Flexistayz

Flexistayz (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Flexistayz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking

I could not have wished for a better place.

My host has been nothing short of fantastic during the whole duration of my stay as well as in the early planning stages of my journey. He responded immediately and conclusively to all my inquiries. The apartment was a delight to live at - and the neighborhood was the best I could have possibly chosen for my stay in Melbourne. I highly recommend this apartment to anyone who has the pleasure of visiting Melbourne.

Matt
MattCairns

Fantastic location, convenient and comfortable

Stayed for a month recently, and it was a perfect place, within close walking distance of public transport if you need to get around. There were so many shops, cafes and restaurants around the corner, and the house had a kitchen with all the cookware to prepare your own meals. Staff were very welcoming and helpful and I really enjoyed my time there.

Great short term accommodation.

Stayed here recently for short term accommodation whilst looking for more permanent option.
The staff were very accommodating and were flexible with our needs. Really helpful with everything and very friendly.
The accommodation is great and we met some amazing people whilst staying here.
In very convenient location - easy to get around.

Perfect place for short and long term accommodation.

Dave L
Dave LSydney

Nice place and a convenient location

Stayed here recently and the staff and other guests were all really nice and friendly. The location was perfect, in the heart of Carlton, a short walk to the city and close to restaurants and cafes.

Tom
TomBRUNSWICK

A very good accommodation

The accommodation that I chose to stay was located in the beautiful and alternative Brunswick! the house was really nice with gym, amazing backyard and barbecue area. The house is close to shops, bars, restaurants and public transports.
I would highly recommend Flexistayz to someone who wants to meet new people in the house and wants to be very close to the city.

It's clean and perfect location

The apartment is clean and it has perfect location as it nears to South Yarra train station and tram station (it's around 10 minutes walking distance). The staffs are nice and kind.

Tez
TezMelbourne

This is perfect!!

Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice. I got to meet people from all over the world who were in a similar situation to myself (not knowing anyone but here to study).

Thanks for making my visit to Melbourne that much better.

Worst company I've ever been with.

Avoid at all costs

Stayed in their house on Rathdowne Street for 5 months, and it was the worst experience I have ever had with landlords. Ever. The general management of the property was absolutely awful, coupled with several recurrent illegal practices (i.e. not giving notice before doing visits of your room, or not lodging bonds to the RTBA and refusing to refund them at the end of the lease). I called the RTBA to enquire about my bond 4 months into the lease, and they told me they never received the money, and that they hadn't received a bond for the room I was occupying since 2014! They are also waaay overpriced for the service they offer - definitely look somewhere else, you'll find better, cheaper, and more importantly honest accommodation/landlord.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Would not recommend

Over priced. Utterly useless management and unorganized. Avoid at all costs.
Photos misleading, accidentally lost my keys and they charged a nonsense $50 charge. Internet doesn't work.
Tiny filthy rooms.

We loved our stay here!

Beautiful big room, lots of space in the house. Well organised and perfect location for exploring Fitzroy and Carlton while still close to the city. Friendly housemates and lots of space :) Wish we didn't have to leave! Thanks guys!

Horribly overpriced and unorganized

Neverhaveiever
NeverhaveieverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Against the law, filthy, unsafe and unworthy.

Stayz AWAY!!!!

SeeRaigo
SeeRaigoVictoria, 3053

A great place to call home

I have stayed with Flexistayz for four years at two Carlton properties and absolutely love it. The management have their guests satisfaction as their priority and I have always been looked after.
The locations are close to everything including shops, restaurants, night life, public transports and tourist attractions.
I would recommend Flexistayz to anyone moving to Melbourne as a way to settle in a new city, and make friends with others in the house.

Great!

Stayed in the Peers St Brunswick East property. House was in excellent condition and cleaned regularly. Any maintenance issues were dealt with promptly and professionally. Management were very accomodating :)

Matt
MattFitzroy North

Long term tenant enjoying my stay

I have been a long term tenant with Flexi Stayz now for well over a year and I have enjoyed my stay. The houses are all in great locations and are very accessible to major public transport routes and shopping amenities. I have never had a problem with the management there, as I find them very helpful and they have always sorted out any issues that arise with an efficient manner. They are all very approachable and I have also created a great friendship with them, they have also helped me out to find work when I've have hit hard times, which I appreciate dearly!.

Des
DesMelbourne

Thanks for the hospitality Flexistayz team!

Stayed in Grattan St, Carlton property over summer. Fantastic location, kept spotless by housekeeping, great experience overall, don't know what everyone's on about, got my bond back within seven days of leaving

Victim
VictimMelbourne

Better be homeless

The house is in very bad condition, water leakages everywhere. They do not lodge your bond with RTBA, which is sort of a crime. They take at least 2 months to refund the bond, which the other agents do by less than a week. They are also very poor at replying emails. Stay away if you value your money.

Simon
Simonmelbourne

Great apartment, even better location

Great, convenient location and lovely apartment. The Flexistayz team are wonderful hosts. I enjoyed my stay there and I would recommend this place to anyone, who is looking for a dynamic and close-to-the-city area to live.

Warning!!!

Looks like we all feel the same about Flexistays. Rent amount is high for the room I was in, the house was not properly cleaned & things always breaking then taking so long to be replaced. My bond wasn't lodged (was told it would be) and then it took a number of months to get my bond money back despite contacting them heaps of times. Not a good place to stay and I also think that they take advantage of people.... Wouldn't recommend anybody to stay with them.

STEER CLEAR!

Im currently a tennant @ flexistays paying $450 a week. Im in one of the better houses but have fellow house mates that have been put in a blender by management. Firstly they do not lodge your bond, if you are even charged a bond! We were but some tennants havent. They are not consistent or fair with every tennant. Secondly the owner Bill has been black listed with Vcat and has had to trade under a different name. Thirdly they charge a completly illegal cleaning fee upon moving out and considering the room are not clean upon moving in it a joke! They take advantage of international people who dont know Australian laws. Do not move in with flexistayz!

Eric Tan