Flexistayz

Flexistayz

Brand Manager for Flexistayz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Valentina
Valentina

Good Experience

I stayed in Brunswick Road and loved the property and the housemates. The agency is easy to book with, reception girls are nice and they try very hard to make our stay comfortable. Would definitely recommend it and stay there again!

Amazing stay

The house is at one of the best location in Melbourne and well maintained. The stay was amazing and with nice facilities. Kitchen is well equipped with utensils and with sufficient amount of storage space in cupboards and fridge. The bathrooms are fantastic.
The Melbourne CBD is within walking distance, however, if someone wants to take public transport the free tram zone is just nearby the house. Highly recommend for people who want to live in the city.

Charlie
CharlieSydney, NSW

Good stay

We stayed with Flexistayz for a few months and we had a good time. Initially we moved into a Brunswick property but we were relocated from work and they offered us a room in Carlton. Both properties were very well located and made us have a comfortable time. It was a nice experience and will happily stay again.

Good experience!

Flexistayz helped me to find a suitable acommodation for a couple of months in melbourne. The houses are lovely and well located.

Booking Services

Find out how Flexistayz compares to other Booking Services

Rarely cleaned so it depends on other residents

I've stayed in two of their properties the first in Carlton which was run down with no aircon so I asked to move the second was in Brunswick East and much better. For all inclusive accommodation it was good at first, but the property managers seem to take a very long time to fix anything (something's were left broken from before I moved in for the whole 6 weeks and still broken )and though the cleaner comes once a week the house can be filled with up to 12-13 people, so it's not enough really. So it was good but mostly due to some of the folks that were there too.

Isaac
IsaacCarlton

Wonderful Place to Stay!

Stayed in this property for not a very long time but it makes me wanna stay longer
Housemates were very friendly and they're quite resposible as they keep the common places clean

Dave L
Dave LSydney

Nice place and a convenient location

Stayed here recently and the staff and other guests were all really nice and friendly. The location was perfect, in the heart of Carlton, a short walk to the city and close to restaurants and cafes.

It's clean and perfect location

The apartment is clean and it has perfect location as it nears to South Yarra train station and tram station (it's around 10 minutes walking distance). The staffs are nice and kind.

Matt
MattFitzroy North

Long term tenant enjoying my stay

I have been a long term tenant with Flexi Stayz now for well over a year and I have enjoyed my stay. The houses are all in great locations and are very accessible to major public transport routes and shopping amenities. I have never had a problem with the management there, as I find them very helpful and they have always sorted out any issues that arise with an efficient manner. They are all very approachable and I have also created a great friendship with them, they have also helped me out to find work when I've have hit hard times, which I appreciate dearly!.

Booking Services