper checks and constantly are targeted for identity fraud. Then when you try to fix it they give as little detail so they don't look bad. Horrid company

FlexiRent   DM

Hi, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to know your experience and to assist you further. If you could, please send contact details via the email below. We will look into this.

Amir Ali L.
Amir Ali L.

Biggest rip off ever!
i leased an iphone from Lisa in harvey Norman! they lied me at that time! they told me if i pay 1$ at the end of the lease i can keep the iphone! now i realised that i have to pay them again in order to keep the good! i will not let Flexirent to take more money from my account after finishing agreement! shame on you flexirent!

FlexiRent   DM

Hi Amir, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to know your experience and to assist you further. If you could, please send contact details via the email below. We will look into this for you.

monicanolan2
monicanolan2

I use flexirent for my sons school computer and have made payments for approximately 18 months. Will I be notified when I have paid it in full and can I pay remaining balance early?

lawry
lawry

Is there a cooling off period, when going through flexirent?

I purchased a laptop yesterday from Harvey Norman (via flexirent), and was told that I will own the laptop outright after 2yrs out of a 3yr term, all I had to do was go in at the 24month mark and 'upgrade' by spending at least $500 instore and the remaining year would be wiped. Is this true? I was told this instore when signing up and also over the phone when I rang with concerns as I had changed my mind and just wanted to purchase the laptop outright.

Fiona R

Besides the fact that I stupidly signed up to this crowd my contract is finally thank god coming to an end. I do not under any circumstance want anything to do with Flexirent. What have others offered to own computer outright? Thanks in advance

FlexiRent   DM

Hi Fiona, Thank you for your comments and for giving us the opportunity to know your experience. We want to speak to you further and hopefully resolve your concern regarding payout. Are you able to send contact details via the email below?

natgrig
natgrig

whats the application process

Peppa
Peppa

My husband asked the harvey norman salesman interest free for the computer.But that sales gave him flexirent .Waste of money.We paid three years and we cannot even own the computer.

Fiona R

Don't do it, please read the reviews on product review

Dharmik Patel
Dharmik Patel

Hi

I bought a laptop last year from Harvey Norman not knowing through flexirent I would pay way more money for the product I have bought over the years

Is there any option I can return my laptop and cancle the contract

FlexiRent   DM

Hi Dharmik, Thank you for taking the time to alert us with the concern you are having and we would like to speak with you so we can assist you further for the options. If you could, please send us contact details via the email below. We will look into this for you.

Fiona R

The fact that they have no cooling off period written into their contracts speaks volumes. Worst decision of my life. Roll on August when this nightmare will end

Get an answer from our members and FlexiRent representatives