Flick Anticimex

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flick Anticimex

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

M Asif A.
M Asif A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inspection and Pump up costs increased massively

Really surprised to get a quote last month of about $850 to do annual inspection and chemical pump up. Last time I got it done in 2019, costed about $500 for annual inspection and chemical pump up for the same property. No explanation given for this massive increase in prices within 3 years.

Lilly
LillySydney, NSW

Terrible customer service and very rude

The guys make a huge mess an dont arrive on time or the day they say they will. Very rude customer service - the lady was so obnoxious when I asked about their termite service and why I had to pay extra when I was on a contract. Read the fine print of the contract - it’s a wrought.

LakiSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I had my first termite warranty inspection done in April 2021 for $330 and was advised that the cost would be only $229 per year moving forward. On 2nd May 2022 I contacted them by email as I had not received any formal notice from them to book in the next 12 monthly inspection. I then received a response mentioning I would need to spend $330 again as I had not got the inspection done in April. If it was highly critical that the inspection be done exactly on the 12th month and not even a few days later, they should have sent me a written (email) alert. They are claiming they tried calling me but, they have not at least kept a voice mail.

Laki

I have sent the property address to the above email address for you to investigate

Diana W.South East Queensland, QLD

Predatory behaviour

Diana W.

I was contacted by phone by your accounts department over 2 weeks ago and told that I would receive a refund. It has still not been received. Can you please tell me when it will be paid?

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Diana, apologies for the delay you have experienced. We have alerted the Branch Manager and Accounts team.

Dishonest company

They took over a company in NZ. The service is terrible. They are supposed to visit my property on a six weekly rotation but they don't so over a year they do fewer visits than they should. They are always putting the price up and now I want to discontinue with them they won't give me the proper refund amount. Stay well away from this company. They work in a dishonest manner. They should be ashamed of themselves and should not be offering services to the public.

DeanB
DeanBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Harassing Calls

Once these guys have your number they harass you. They left a voice message for me everyday for 3 days for a follow up service. I called and said I was able to return a single message and not be PESTered. I asked to speak to a manager, to let them know they don't need to harass customers, and there wasn't one available. I've called 3 days in a row and still no call ..... apparently they don't like it either.

AvgJoe

Promised the world, delivered peanuts

Saw this young tall Asian guy with the Flick uniform on Friday at my neighbour's house in Villawood and asked him if he would spray my house too. He said that he is busy today and will call me if I give him my number. Which I did and he didn't even call me back. He even said to me that if I pay cash, he will give me a discount.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi, thank you for your review and apologies for your recent Flick experience. We appreciate your feedback and would like to further investigate. If you could please provide additional information to info@flick.com.au - thank you.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi, thank you for the additional information. If possible could you please provide the date and street address of the house that was serviced to info@flick.com.au - thank you!

Sylvia
SylviaSouthwest, VIC

Unprofessional company

Have had problems with this company honouring an original quote . They failed to return a phone call and said my warranty had expired, therefore would need an extra service costing more. After I told gentleman what had happened he spoke to a manager and said the original quote would be honoured. They rang to confirm appointment and suddenly price went up again. When I complained the employee was blamed for being new and not knowing what he was doing.

Vafa S.
Vafa S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dishonest. Overcharged and deny, renewed contract without authority, refuse to refund overcharge

Flick extended our pest maintenance without our authority, overcharged us, and continuously keep promising to refund the overcharge and finally come back outright denying the overcharge. I have bank statements to clearly show it but they deny!

New ManGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dismal Service and charge money for nothing

Hi there,

I have just sent an email to given email address. Hope I can get a favorable resolution on my matter .

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Thank you for passing that information to us, we have received your email and have escalated your case with the Branch and Regional Manager in VIC.

I wouldn't even give them 1 star!

Flick don't like you paying upfront and if you try to you have to pay $45 extra! They then tried to tell me its to make things easier for me!

Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

how not to run a business

I bought a new house and tried to get previous termite inspection issues and was told that this information would not be shared with me. The lady on the phone was really rude and unhelpful. My property manager also tried to call, no response from the company.

squirrelSydney, NSW

Untrustworthy, don't given them your business!

We signed with Flick for what was advertised as a 12 month protection. The rate was $54.99 per month and after 12 months have charged us for a further 2 months despite us having written to them previously to advise we no longer wanted our contract to continue and our recent phone call to try to fix the situation was ignored. We are now having to change our credit card details because there is no other way to stop the direct debits from continuing!

squirrel

Thank you for your response. I have emailed Flick on the email address provided above yesterday and have yet to receive any response. The people who treated my house from Flick were nice, the accounting issue has has unfortunately been disappointing.

False information

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Andy, thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback our customers afford us as it gives us a chance to grow and improve as a company. We have received your email and your local Branch Manager will be in touch with you.

Andy
Andy
Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Andy, I've escalated your request to your local Branch and Regional manager. They will be in contact with you.

Didn't turn up twice after appointment

I am on " Peace of mind" plan for flick termite protection & pest control. While signing up to service I was told that services can be provided on weekends. Initially guy came for termite inspection & pest control on a Saturday. But for the 6 monthly outdoor service I was booked for 18-12-21 but noone showed up. Then I called up flick but was told that this service can't be done on weekends. After requesting that there's noway to make appointment weekdays, I was booked in for 15-01-22  and again same thing noone showed up. Just emailed them to cancel the plan & arrange refund.

Hi, I have already emailed yesterday. Thanks

Garry J.

Still waiting on reply. Theres been no reply to my email. Sending again today.

Shaun Hasked

Has anyone had to pay out the rest of a year's service when they terminate a subscription? I read the terms and conditions and it only mentions having to pay a fee if you cancel within the initial 12 months. If doesn't mention having to payout a figure if cancelling outside of the Initial 12 month service. I didnt receive a renewal notice or updated terms either and the terms dont specify what happens at the end of a 12 month plan. It sounds fraudulent.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Shaun, thank you for your question. Could you please provide further details of your account to info@flick.com.au and we can then escalate internally with our Branch Managers to further assist you. Thank you.

Done

James P.
James P.asked

Im on a plan do i need to ring to cancel the plan or will they continue to renew and debit the account
cheers

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi James, thank you for contacting Flick. We would be recommending calling us on 13 14 40 to enquire about your plan and cancellation. Thanks!

Ian Easked

I would like to hear from customers who have had their "Warranty" honoured or dishonoured by Flick and the reasons for this, thanks

RoyK