Flooring Xtra Carpet Flooring

Flooring Xtra Carpet Flooring

World class uselessness

Ordered a quote online, went into the store didnt know anything about it. Waited a month for a quote contacted them to find out where it was, they told me they hadn't done it, no apology. Still waiting at the tIme of writing. If you are planning to go into prison for the forseeable future and dont mind waiting for a quote I highly reccomend Flooring Xtra.

Thankyou Flooring Xtra

We are absolutely thrilled with our new ‘Ming’ carpet from the most obliging guys at Flooring XTra at Victoria Point, what a transformation. Couldn’t be more happy with the quality and service from our salesman Andy, and the knowledge and expertise he has shown. Thankyou, we will be recommending Flooring Xtra to our friennds without hesitation. Cheers, Sue and Laurie.

Job Satisfaction

Absolutely the worst experience ever

We had laminate flooring and “hard wearing” carpet installed by flooring xtra and the product and service has been appalling. The laminate floor has gaps and the carpet is already wearing like it’s been down for 10 years. Stay away from this company as their after sales service is non existent

Beautiful carpet, great service

I was very impressed with the very friendly and professional service I received from Flooring Xtra Bundall. Jane was able to provide me with a very competitive quote and managed the installation process very smoothly. I would happily go to Jane again if I was in the market for new floor coverings.

Cheers Jacqui!