Flick Anticimex

Flick Anticimex (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flick Anticimex

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

I wouldn't even give them 1 star!

Flick don't like you paying upfront and if you try to you have to pay $45 extra! They then tried to tell me its to make things easier for me!

Fran84
Fran84Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used twice, good service

First time we used flick was to deal with rats. All questioned answered, bloke was knowledgeable, polite, friendly and appeared trustworthy. The rats were no longer a problem.
Second time was recently for ants/spiders. Again bloke (different person) was knowledgeable and answered all questions, friendly, appeared trustworthy and even told us when he was leaving to make sure we locked our side gate. Ants are gone, spiders are dead. Can’t complain.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Fran84, thank you for your 5-star review! It was our pleasure to protect your home from pests :)

Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

how not to run a business

I bought a new house and tried to get previous termite inspection issues and was told that this information would not be shared with me. The lady on the phone was really rude and unhelpful. My property manager also tried to call, no response from the company.

Kerry
Kerry

Thorough and professional.

Once again Flick did a professional job. I have always had great service from this company and their operators are always knowledgeable, professional, punctual and thorough. Thank you again for a great service.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Kerry, thank you for your 5-star review! It was our pleasure to protect your home from pests :)

RobertL
RobertLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service -

Nicholas was professional, thorough and very conscientious. He was more thorough than other technicians have been and explained the reasons for his actions very clearly. For example, he sprayed both sides of a long deck because just spraying under the deck (as done by previous technicians) would not protect against termites reaching the house through the deck itself.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Robert, thank you for your 5-star review and praise for Nicholas! It was our pleasure to protect your home from pests :)

squirrelSydney, NSW

Untrustworthy, don't given them your business!

We signed with Flick for what was advertised as a 12 month protection. The rate was $54.99 per month and after 12 months have charged us for a further 2 months despite us having written to them previously to advise we no longer wanted our contract to continue and our recent phone call to try to fix the situation was ignored. We are now having to change our credit card details because there is no other way to stop the direct debits from continuing!

squirrel

Thank you for your response. I have emailed Flick on the email address provided above yesterday and have yet to receive any response. The people who treated my house from Flick were nice, the accounting issue has has unfortunately been disappointing.

Kylie C.
Kylie C.Central Queensland, QLD

Always great Service!

Tony was fantastic once again. He really listened to any concerns I had regarding pests, the products being used and treatment options. He was courteous, polite, engaging, very punctual and I felt respected. It's been 12 months with Flick for us and we've just continued on for the next 12 months. It's great to know we can rely on Flick should we have any issues between our scheduled visits. Thanks Tony for looking after us!

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Kylie, thank you for your 5-star review! It was our pleasure to protect your home from pests. We would love to share this review with Tony and the local branch, can you please let us know the postcode that was serviced?

False information

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Andy, thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback our customers afford us as it gives us a chance to grow and improve as a company. We have received your email and your local Branch Manager will be in touch with you.

Andy
Andy
Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Andy, I've escalated your request to your local Branch and Regional manager. They will be in contact with you.

Didn't turn up twice after appointment

I am on " Peace of mind" plan for flick termite protection & pest control. While signing up to service I was told that services can be provided on weekends. Initially guy came for termite inspection & pest control on a Saturday. But for the 6 monthly outdoor service I was booked for 18-12-21 but noone showed up. Then I called up flick but was told that this service can't be done on weekends. After requesting that there's noway to make appointment weekdays, I was booked in for 15-01-22  and again same thing noone showed up. Just emailed them to cancel the plan & arrange refund.

Hi, I have already emailed yesterday. Thanks

Garry J.

Still waiting on reply. Theres been no reply to my email. Sending again today.

Find out how Flick Anticimex compares to other Pest Control Services

Thank you to Josh and Luke for being so friendly and courteous - they both need to be commended on how well they represented your company when they turned up to do our annual spray and inspection.

Claudette
Claudette

gweginozAdelaide

Fast, efficient and courteous service

First inspection post build of our new house.
General inspection + insect treatment in- (including under roof) and outside.
Not much too mention apart form the very detailed report, the friendly and helpful technician, and the fact that there are definitely less bugs around! Not one to be honest. Next outside treatment will be done in 6 months as per our plan.
Thank you!

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Thank you for your 5-star review! It was our pleasure to protect your home from pests.

We would love to share this review with the technician and local branch, can you please let us know the postcode that was serviced?

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Thanks! We've passed your review onto the Adelaide branch :)

KarenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Thank you, Nathan!

Nathan conducted a comprehensive inspection, and wrote a very detailed inspection report. It was a relief to find out there was no current termite activity, as I had been dreading the possible financial costs. I now have great information about the actions I need to take to minimise future risk. I am more than happy with the quality of Nathan's work, and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

The postcode is 4570.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Thanks Karen! We've passed your praise for Nathan to your local branch :)

Lee Hill
Lee HillCasey 2913, ACT

Don't want to lose another house to beasties.

The technician was friendly and knowledgeable and provided helpful advice and information.
We live in an area with bush across the road so the annual checkup provides us with peace of mind.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Lee, thanks for your 5 star review! It was our pleasure to protect your home from pests. If you happen to know the name of your technician please let us know so we can pass on your kind words.

Excellent service

Very thorough and professional annual inspection conducted by Ben.
He pointed out a couple of things that need attention, and the report was very comprehensive.
Ben arrived on time and was very professional.

kat3775
kat3775

Hi Postcode is 3775 Invoice Number is 307054402C

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Thanks Kat, much appreciated! We've passed your review onto Ben and our Melbourne branch :)

Given up
Given upIllawarra, NSW

Frustrated

ozzi13
ozzi13AU

Beware being taken for a ride.

John M.
John M.Bruce 2617, ACT

Both the booking staff and the technician were great. Treatment seems to have worked.

Ashley from booking was great at helping me find a time before Christmas for a technician to attend and reducing the price of the quote when I explained that it was only for a small outside courtyard.

Myarnee arrived when expected, did the job quickly and then took a few minutes to explain how the chemicals worked and address my concerns about my cat.

The treatment seems to have been effective so I'd recommend them for use in Canberra.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi John, thanks for your 5-star review and your wonderful feedback on Ashley and Myarnee!

Scooter3vFar North Queensland, QLD

On time, courteous, professional and they 'did what they say they would do'!

Easy to book and they worked around my needs.
Hayden (the service person) was professional, courteous, engaging and arrived on site at the agreed time ... such that he called earlier in the day to see if we were agreeable to bring our booking forward. In fact he arrived earlier but remained outside until the agreed time. He quietly went about his work and took the time to check with us if there was anything else. I thoroughly recommend Flick if they employ this type of technician across their organisation.

4885 - 77 Jessica Road, Peeramon

AJx
AJx

Watched a driver roadrage a car

Watched a driver in a white colorado road rage a car trying to merge onto a highway.
There's no way I'd deal with anyone who has that mannerism. Was a lady with a child in the car too. Looked like man, but could have been a bulky woman in the Flick car.

DuncanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Negligent and rude service rolled into one

Duncan

Requested information has been provided.

Marty from Canberra was very punctual, professional and efficient.

Marty worked around our requirements. We were unable to be home. Team took pre-payment for the aervice and kept me informed on the service date. Would highly recommend, Marty and Flick.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Yvette, thanks for your 5 star review and praise for Marty! We appreciate it :)

Satyaveer S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay far far away.

So called flick and chose Peace of mind plan with the monthly payment of $48.99. So far 3 payments has already taken out of my bank account without even doing the treatment. It has been scheduled 4 times since September and every time either it was canceled or didn’t get carried out. Either Technicians didn’t show up, called in sick or found the weather not good.
This time they didn’t even call back to reschedule. I called 4 days ago to cancel it and get my money refunded but was told they having a really busy day and someone will contact me from accounts department to follow it up but no one has so far.
So far i have had to take day off from work 3 times, lost 3 days of wages but all i was told that these things aren’t in their control.

307004369 Is my Account number

Satyaveer S.

I was promised a full refund of all my payments almost a month ago. Still waiting for it to be credited into my bank account.

Reliable pest control

Thank you Brendon for another perfect service call! Reliable and diligent, you go the extra mile such as refilling the rodent stations and spraying the mozzies. Great job as usual!

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Karen, thank you so much for your thoughtful review of Brendon! Really appreciate it :)

Taylor
TaylorCanberra

Thorough Service, friendly team.

Easy to book an inspection, arrived on time for the inspection, spent several hours doing a thorough inspection. Provided a quick report almost instantly, then a clear detailed report the next week. Would recommend.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Taylor, thank you so much for your 5-star review!

Marg
MargHunter Region, NSW

Excellent job done

Our technician, Jessy, was very thorough with both our termite inspection for our property and the re-charging of the chemical barrier. He also kept us informed about how things were progressing during the job and explained his findings at the conclusion of these tasks. A very thorough technician.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

HI Marg! Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of Jessy! Really appreciate it :)