FlightNetwork

FlightNetwork (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wow! I’m so surprised how easy it was...

This was the easiest booking I ever made! It was too easy that I’m scared I made a mistake! But I double checked everything and it’s all good! Let’s hope it’ll stay that way until I get back! :) And of course, the price was the cheapest I’ve seen!
Thanks, FlightNetwork!!!

Great price.

I booked two tickets from Chicago to Bangkok, I have been shopping and this is the best deal I have found. The booking was easy, but somehow I was not able to access the website through my laptop, just through my phone. The unexpected cost for me was the trip cancellation fee for which I did not check., but in the end even including the unexpected cost, the total cost is still a few hundred less than the price from other network. Overall, I am happy with my purchase and I look forward to my trip with my husband this summer.

Celia G.

Celia G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very dodgy operator

The site inserted cancellation cover which would be AUD $1.86 extra then charged me $186 extra. That SCAM is illegal conduct in Australia. When I tracked back to change my booking the option to opt out of that sneaky cost has disappeared. Now I have to ring a hotline to try to get the cost refunded. This site should not be allowed on SkyScanner

Booking Type Flights

Clearly a bug in the system and support forced me to cancel order, entirely

$9 Annual Fare club was added to two Spirit flights booked, even though the same credit card and billing was used.

After calling to have one refunded, I was told this wasn't possible and ultimately canceled the order. Now I'm booking directly on the Spirit site and it's much cheaper than booking on your site.

Canceling took several minutes, which was fine, but this is a clear bug or the system needs to not charge for a $9 fare club enrollment twice, if using the same credit card.

Not Happy

Not HappyQueensland

Worst place to book with

This is probably THE WORST company to book with. We paid extra to have our flight covered under the cancellation policy (which is completely misleading and then the price is wrong, they charge you WAY more then it says, which you don't find out until AFTER you've paid). When something came up and we had to cancel, our cancellations fell under THEIR policy. It was covered under THEIR policy. they refused to give us a full refund -despite paying EXTRA for it and it being within the 14 days of travel to cancel all while the reason we needed to were covered under their policy. THEN they did not give us the number to contact the insurance people to make a claim.
The worst company I have ever booked with.

Tamir

TamirCanberra

If it looks too cheep then there is always a catch

The advertise cheaper prices to pull your leg then once you book they ask for more money and change the original flights you wanted and blame the airline. VERY BAD.

Rabin

RabinSydney, NSW

Very bad

Its a scam. Its almost impossible to change the bookings once made. They charge you more than what is offered. Very bad customer service and I wont recommend anyone. Very bad.

Trip Completed Yes

Eveliiinu

EveliiinuPerth, WA

Total Scam and Rip-off + Horrible Customer Service

This company is a total rip off - you will be charged more than what you see prior to hitting the "make payment" button and their customer service is worse than you can imagine. There's a reason why you can't see any comments on their Facebook page - they would all say "It's a scam, stay away". After pointing out that they have misspelled my name in every email, I got a response that started with "Hello Whoever"! It's obviously a company that works based on ripping their customers off once and not expecting them to return. Stay away, you'll end up saving time and money.

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Flights

Confidence & Peace... Talking to a real -pleasant -positive -and practical person

I am tired after spending hours and hours searching through all of the online flight programs… Finally I gave up. When I called can you talk to the flightnet person- Peace and confidence to hold me through the whole process and then in 2to 3 minutes... A perfect itinerary- all information and schedule was in my mailbox… Thank you!!

Booking Type Flights and Insurance

Almost too easy

It was almost too easy to process. I was wondering if I was on a real website, all was really simple. A kind of "too nice to believe", lol.I know it seems crazy!

Booking Type Flights

easy and fast online transaction

started my search for multi destination trip on momondo.ca for august, ended at FlightNetwork for the booking, entered my personal info and submitted it, and voila: our summer trip is reserved.

Trip Cancellation Fee is entirely misleading

Excellent customer service

Accurately and quickly helped with all my request! Thanks customer service team! Helped with re-booking of flights which I had to cancel within 24 hours window. Also helped with name corrections.

So far so good...

I bought my flights and paid the extra for the flex ticket and hopefully I won't need to use it. I spoke to two of your agents, first about the flex tickets, and second about the etickets that hadn´t come in and both of them answered my questions and solved the problem immediately. I will definitely use your services again.

Catherine A

Catherine AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy but I find the price drop credit system a bit confusing

This is the second time I have used Flight Network and have been happy with both experiences. Only issue was that both my husband and I had price drop credits but I could only allocate one to my booking. It wouldn't let me apply my husband's credit amount

hidden costs and uncooperative Customer agent - reservation 7855516

Booking Type Flights and Insurance

User friendly and excellent customer service

This is one of the best user friendly sites. Flight Network has considered pretty much everything you need when booking a flight, with very convenient search options.

I want to also applaud them for making timely improvement. A couple of weeks ago I complained about sneaky seat selection fees. Not only did they cancel my fee, they have also made the seat selection fee very visible now. When you put the cursor to a seat, it automatically shows you how much additional fee you will be charged for it. Now that's Customer Service! Five stars!

The service is great

I don’t have need for additional services. So far, I’m impressed with the service that was rendered to me. The booking time was great. Most importantly, the website wasn’t difficult to navigate

Booking Type Flights

Simpler and quick booking and the customer support is amazing

Online booking was simple, it was all good. even customer support helped well.
Needed to change few options and customer support helped very well. They got friendly staff.

overall happy booking

Fast and easy booking

I booked the flight within 3 min. It was fast reliable, and cheap . Although the cancellation insurance and all are too much expensive but tickets are cheap compared to other site. I like price drop gurantee.