Flexistayz

Flexistayz

Brand Manager for Flexistayz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Valentina
Valentina

Good Experience

I stayed in Brunswick Road and loved the property and the housemates. The agency is easy to book with, reception girls are nice and they try very hard to make our stay comfortable. Would definitely recommend it and stay there again!

Great Location, Great Kitchen and Great Room

I stayed at 75 Elgin Street house, and it was an amazing location to the city, 30 mins walk or 15-20 mins tram. Lots of food options, grocery stores nearby, with great nightlife. Good sized room and the kitchen was really great. Big house with lots of people to socialise with.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeAccommodation

Amazing stay

The house is at one of the best location in Melbourne and well maintained. The stay was amazing and with nice facilities. Kitchen is well equipped with utensils and with sufficient amount of storage space in cupboards and fridge. The bathrooms are fantastic.
The Melbourne CBD is within walking distance, however, if someone wants to take public transport the free tram zone is just nearby the house. Highly recommend for people who want to live in the city.

Great stay

We have stayed at 209 Brunswick road, Melbourne for 6 months. The stay was very good although it was a bit expensive we were provided with kitchen utensils, TV, Fridge and heater making it worth the pricing. The location of the place was perfect for everyone especially for students if you are using public transport. All other services were awesome as well.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied with the service and my stay

I originally took on a three month lease and later extended this. Service was of a very high standard and staff were always courteous. Whenever I encountered problems in the house, management responded quickly and had the issue addressed on the spot. They were also understanding when I wanted to change the length of my booking. The location worked a treat for me, being a stone's throw from State Library and just around the corner from Lygon Street. House was always tidy. A very good experience, all in all.

Ross
Ross

Great Location - A bit expensive but worth it

I have stayed here for 6 months and just extended for another 3 months. Location is awesome, pricing a bit expensive, but the place is clean and tidy and most of the other tennants are great people

October 9th 2019 Update: Great location on Brunswick Road

I stayed at 209 Brunswick 6 for 9 mths. Awesome location. I worked from my room during my stay and very quiet by day. Perfect. Close to Tram and Train and I could park my car of street which was great. Ross.

Saurav Majumdar
Saurav MajumdarSydney, NSW

Home away from home

I stayed in 32 grattan street property for 8 months. I would highly recommend. The house has stocked kitchen, fridge, washer dryer, heater and provides linen at an extra fee.

Great place

Had an amazing 6 month stay, great room and great household. Flexi were very good when I had questions or problems and were very accommodating .

Ben
BenMelbourne

Recommended

Easy sign up, check in and comfortable stay. Rooms are nice, houses are modern and clean. I had a good experience, recommended!

Great Option!

Flexistayz is basically a premium share house option for people that wish to be comfortable and at the same time meet people. The prices are a bit high but the rooms are large and beautiful. Had a good experience and will definitely recommend it specially for a short term stay.

Sam
SamTorquay

Recommended!

I recently left one of Flexistayz rooms and loved my time there. Nice and modern houses, good service, friendly staff and overall great experience. Recommended!!!

Charlie
CharlieSydney, NSW

Good stay

We stayed with Flexistayz for a few months and we had a good time. Initially we moved into a Brunswick property but we were relocated from work and they offered us a room in Carlton. Both properties were very well located and made us have a comfortable time. It was a nice experience and will happily stay again.

Laura
LauraMelbourne

Good acommodation

We had a great experience with flexistayz. We stayed 6 months with them in the property in Carnavon street and we had a fantastic time. Excellent housemates! The prices a bit high but the rooms are lovely! Definitely a good alternatively if you want to be comfortable.

I'm satisfied with the service provided.

I booked a room in Rathdowne for just 3 months but I realized that the house is very well located so I extended for 6 months more.
Less than 10 min. walking from Melbourne Uni. It was quite easy to sign up and they clean the house once a week. It was everything that I was looking for!!!

Highly recommended !!!

Good experience!

Flexistayz helped me to find a suitable acommodation for a couple of months in melbourne. The houses are lovely and well located.