Flick Anticimex

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flick Anticimex

Frustrated

Unhappy Ex-Customer
Unhappy Ex-CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty is a No Goer

We have been using Flick (originally Amalgamated Pest Control) forever. Today the salesman phoned for our renewal. Cost is cheaper if I set up an automatic direct deposit and warranty lasts for the year. If I pay in full however, the warranty only lasts for 3 months and it is about $100 more expensive. Yeah, no thanks!

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

New payment terms for 12 month warranty

Having dealt with Amalgamated Pest Control for 45 years, to get 12 month warranty Flick require monthly instalments, when I preferred to pay total of $300 in a lump sum.

Nirvana at Montville
Nirvana at MontvilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Technicians. Terrible Customer Service

I booked in a service in early October 2020 and made the mistake of providing them with my credit card details. Despite paying the technician when he treated our house, the office debited my card for the same amount. Several phone calls and emails later, I am still waiting for the refund of my double-charge. Every time you call, you get a different person who promises to fix it but here I am: still waiting....
I must add that the operators/technicians are professional and friendly. by all means use their services, BUT DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD.
The company motto appears to be:
Take the customers' money and give them the Flick!

Pest Control Services

Find out how Flick Anticimex compares to other Pest Control Services

Nemo
Nemo

They have no idea

We had to ask for an inspection report and they sent an online account, even though we had paid on the site. We used to be happy with Amalgamated Pest Control, now we will change.

Job Satisfaction
Falcon PBrisbane

Poor Inspection and always in hurry

The reason I have given 2 stars is only due to first inspection. Second inspection was terrible. The guy with 13 years of experience in termite inspection showed up. He didn't check previous inspection report neither asked for slab plans or anything and created not-so-correct report in 45 mins for 2 story 300+ sqm house.

I questioned him authenticity of the report and he washed his hands saying he will pass contact details to his supervisor. I am yet to get call from his supervisor.

AdrianD
AdrianDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Inspection and Poor Customer Service

I had a Termite Inspection at my Rental Property in Melbourne but they missed that the Chemical in the Reticulated Termite System was overdue for refilling, did not mention it in their report and when I picked it up, no apology, just wanted me to pay again for them to go back and fix their error.

Terrible customer service

Time and again I've told Flick not to come onto my property without an appointment. Will they listen? No.
Ringing doorbells at 7am, helping themselves through the back gate. And all 'approved' by their office, so the pest technician is not aware he is trespassing until he gets told to leave.
They also have technicians who disagree with each other about job specifics and Flick build in unnecessary visits.
Never using Flick again.
Flick offered "Please take a minute and share your story on productreview.com.au and you can win $50! " 'for a nice story', so expect a lot of fake reviews from people trying to win 50 bucks.

JJQ
JJQSydney, NSW

Very bad, lazy and unprofessional job.

We had bad experience with flicks anticimex. We had termite inspection and pest spray for 4 bedroom house. Guy was lazy and unprofessional. Had to tell him where to spray and where to look for the inspection. Otherwise, would have finished without doing much for $495 charged for the service.

Pest Control Services

Find out how Flick Anticimex compares to other Pest Control Services

ihortonSydney, NSW

Still got cockroaches

Have used Flick for many years. Didn’t realise they had amalgamated. Expected the same great job of eradicating cockroaches as had been the case in the past. However cockroaches persisted and had to have a repeat visit. Still got cockroaches but will not be having Flick back to spray yet again. Young guy who did the job was very helpful but basically the product is not good so will not be using them again.

Ian
IanBrisbane

Billing

I have been with Flick for many years however over the last 12 months they have had numerous people try and bill me for unpaid invoices. All my invoices are paid by electronic transfer within days of the inspection and on top of that I take a snapshot of the transfer then attach that to the nominated email address supplied by Flick. All of those emails are saved on my server. These have now been supplied several times to the various Flick employees however the left hand does not seem to know what the right hand is doing. I am considering invoicing Flick for the time spent pointing out their errors in accounting.

Shaun Hasked

Has anyone had to pay out the rest of a year's service when they terminate a subscription? I read the terms and conditions and it only mentions having to pay a fee if you cancel within the initial 12 months. If doesn't mention having to payout a figure if cancelling outside of the Initial 12 month service. I didnt receive a renewal notice or updated terms either and the terms dont specify what happens at the end of a 12 month plan. It sounds fraudulent.

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi Shaun, thank you for your question. Could you please provide further details of your account to info@flick.com.au and we can then escalate internally with our Branch Managers to further assist you. Thank you.

Done

James P.
James P.asked

Im on a plan do i need to ring to cancel the plan or will they continue to renew and debit the account
cheers

Flick P.Flick AnticimexSend a private message

Hi James, thank you for contacting Flick. We would be recommending calling us on 13 14 40 to enquire about your plan and cancellation. Thanks!

Ian Easked

I would like to hear from customers who have had their "Warranty" honoured or dishonoured by Flick and the reasons for this, thanks

RoyK