Flexistayz

Flexistayz

Brand Manager for Flexistayz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking

not at all

I stayed there for four months. Under no circumstances would I go there again. The Ppivate space wasn't bad. However, common areas and house facilities did not work at all. In some cases the company didn't reply the emails, didn't replay the broken things, gave misleading information, etc THEY. DIDN'T GIVE THE BOND BACK!

Valentina
Valentina

Good Experience

I stayed in Brunswick Road and loved the property and the housemates. The agency is easy to book with, reception girls are nice and they try very hard to make our stay comfortable. Would definitely recommend it and stay there again!

Simon L.
Simon L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One of the worst experiences of my life

In just 6 weeks
- Lied to when I was viewed the place
- Serious reported problems reported days within moving in still completely unresolved
- Evicted from a room and placed in another room within the house with 3 days notice
- Unable to perform simple every day tasks every other company does without hesitation
- I live in a property with 20 other people not one person has a positive thing to say about the company.

Avoid its just not worth the hassle when there are just so many good companies that can do better

Great Location, Great Kitchen and Great Room

I stayed at 75 Elgin Street house, and it was an amazing location to the city, 30 mins walk or 15-20 mins tram. Lots of food options, grocery stores nearby, with great nightlife. Good sized room and the kitchen was really great. Big house with lots of people to socialise with.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeAccommodation

Amazing stay

The house is at one of the best location in Melbourne and well maintained. The stay was amazing and with nice facilities. Kitchen is well equipped with utensils and with sufficient amount of storage space in cupboards and fridge. The bathrooms are fantastic.
The Melbourne CBD is within walking distance, however, if someone wants to take public transport the free tram zone is just nearby the house. Highly recommend for people who want to live in the city.

Great stay

We have stayed at 209 Brunswick road, Melbourne for 6 months. The stay was very good although it was a bit expensive we were provided with kitchen utensils, TV, Fridge and heater making it worth the pricing. The location of the place was perfect for everyone especially for students if you are using public transport. All other services were awesome as well.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied with the service and my stay

I originally took on a three month lease and later extended this. Service was of a very high standard and staff were always courteous. Whenever I encountered problems in the house, management responded quickly and had the issue addressed on the spot. They were also understanding when I wanted to change the length of my booking. The location worked a treat for me, being a stone's throw from State Library and just around the corner from Lygon Street. House was always tidy. A very good experience, all in all.

Ross
Ross

Great Location - A bit expensive but worth it

I have stayed here for 6 months and just extended for another 3 months. Location is awesome, pricing a bit expensive, but the place is clean and tidy and most of the other tennants are great people

October 9th 2019 Update: Great location on Brunswick Road

I stayed at 209 Brunswick 6 for 9 mths. Awesome location. I worked from my room during my stay and very quiet by day. Perfect. Close to Tram and Train and I could park my car of street which was great. Ross.

SM3456887789
SM3456887789Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home away from home

I stayed in 32 grattan street property for 8 months. I would highly recommend. The house has stocked kitchen, fridge, washer dryer, heater and provides linen at an extra fee.

NataliaB
NataliaBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rude and unhelpful

Tom, who answers the sales mobile phone, is possibly one of the rudest men I have ever come across and I work on reception for property management!! I never usually write reviews or share negative experiences online because I believe if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all. But I was left a bit taken aback after my quick call with him today and would say that any company that has a sales person talk to people in this manner doesn't care about people so I'd stay away.

Ease of Booking

Great place

Had an amazing 6 month stay, great room and great household. Flexi were very good when I had questions or problems and were very accommodating .

Ben
BenMelbourne

Recommended

Easy sign up, check in and comfortable stay. Rooms are nice, houses are modern and clean. I had a good experience, recommended!

Great Option!

Flexistayz is basically a premium share house option for people that wish to be comfortable and at the same time meet people. The prices are a bit high but the rooms are large and beautiful. Had a good experience and will definitely recommend it specially for a short term stay.

Incompetent Company

After you have signed the lease they will never help you with anything again. Very difficult to contact, often they don't answer their phones or email. Unorganized, with a tendency to blame the tenant. Avoid at all costs.

Sam
SamTorquay

Recommended!

I recently left one of Flexistayz rooms and loved my time there. Nice and modern houses, good service, friendly staff and overall great experience. Recommended!!!