Flexistayz

Flexistayz

Brand Manager for Flexistayz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Trip Completed Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking

not at all

I stayed there for four months. Under no circumstances would I go there again. The Ppivate space wasn't bad. However, common areas and house facilities did not work at all. In some cases the company didn't reply the emails, didn't replay the broken things, gave misleading information, etc THEY. DIDN'T GIVE THE BOND BACK!

Simon L.
Simon L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One of the worst experiences of my life

In just 6 weeks
- Lied to when I was viewed the place
- Serious reported problems reported days within moving in still completely unresolved
- Evicted from a room and placed in another room within the house with 3 days notice
- Unable to perform simple every day tasks every other company does without hesitation
- I live in a property with 20 other people not one person has a positive thing to say about the company.

Avoid its just not worth the hassle when there are just so many good companies that can do better

NataliaB
NataliaBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rude and unhelpful

Tom, who answers the sales mobile phone, is possibly one of the rudest men I have ever come across and I work on reception for property management!! I never usually write reviews or share negative experiences online because I believe if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all. But I was left a bit taken aback after my quick call with him today and would say that any company that has a sales person talk to people in this manner doesn't care about people so I'd stay away.

Ease of Booking

Incompetent Company

After you have signed the lease they will never help you with anything again. Very difficult to contact, often they don't answer their phones or email. Unorganized, with a tendency to blame the tenant. Avoid at all costs.

Find out how Flexistayz compares to other Booking Services

Please do not use this organisation they force you into a bond then do not lodge it with the Victorian Rental Board, they then will not return your bond and spend it on themselves.

Snooks
SnooksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"Halfway house"

Jill
JillMelbourne

Avoid this accommodation!

Worst company I've ever been with.

Avoid at all costs

Stayed in their house on Rathdowne Street for 5 months, and it was the worst experience I have ever had with landlords. Ever. The general management of the property was absolutely awful, coupled with several recurrent illegal practices (i.e. not giving notice before doing visits of your room, or not lodging bonds to the RTBA and refusing to refund them at the end of the lease). I called the RTBA to enquire about my bond 4 months into the lease, and they told me they never received the money, and that they hadn't received a bond for the room I was occupying since 2014! They are also waaay overpriced for the service they offer - definitely look somewhere else, you'll find better, cheaper, and more importantly honest accommodation/landlord.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Would not recommend

Over priced. Utterly useless management and unorganized. Avoid at all costs.
Photos misleading, accidentally lost my keys and they charged a nonsense $50 charge. Internet doesn't work.
Tiny filthy rooms.

Horribly overpriced and unorganized

Neverhaveiever
NeverhaveieverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Against the law, filthy, unsafe and unworthy.

Stayz AWAY!!!!

Victim
VictimMelbourne

Better be homeless

The house is in very bad condition, water leakages everywhere. They do not lodge your bond with RTBA, which is sort of a crime. They take at least 2 months to refund the bond, which the other agents do by less than a week. They are also very poor at replying emails. Stay away if you value your money.

Warning!!!

Looks like we all feel the same about Flexistays. Rent amount is high for the room I was in, the house was not properly cleaned & things always breaking then taking so long to be replaced. My bond wasn't lodged (was told it would be) and then it took a number of months to get my bond money back despite contacting them heaps of times. Not a good place to stay and I also think that they take advantage of people.... Wouldn't recommend anybody to stay with them.