FlightNetwork

FlightNetwork (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very dodgy operator

The site inserted cancellation cover which would be AUD $1.86 extra then charged me $186 extra. That SCAM is illegal conduct in Australia. When I tracked back to change my booking the option to opt out of that sneaky cost has disappeared. Now I have to ring a hotline to try to get the cost refunded. This site should not be allowed on SkyScanner

Booking Type Flights

Clearly a bug in the system and support forced me to cancel order, entirely

$9 Annual Fare club was added to two Spirit flights booked, even though the same credit card and billing was used.

After calling to have one refunded, I was told this wasn't possible and ultimately canceled the order. Now I'm booking directly on the Spirit site and it's much cheaper than booking on your site.

Canceling took several minutes, which was fine, but this is a clear bug or the system needs to not charge for a $9 fare club enrollment twice, if using the same credit card.

Booking Type Flights

Worst place to book with

This is probably THE WORST company to book with. We paid extra to have our flight covered under the cancellation policy (which is completely misleading and then the price is wrong, they charge you WAY more then it says, which you don't find out until AFTER you've paid). When something came up and we had to cancel, our cancellations fell under THEIR policy. It was covered under THEIR policy. they refused to give us a full refund -despite paying EXTRA for it and it being within the 14 days of travel to cancel all while the reason we needed to were covered under their policy. THEN they did not give us the number to contact the insurance people to make a claim.
The worst company I have ever booked with.

Booking Type Flights

If it looks too cheep then there is always a catch

The advertise cheaper prices to pull your leg then once you book they ask for more money and change the original flights you wanted and blame the airline. VERY BAD.

Very bad

Its a scam. Its almost impossible to change the bookings once made. They charge you more than what is offered. Very bad customer service and I wont recommend anyone. Very bad.

Trip Completed Yes

Total Scam and Rip-off + Horrible Customer Service

This company is a total rip off - you will be charged more than what you see prior to hitting the "make payment" button and their customer service is worse than you can imagine. There's a reason why you can't see any comments on their Facebook page - they would all say "It's a scam, stay away". After pointing out that they have misspelled my name in every email, I got a response that started with "Hello Whoever"! It's obviously a company that works based on ripping their customers off once and not expecting them to return. Stay away, you'll end up saving time and money.

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Flights

Confidence & Peace... Talking to a real -pleasant -positive -and practical person

I am tired after spending hours and hours searching through all of the online flight programs… Finally I gave up. When I called can you talk to the flightnet person- Peace and confidence to hold me through the whole process and then in 2to 3 minutes... A perfect itinerary- all information and schedule was in my mailbox… Thank you!!

Booking Type Flights and Insurance

Almost too easy

It was almost too easy to process. I was wondering if I was on a real website, all was really simple. A kind of "too nice to believe", lol.I know it seems crazy!

Booking Type Flights

easy and fast online transaction

started my search for multi destination trip on momondo.ca for august, ended at FlightNetwork for the booking, entered my personal info and submitted it, and voila: our summer trip is reserved.

Trip Cancellation Fee is entirely misleading

Edit: I had to provide proof that I have purchased a ticket from Flight Network before this review could even be published, which was an additional waste of my time along with the issue outlined below.

This was my first time using Flight Network and I felt misled and scammed. If you choose to purchase the Trip Cancellation Coverage it is HUGELY misleading. As you enter your information it asks if you would like cancellation coverage for $16.85. Nowhere does it state that the $16.85 charge is PER DAY, PER TRAVELER (I even went back to check after calling to clarify why my cancellation coverage came out to over $250 - I thought it must be an error). I review things carefully and nowhere was this charge clear until I called the number and they told me I paid per day/per traveler. I never would have purchased if that was made clear. That information needs to be added, in bold, beside the box where you check yes to the coverage. And it should also be added to the fine print when you choose to read more about the coverage. I would even suggest adding it to the bottom of the page for review before you agree to pay. Even after describing all of this I was told I could not be given a refund. I suggested that this information be made clear so people can make an honest decision about how much they would be willing to pay for cancellation coverage. I am sure this has happened to other people since I read everything carefully when booking a flight.

Excellent customer service

Accurately and quickly helped with all my request! Thanks customer service team! Helped with re-booking of flights which I had to cancel within 24 hours window. Also helped with name corrections.

So far so good...

I bought my flights and paid the extra for the flex ticket and hopefully I won't need to use it. I spoke to two of your agents, first about the flex tickets, and second about the etickets that hadn´t come in and both of them answered my questions and solved the problem immediately. I will definitely use your services again.

Booking Type Flights

So easy but I find the price drop credit system a bit confusing

This is the second time I have used Flight Network and have been happy with both experiences. Only issue was that both my husband and I had price drop credits but I could only allocate one to my booking. It wouldn't let me apply my husband's credit amount

hidden costs and uncooperative Customer agent - reservation 7855516

I went through complete booking asking travel insurance and checking luggage.
When I did my enquiry I hit cabine baggage 1 and Checking baggae 1 then the price of euro 409.75 was on the screen and I choose my flights shcedule.
After operation of confirmation appear an confirmation for the luggages and I put 1 and 1 hopping no additional cost but an additional cost was mentionned (I supposed it was include in the initaial cost and after I choosed insurance (leter I saw to the link that it only covers cancelation fees, not medical costs -> deception).
The total price was $ 700.57. I was woundering why a such difference and after payment I had edition of the détails and see that the luggage were additional, (a a cost $ 20 higher than the reservation I use to do through Norwegian airways, and a cost of insurance of $78.17 comparable a the cost I use to have for full coverage (include medical ....), and a flight Network service fee of $ 89.92 which was completely unexpected.
I called the Customer service and the lady was rtiying to justify I was wrong and all these costs were preliminary given (that was not true) and I had accepted ....
This attitude is the opposite of what I was expecting. If the Customer service is only here to justify that the Customer is wrong, ... always wrong ... this is not the correct approch and she also sait (in opposition of message saying free cancellation for 24 hours) that the fees are not refund in case of cancellation.
All to make your Customer regretting to be not enought vigilent and ordering the trip to your company.
This is call a non sastifaction Customer priority.
(she promise me a refund of $26.25 and confirmation I never got.
Anyway, you have probably lost a Customer traveling each 2 months from LAX to Europe nad that was not was expected. Usually there are hidden prices (and competitive) when we book through telephone and a very complete package and assistance.
This is not the case of your company. I could get this trip with my curent agents at less than $600 with full insurance and additional options.
This was a very bad experience with your company, more as the first bad experience.

I don't bargain, I get a good trip, place and condition at the very beginning and I am not used to bargain for nothing.
Sorry
In addition your menu print has buggs hopefully I use to make hard copy of screen.

Booking Type Flights and Insurance

User friendly and excellent customer service

This is one of the best user friendly sites. Flight Network has considered pretty much everything you need when booking a flight, with very convenient search options.

I want to also applaud them for making timely improvement. A couple of weeks ago I complained about sneaky seat selection fees. Not only did they cancel my fee, they have also made the seat selection fee very visible now. When you put the cursor to a seat, it automatically shows you how much additional fee you will be charged for it. Now that's Customer Service! Five stars!

The service is great

I don’t have need for additional services. So far, I’m impressed with the service that was rendered to me. The booking time was great. Most importantly, the website wasn’t difficult to navigate

Booking Type Flights

Simpler and quick booking and the customer support is amazing

Online booking was simple, it was all good. even customer support helped well.
Needed to change few options and customer support helped very well. They got friendly staff.

overall happy booking

Fast and easy booking

I booked the flight within 3 min. It was fast reliable, and cheap . Although the cancellation insurance and all are too much expensive but tickets are cheap compared to other site. I like price drop gurantee.

Booking Type Flights

Best price and user friendly website

Love the price drop protection, first time seeing it offered without paying extra for it. Charge on credit card is still pending, but amount is correct as per payment page.

Deceptive Pricing for Travel Insurence - Buyer Beware

I was offered travel insurance when checking out from Flight Network. The insurance looked like $4.54 for my 16-day trip. There were some restrictions, but canceling for any reason up to 14 days in advance of travel was "covered", and beyond 14 days was covered with good cause.
Naturally, this looked like a great deal, and I chose to pay for the option, even though I have NEVER bought travel insurance in the 50 years that I've been paying for my own travel.
When I received my bill moments later I realized that I had been duped, as the charge for insurance was $148. I immediately phoned them and called them out on the deceptive advertising. It turns out that I was charged $4.54 PER DAY PER PERSON. $148 on a $1600 trip for insurance or almost 10% of the fare is ridiculous. The customer service agent relied on a well-scripted response to offer me $50% off on my "non-refundable" travel insurance.
I took the offer with both shame and anger. BUYER BEWARE.