Flexistayz

Flexistayz

Brand Manager for Flexistayz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Trip Completed Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking

Great Location, Great Kitchen and Great Room

I stayed at 75 Elgin Street house, and it was an amazing location to the city, 30 mins walk or 15-20 mins tram. Lots of food options, grocery stores nearby, with great nightlife. Good sized room and the kitchen was really great. Big house with lots of people to socialise with.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeAccommodation

Great stay

We have stayed at 209 Brunswick road, Melbourne for 6 months. The stay was very good although it was a bit expensive we were provided with kitchen utensils, TV, Fridge and heater making it worth the pricing. The location of the place was perfect for everyone especially for students if you are using public transport. All other services were awesome as well.

Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied with the service and my stay

I originally took on a three month lease and later extended this. Service was of a very high standard and staff were always courteous. Whenever I encountered problems in the house, management responded quickly and had the issue addressed on the spot. They were also understanding when I wanted to change the length of my booking. The location worked a treat for me, being a stone's throw from State Library and just around the corner from Lygon Street. House was always tidy. A very good experience, all in all.

Ross
Ross

Great Location - A bit expensive but worth it

I have stayed here for 6 months and just extended for another 3 months. Location is awesome, pricing a bit expensive, but the place is clean and tidy and most of the other tennants are great people

October 9th 2019 Update: Great location on Brunswick Road

I stayed at 209 Brunswick 6 for 9 mths. Awesome location. I worked from my room during my stay and very quiet by day. Perfect. Close to Tram and Train and I could park my car of street which was great. Ross.

Saurav Majumdar
Saurav MajumdarSydney, NSW

Home away from home

I stayed in 32 grattan street property for 8 months. I would highly recommend. The house has stocked kitchen, fridge, washer dryer, heater and provides linen at an extra fee.

Great place

Had an amazing 6 month stay, great room and great household. Flexi were very good when I had questions or problems and were very accommodating .

Ben
BenMelbourne

Recommended

Easy sign up, check in and comfortable stay. Rooms are nice, houses are modern and clean. I had a good experience, recommended!

Great Option!

Flexistayz is basically a premium share house option for people that wish to be comfortable and at the same time meet people. The prices are a bit high but the rooms are large and beautiful. Had a good experience and will definitely recommend it specially for a short term stay.

Sam
SamTorquay

Recommended!

I recently left one of Flexistayz rooms and loved my time there. Nice and modern houses, good service, friendly staff and overall great experience. Recommended!!!

Laura
LauraMelbourne

Good acommodation

We had a great experience with flexistayz. We stayed 6 months with them in the property in Carnavon street and we had a fantastic time. Excellent housemates! The prices a bit high but the rooms are lovely! Definitely a good alternatively if you want to be comfortable.

I'm satisfied with the service provided.

I booked a room in Rathdowne for just 3 months but I realized that the house is very well located so I extended for 6 months more.
Less than 10 min. walking from Melbourne Uni. It was quite easy to sign up and they clean the house once a week. It was everything that I was looking for!!!

Highly recommended !!!

Can't beat the location

Very convenient location to check out all of the wonderful things that Melbourne has to offer. The staff was very friendly and nice to work with. The check-in process was super easy as a DIY system.

Find out how Flexistayz compares to other Booking Services

I could not have wished for a better place.

My host has been nothing short of fantastic during the whole duration of my stay as well as in the early planning stages of my journey. He responded immediately and conclusively to all my inquiries. The apartment was a delight to live at - and the neighborhood was the best I could have possibly chosen for my stay in Melbourne. I highly recommend this apartment to anyone who has the pleasure of visiting Melbourne.

Matt
MattCairns

Fantastic location, convenient and comfortable

Stayed for a month recently, and it was a perfect place, within close walking distance of public transport if you need to get around. There were so many shops, cafes and restaurants around the corner, and the house had a kitchen with all the cookware to prepare your own meals. Staff were very welcoming and helpful and I really enjoyed my time there.

Great short term accommodation.

Stayed here recently for short term accommodation whilst looking for more permanent option.
The staff were very accommodating and were flexible with our needs. Really helpful with everything and very friendly.
The accommodation is great and we met some amazing people whilst staying here.
In very convenient location - easy to get around.

Perfect place for short and long term accommodation.