FlexiRent (page 2)

2.3

1,222 reviews · Statistics

33% · 407810 · 66%

Application Process
See the Best Buy Now, Pay Later Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,222 reviews
Momir D.
Momir D.3 posts

Lloydybw
LloydybwWAPerth, WA4 posts

Worst customer service ever

Got a fridge on contract jan 2016 at $60.11/month, fridge got stolen september 2018, they didn’t care. Continued paying for the fridge till august 2020 when I decided to payout the contract for $512. Took 3 months to get an answer on a payout figure and only after I put 2 complaints in did they contact me. Had zero statements or contact from them over the years and as of 16/10/20 still waiting for a statement so I can get a mortgage. Impossible to deal with and a rip off.
Kristy
KristyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

If I could give no stars I would

This business is a massive scam just don’t do it! They have changed their name to Belisa now and you can’t even login to pay but they continue to pay money. No one answers emails or calls. It’s really bad and you end up paying so much more!!!
Jursten
JurstenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Absolute Rip off

The fact that Harvey Norman are no longer using this says to me it is a massive scam.
By then end of my contract I will have paid double for the compute plus a payout fee with no way to cancel the contact.
I have a perfect credit raising and thought it was an payment plan. Not a rent system with no way of returning the goods! Absolute nonsense! Will be taking it further!
Jeremy
Jeremy2 posts

Stay away from these thieves

They discontinued this product because they were completely ripping people off and the word got out. You can question their tactics and you will get a "it was in the contract when you signed it" response. The problem is that when I signed, it was a single piece of paper stating the duration and how much the repayments were. Only after the piece of paper is signed do you see the contract and toward the end of your term find out that they want even MORE money out of you to purchase the already doubled priced goods. SCAM! Send a message by staying away from all of their products... they are criminals.
Latailiku'a F.
Latailiku'a F.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

I just want to thank the Flexi rent team for their service on the fone with the "ending term's"of my contract. My goods are finally owned by me and I just feel like sharing with the experience I had on the fone which leaves me with a very happy and jolly mood. Keep up the good work!! Show reply
Jessica Potters
Jessica PottersNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Very horrible

Very bad experience
Never! Never again!!!
Very bad communication options
And such a waste of time and money...
Disappointing service,
Never recommend, it is all about getting as much money as possible of you and nothing else
Uncaring! SAD!!
Wouldn't even give one star
Trish
TrishQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Terrible Customer Service and Ripoff

Flexirent was misleading and not transparent. We took out a lease so we had an option to upgrade or keep leasing or buy but the company is no longer leasing and are offering us an excessive amount (more then the laptop is worth) to pay out lease even though they can not honour the agreement I signed up for. The customer service is terrrible, always bad reception (not my phone), long waits, sent in a change of details email with the form they sent out as there is no online facility and I confirmed that they received and they still did not change it after month's notice.
Margaret G.
Margaret G.WAPerth, WA

Poor service

very difficult to get a response or action. I am currently trying to get them to change my bank details. If there is no response I may have to get tbe bank to block them because I am closing the bank account. It is ridiculous that there is no facility on the website to change bank details. It's not rocket science. Will not use them again
Deanne
DeanneQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Horrible service and total lack of transparency

My contract has ended and I was to receive a letter stating this. This hasn’t occurred. They state I have further payments due after the contract has ceased. I have tried contacting over and over again by telephone and can’t get through. I send through contact requests, no return contact. They are happy to quickly jump on you if you have missed a payment but won’t respond any other time! Shame on you Flexi rent! Worst decision ever made!!!
If you don’t respond to my complaints and cease the direct debit (I withdraw my authority publicly) I will pursue legal action! Enough is enough with this company
Freny S.
Freny S.NSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Aish
AishVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Terrible company

Start calling me at 7am and ring non stop every 20 mins from a no caller id. but when i ring the number provided online they have nothing to disclose.
Very cheap
Julia R.
Julia R.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

One word - incompetent one star is one star too many

My contract has finished but they continue to try to take money each month, they ignore emails and phone calls are a waste of time as nothing is ever actioned as promised. Avoid at all costs! Just today I got a statement saying I have outstanding fees and Late payment fees - my contract was paid off 3 months ago!!!!
Kosta S.
Kosta S.Northern Territory

Alanna P.
Alanna P.TASSouth-East, TAS

Mary M.
Mary M.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Scammers

they have a clause in their agreement, which says they can release you from the agreement any time they wants, and they do this so when you make a claim they dont owner it, scumbags.

stephen d.
stephen d.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bonnie
BonnieQLDCentral Queensland, QLD6 posts

Nothing But Time Wasters

So I have got through today after numerous attempts, I had to ring collections, spoke with a lady named [name removed] she was absolutely no help, I want to know my payout figure so that I can get out of my contract. She has since transfer me to payout and hello to my surprise they engaged and call has now been disconnected.

Once again I’m back on the line trying to get through. Nothing but bloody time wasters

Lee
LeeNSWMurray Region, NSW7 posts

Just worrying about the money

Rude customers service, Have to ring 5 times to have something delt with. No responsibility credit checks before giveing leases puts people in more debit, they don't care.. all they want is the money..
But when it comes to an issue they don't want it hear about. Will be going to ACFA and will be seeking legal advice. Because I have 4 leases they shouldn't of given me 2 yet alone 4. Debet trap stay away
Adam D.
Adam D.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brad G.
Brad G.NSWHunter Region, NSW

Absolute garbage

Where do I start this company is a circus . The whole lease term was a joke , a simple task of week to week payment couldn't be handled , I had no idea when they were Gunna take money sometimes every 2 weeks sometimes weekly sometimes every second month then absolute burn me with fees if there wasn't any money in there . IV been trying to end the lease term since February . They won't return calls , wont reply to emails and keep aggressively taking money out whenever suits , I can't do a thing about it because they won't answer or reply . No wonder they are bust now absolute bunch of clowns
Karen D.
Karen D.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crap!

It's a crap! I was informed that I can return it if technical damage appears only to find out that you will have to pay another $100 for them to process it.
Jennifer
JenniferQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Shaunycat G.
Shaunycat G.WAPerth, WA8 posts

Heartless

Due to Covid19 i lost my job and i am stuck overseas for three months now. I requested flexirent to help me in this pandemic. I emailed so many times. They replied and said to apply for financial hardship which i did but still they keep debiting my account money thats not even there making my account owing in the bank
Heartless and don’t even redpond to emails. Flexirent is a trap anyways
Laurita F.
Laurita F.

Worst experience ever

I am so over flexirent. My contract was supposed to be finished in March. I rang to ask about the final payout figure and agreed to pay 200 dollars for the equipment after that. I rang today and they tell me i still owe $380 dollars. that i had to pay the market value. I am so feed up with this company. i will never use them again or would i recommend that anyone else use them. they do nothing to help only demand more money.
Binkz85
Binkz85VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

They tell you to get in contact and then ignore you

I was sent an email by Flexirent telling me to get in contact to arrange my end of lease, but they don't answer the phones in the customer centre, nor do they respond to enquiry forms. Completely frustrating to deal with, especially as I have made all my payments on time and I just want to give them mor emoney to pay out my contract and they won't let me!

Alex P.
Alex P.WAPerth, WA

Made my last payment but my online account says next payment due next month

i have made my last payment which i arranged with you over the phone. but my online accounts says i have another payment due next month, i thought i had this all sorted out. i have tried emailing and ringing but im getting no answer!

a/n 1546212

Sunny
SunnyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience

Flexirent is worst company ever. At the end the customer is paying 3 times more of actual price of items. Never ever get in to this kind of trap. They will rip you off.
Shane
Shane2 posts

Useless

Most frustrating company to deal with, I would not recommend this company to anyone.I was late with a payment , which I sorted out then later that day I received a message that my account was in arrears.I rang them to sort it out and change my bank details emailed them the form they ask me to send them.The next day received an email from them to confirm change of details. Once again later that day I received a text saying my my direct debit was reclined from my old account now in I'm in the arrears with a $30 late payment fee. I rang them up to once again to sort it out, they assured me that it is all sorted, the next day I received a text saying my account is overdue.Its still not sorted.
Do Not use Flexirent
Jason
JasonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Bealisa - the biggest con job ever

Called Lisa (Flexirent) requesting a payout figure and asked some other questions about the terms of my initial contract. Was advised the contract terms had changed and that they are well within their rights to change the contract without notifying me. The reason I signed up for the initial contract was because of the terms and conditions. If I knew the terms would change mid contract then I wouldn't have signed up. There are 2 winners in this scenario and I am not one of them. The winners are Lisa and the reseller (Harvey Norman). I wouldn't recommend anyone deal with Flexirent ever.
Cash
Cash3 posts

Alex W.
Alex W.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Possible the worst customer service out there

I would strongly recommend NOT using flexirent at all costs. The constant calls from their automated machines are nothing short of harassment. To make things worse when you do speak to a person it sounds like they are on the other side of the world! Their record keeping is atrocious, i had to keep calling them to make them acknowledge payments that had been made days and weeks prior. All the while they threaten to black list your credit rating! CLEAN YOUR ACT UP!
Lucas B.
Lucas B.2 posts

Flexirent are as useless as it comes

No matter what I tried to do, they made it as difficult as possible, and extended it as long as possible. 5 days to process the fact that I had paid out my loan is pathetic. Avoid at all costs.
Disgruntled
DisgruntledVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Michelle M.
Michelle M.3 posts

Really bad customer service

Customer service is pathetic. Don't even try asking for a change of payment date because they will say yes, but no changes are EVER made. If their stuff up over draws your account you not only pay your overdrawn fee but also their late payment fees. Also their call center staff can barely understand English. Will NEVER use them again. If you can give a negative rating I would, but it's not an option.
danielmclowden
danielmclowdenNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Sam
Sam

Worst company I’ve ever dealt with

This company has the worst customer service i have ever experienced. After speaking to someone on the phone and organising a payment date change they took a random extra payment on the complete wrong date and charged me a missed payment fee. When i called about this i was told nobody has spoken to me on the phone and that i was lying. Phone operator constantly spoke over the top of me and would not listen to me speak at all. Simply terrible service and i will not use this company ever again and would not recommend anybody ever use their services.
Rjf1985
Rjf1985QLDNorth Queensland, QLD

Can’t contact. No customer service

Tried to contact flexirent by phone and email form but get no response at all. Disappointed that I can’t do simple thing as adjust my direct debit myself. Poor form
unhappy customer
unhappy customerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use

Worst customer service ever experienced!! not only that but you end up playing twice the value of the goods. Final pay out was a drawn out and tedious process. No one has a clue what they are doing there. Will never use again and recommend no one else to use.
Kusum
KusumNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Flexirent end of contract

I have tried calling Flexirent several times last week and this week. All I get from you that someone will take my call However no one takes my call neither do they respond to it in any form. It’s frustrating and I am spending hours waiting for a response. I have come to the end of term and was trying to find information options. Very poor service and support.