Flooring Xtra Carpet Flooring

Flooring Xtra Carpet Flooring

See the Best Carpet Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gavin

GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet - Molendinar store

Great service from start to finish. I popped into the showroom on a Tuesday and had a discussion with Anthony on options, he measured and quoted the following day and then installation was done a week later by Peter, a very friendly and helpful guy. Easy all the way and at the best price we received.

Colene F.

Colene F.South East Queensland, QLD

Flooring Xtra Browns Plains was great!

The team a Flooring Xtra Browns Plains was great. They provided a great quote and samples. Easy to deal with and laying team was courteous and efficient. Thanks Flooring Xtra my new carpet looks great.

Marianna Wollongong

Marianna WollongongIllawarra, NSW

Brilliant Service

Ben runs a very professional service. He was prompt, courteous and kept me fully informed of the progress.
I am very pleased with the finished work. I would be very comfortable recommending Ben for any job.

Kate V

Kate V

In love with my new carpet!

I felt supported by the team at Flooring Xtra Keilor. The carpet, underlay and quality of installation look and feel better than I expected.
I'm glad I persevered as I had requested a quote twice online without any contact back. I visited the store during opening hours but it was closed. I'm pleased I gave them another chance and accepted their explanations as I'm delighted with my new carpet.

Natasha W.

Natasha W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Horrible

Very poor communication
Disorganised
Carpet is not even stuck to the floor. I can lift the corners
Carpet is not pulled tight and is bubbled
Had to call 4 times to organise someone to lay the carpet in which they kept saying I would get a call back but didn’t.
Was told they would show up Tuesday mid morning to lay the carpet but they didn’t show until 3:30pm, waisted my day!
Was told today I would get a phone call before the end of the day to get the carpet fixed but didn’t.
The email quote was more than what they quoted me in Store.
Expensive and not worth the money or the time.
Would not recommend going to Karingal flooring to anyone.
Very disappointed and feel like I have been stuffed around and waisted my money.

Great job

The Guys know their stuff and managed the process with a minimum of fuss. Dealt directly with our insurance company and made it so easy. We'd use them again for sure

Flooring X.Flooring Xtra

Thank you for your feedback!

World class uselessness

Ordered a quote online, went into the store didnt know anything about it. Waited a month for a quote contacted them to find out where it was, they told me they hadn't done it, no apology. Still waiting at the tIme of writing. If you are planning to go into prison for the forseeable future and dont mind waiting for a quote I highly reccomend Flooring Xtra.

Thankyou Flooring Xtra

We are absolutely thrilled with our new ‘Ming’ carpet from the most obliging guys at Flooring XTra at Victoria Point, what a transformation. Couldn’t be more happy with the quality and service from our salesman Andy, and the knowledge and expertise he has shown. Thankyou, we will be recommending Flooring Xtra to our friennds without hesitation. Cheers, Sue and Laurie.

Flooring X.Flooring Xtra

Thank you for your kind words, Sue and Laurie!

mollye6

mollye6Central, SA

Absolutely the worst experience ever

We had laminate flooring and “hard wearing” carpet installed by flooring xtra and the product and service has been appalling. The laminate floor has gaps and the carpet is already wearing like it’s been down for 10 years. Stay away from this company as their after sales service is non existent

Jacqui

JacquiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Beautiful carpet, great service

I was very impressed with the very friendly and professional service I received from Flooring Xtra Bundall. Jane was able to provide me with a very competitive quote and managed the installation process very smoothly. I would happily go to Jane again if I was in the market for new floor coverings.

Cheers Jacqui!