Floors Floors Floors

Floors Floors Floors

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Carpet Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Happy Customer

I recently had some carpet and vinyl plank flooring laid by Floors Floors Floors, Barossa Valley store in SA. After shopping around locally, Floors Floors Floors quote was competitive and the manager (Dean) was friendly, knowledgable and not pushy. The shop itself is an ex-winery building and does not look as attractive as most other flooring shops, however there is a good selection of carpet and vinyl plank flooring on display. The carpet that I chose had a higher star rating than other carpets that I had looked at elsewhere, there was less wastage and it was cheaper. I was also impressed with the vinyl plank flooring that was chosen. After considerable research, the technical specifications for the vinyl plank flooring that I chose seems to be superior than others that I had looked at elsewhere.

I paid a small deposit and an installation date was provided approximately 3 weeks later. There was no pressure to pay a large deposit up front like some companies do. Floors Floors Floors called the day prior to installation to confirm the installation, which was on the nominated date. I took it upon myself to vacuum the concrete floor, remove doors prior to installation and reinstall them again after the flooring was laid. On the day of installation, the installers (Ross and Laura) called in the morning when they left the warehouse to say that they were on their way. I was impressed with their communication which was very good. I was happy with the installation which went smoothly and there were no problems. I watched them do the installation for a considerable amount of time, which did not seem to bother them. They were friendly and courteous and got on with the job. There was no noticeable damage or scratching of the painted walls and the skirting boards, and I was happy with the care that they took during installation. They cleaned up all their rubbish upon completion, all I had to do was vacuum the floor and I chose to re-install the doors myself which needed shaving off the bottom after the carpet was installed.

This review is based on my experience with Floors Floors Floors, Barossa Valley and their customer service. Time will tell if the products that I chose live up to expectation and I may post a separate review on these at a later date. I did not have any problems, so I cannot comment on how they may handle a complaint. Based on my experience, I would happily recommend Floors Floors Floors, Barossa Valley. I am very happy with the flooring, which looks great.