Flick Anticimex Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Flick Anticimex

8 questions from our users

Shaun Hasked

Has anyone had to pay out the rest of a year's service when they terminate a subscription? I read the terms and conditions and it only mentions having to pay a fee if you cancel within the initial 12 months. If doesn't mention having to payout a figure if cancelling outside of the Initial 12 month service. I didnt receive a renewal notice or updated terms either and the terms dont specify what happens at the end of a 12 month plan. It sounds fraudulent.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Shaun, thank you for your question. Could you please provide further details of your account to info@flick.com.au and we can then escalate internally with our Branch Managers to further assist you. Thank you.

Done

James P.
James P.asked

Im on a plan do i need to ring to cancel the plan or will they continue to renew and debit the account
cheers

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi James, thank you for contacting Flick. We would be recommending calling us on 13 14 40 to enquire about your plan and cancellation. Thanks!

Ian Easked

I would like to hear from customers who have had their "Warranty" honoured or dishonoured by Flick and the reasons for this, thanks

RoyK
RoyK
pedroasked

Does flick provide a warranty for pest control services that outlines what it includes? I can't find anything on the website.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Pedro, yes, we do provide a warranty for the services we provide, but those warranties are specific to each service that we do. Certain branches may offer different lengths of warranty based on your preference.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Not exactly. It is usually determined by the customers needs or preferences. Most of our customers choose to go with a one year warranty on our services. But, we do cater to those that want shorter or longer periods based on their needs.

Carolynn Stubbin
Carolynn Stubbinasked

Did you receive my written a 5-star review about Eric Rose who came to our house to do an inspection? I hope you have received it as we were very happy with Eric. Carolynn Stubbin.

Anya V.
Anya V.

No, I didn't. But what kind of inspection and did you receive a report afterwards - like we do when we have a termite inspection with Southern Highlands Pest Control?

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Carolynn, thanks for your question and praise for Eric! Did you email in your review, or did you leave it on one of our online profiles? Thanks!

Les V
Les Vasked

How much worse can their Brisbane service get? Multiple instances of duplicate charging, e.g. both the managing real estate office and the owner being billed for the same visit & charging additionally on-site for the initial timber pest inspection visit under a prevention program when the initial visit's cost is a component of the 12 month charge. Granted mistakes can be made - it is how they are addressed that counts. Like how many weeks/months should it take for the incorrectly charged amount to be re-deposited. Still waiting, can' say yet. Most businesses would credit you back the amount on your credit card, virtually immediately. No! not Flick - it's not their procedure.

debbos
debbosasked

Information about bedbug treatments. What method do you use? I have read that diatomaceous earth is not effective alone and that bedbugs have developed resistance to pryethroid insecticides. Quotes vary hugely. I believe I have only a small infestation bought back from overseas on my suitcase. I have taken the bed apart and searched everywhere with no trace to be found but still getting bites unless the bed is isolated and the wheels taped.

Barry
Barryasked

When renewing a chemical barrier does the soil need to be changed?

Get an answer from our members and Flick Anticimex representatives