Floormania Timber

• Floor Types Purchased
Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Excellent job - glad I went with these guys

I have just had engineered timber installed by Floormania and am very pleased with the outcome. It was a difficult job - as an older apartment there was levelling to be done which extended the time required. Michael was an excellent communicator who managed the process well. Likewise the installers coped well with unusual features such as curved walls in our older style apartment. I would recommend Floormania to others and would use them again if I needed flooring for a property in future.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber

Thank you!

We have just had all our house refloored by Floormania Miranda (timber and carpets). Special thanks to Danny, Jo, Grace, Matt, Henry's team, Harry and Michael. All installation teams have been working a while with Floormania and that means a lot. The whole process was transparent to us, we always received good feedback, advice and the installation was very good. Recommend!

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Timber
Sonja Kinda

Sonja KindaSydney, NSW

We just had our whole home re-floored by Floormaina(Caringbah)..Latte engineered wood - thanks to Henry & his team!..you are all polite & a hardworking team of young men!, Michael thanks for installing our carpet, so soft and luxurious.
Jo for our phone chats and making payments an ease...and lastly Danny, from day dot you answered all our questions, we put our faith in you as this was a huge deal for us...thanks for all the prep work, you were all wonderful to deal with....recommended with GOLD stars...thank-you all...

Timber Flooring Companies

Find out how Floormania Timber compares to other Timber Flooring Companies

Floormania were excellent

My partner and I recommend Floormania based on our experience with them flooring our apartment. They were very knowledgeable in the different flooring available and guided us through he whole process. The job was completed on time and on budget. We will use them again in future.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent Service! Excellent products!

The service I received from Floormania was great. They listen and followed through with there customer service. Their Kensington showroom is awesome! I would not hesitated to recommend dealing with this company they made my job so much easier.

Friendly and efficient service

After having been let down by another supplier, we approached Floormania and Michael managed to arrange delivery of our timber floor within a week. We are very happy with the service and the quality of the product.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Bedroom Floating Floor

We had our new floating floor installed today by Danny from Floormania.

The floor was installed in a bedroom, 4m X 3m. Danny completed the work in less than half a day and the standard of workmanship was excellent.

We had dealt with John and Jo in the office.

All members of the team were extremely helpful and dedicated.

My wife and I have no hesitation in recommending Floormania for any of your flooring needs. We will certainly deal with them again in the future.