Flexistayz

Flexistayz

Brand Manager for Flexistayz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (2) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Great Location, Great Kitchen and Great Room

I stayed at 75 Elgin Street house, and it was an amazing location to the city, 30 mins walk or 15-20 mins tram. Lots of food options, grocery stores nearby, with great nightlife. Good sized room and the kitchen was really great. Big house with lots of people to socialise with.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeAccommodation

Ross
Ross

Great Location - A bit expensive but worth it

I have stayed here for 6 months and just extended for another 3 months. Location is awesome, pricing a bit expensive, but the place is clean and tidy and most of the other tennants are great people

October 9th 2019 Update: Great location on Brunswick Road

I stayed at 209 Brunswick 6 for 9 mths. Awesome location. I worked from my room during my stay and very quiet by day. Perfect. Close to Tram and Train and I could park my car of street which was great. Ross.

Ease of Booking