Flowers Across Melbourne

Flowers Across Melbourne (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (196)

Lovely company

The pet-friendly options make it easy to be sure the flowers you send are safe for pets, and the staff are always super-helpful. Recommended :)

Dananjaya E.
Dananjaya E.Victoria

Seamless experience

Site is very easy to use. very decent compititive prices and smooth delivery. i was able to track the person to the point. Also the freshest flowers i have come across in Melbourne

Narelle Brown
Narelle BrownSydney, NSW

Brilliant service!

I used Flowers Across Melbourne recently and was delighted with the quality of the items, the website was very easy to use, with a great selection of optional extras. Delivery was spot on and it was great to receive a confirmation that the gifts had been hand delivered to my dear friend. I can HIGHLY recommend this service - they are exceptional!

Raelene
RaeleneNortheast, VIC

Beautiful Flowers

Thankyou for your wonderful customer service. The gift box was beautiful, the flowers were stunning and my Sister and Brother in Law loved it all.

Roger R
Roger RGippsland, VIC

Very professional service

The web site is one of the best I have used, the product selection is great, the response excellent and the overall experience means that I will certainly be using FAM again.

Store LocationPreston, Vic
gsc0671
gsc0671

Pain free experience. Above and beyond perfect products

Had some flowers and a bottle of Moscato delivered to my Mother for her birthday last weekend. I was provided with a pain free experience. My Mother was over the moon! She was thrilled with bottle of Moscatto being sourced locally in Victoria. The flowers were so fresh and beutifully presented, and the overall packaging was the best she has ever seen.

I will definitely use this business again in the future. Thank you!

Tracy
TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service Highly Recommend

I ordered a few items for a friend who loved them all. Everything was as pictured on the website. I would have no hesitation in using this site again

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Hi Tracy, we're so glad to hear this! So nice to know your friend loved the delivery too :)
Looking forward to helping you out again!
Many thanks,
FAM Team

Iva
IvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recipients were very happy.

I have used this service twice recently and both times the recipients loved their arrangements - one was a vase of roses, the other an orchid. I did not get to see the flowers so cannot give a personal evaluation. I think their choices are too limited, the only plant available was an orchid. A choice of plants and maybe a couple of terrarium would be nice.

Dina
DinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent. I highly recommend this online service.

The flowers were delivered as instructed. The boxed arrangement was as pictured on the website. Beautiful flowers in soft pastel colours with a 'touch' of Christmas. Much appreciated.

Store LocationOrdered online

Toby J.
Toby J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just perfection all the way through.

Nothing but responsive and perfection from start to finish.

Not only are they super easy to deal with and very polite the product / flowers I brought for someone were outstanding. Can’t recommend enough!

Brooke S.
Brooke S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible Service and Beautiful Flowers

I needed flowers delivered to a friend of mine. I ordered at 10am Saturday and at 12pm I received an email with a photo of my flowers all ready to be delivered. Flowers are gorgeous and arranged delicately. Overall very happy with the service, the arrangement was gorgeous. I appreciate the quick service and will definitely order again!

Annicka
AnnickaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Flowers and Amazing Customer Service

Really beautiful flowers and extremely happy with the service and overall experience. Thank you very very much. Will shop with you again XO

Leanne B.
Leanne B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reality does not match the picture online

It came in a lovely bowl but the greenery didn't sit right and it was hard to see the lonely bloom in the bottom. Very disappointing. I appreciate the thought of the giver but I'm sure they would be very disappointed with what was delivered.

Erica Grace
Erica GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flowers made her happy!

Because of the lockdown we couldn't celebrate our future daughter in law's together, so we sent her flowers. I was looking for something within our means, and was delighted to find Flowers Across Melbourne. We are not of the computer of generation but this website made ordering the flowers easy, the website worked extremely well and quickly, payment was a breeze. We were also kept informed of when the flowers would arrive, and when they did we were alerted they had delivered. All in all it was a stress-free experience and made her smile so we will use this outlet again in the future. Well done F.A.M.

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Amazing service with beautiful products!

I am super thankful for the great service your team provides! I had a special request for the packaging and was even sent a image so I knew how it was going out to the receiver. And it was beautiful! Super thankful.

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Fast delivery but poor quality of work

Order a beautiful bunch of flowers fast delivery with there express post.
But flowers were not as expected.
The leaves were poorly trimmed leaving lots of dead foliage.
Also the flowers didnt seem very fresh.
Flowers looked like something you would get at your local supermarket.
dissatisfied would not recommend this place

Store LocationThe Melbourne store
Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Birthday Rainbow Flowers for a happy Darling Granddaughter!

I ordered from you 1st time Rainbow flower Box on 21/10 arrived 22/10 to be delivered to my Granddaughter Tayla's work a Chemist in Malvern for her birthday today. Total surprise, She was over the Moon, got a photo & thank you from her. The flowers are exactly as they show on the site, delivery was spot on, i am so very happy with your service. Thank you Nadina & Team.
Good value for the quality & price. Will use you again & highly recommendable

Store LocationVictoria
Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Thanks Maria - that's so great to hear! We're so glad to know that you're a return customer with us and enjoying the deliveries :)

Beautiful flowers, arrived the day after I ordered

I got some flowers and chocolates for my mother. I ordered them to come on the 22nd of October which was the next day and they arrived exactly on that day! Very excelent service and got some beautiful flowers. My mother loved them. Will order again.

Store LocationFlowers Across Melbourne
Su T
Su TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy service and beautiful flowers

Thank you for going to a far away suburb when none other shops would. My friend loved the bouquet! Very easy service with lots of pretty flowers to choose from!

Estelle
EstelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value, would order again

Ordered some flowers for my mum's birthday and I was pleasantly surprised. The flowers were beautiful, fresh and well packaged, much better quality than some of the other sites I've tried. The delivery was also very quick with the flowers arriving in good condition. I also appreciated the variety of options available, especially with you being able to choose your own colours. Would highly recommend this site, I'll definitely order again!

S M.
S M.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful flowers!

Fantastic Service. Beautiful flowers! Would not hesitate to recommend Flowers Across Melbourne.
My friend who received the photos loves them, and said they brought springtime to her home and the fragrance is wonderful. Freesias, Sweet Peas and a spray of roses. She said they warmed her heart.

Store LocationMelbourne via Internet
Stav
Stav

Great service and easy to work with!

The team at Flowers Across Melbourne are awesome to deal with! They are very prompt & clear with their approach, their delivery service is superb. They have a wide range of hampers which makes the process easy as we send different hampers to many of our clients.

Store LocationVictoria
Oosha
OoshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Very reliable and excellent florist. Delivery was done within 24 hours. Flowers were sent to a friend who is not well and described the flowers as 'magnificent'. Would certainly recommend to anyone.

Store LocationOrdered online from Melbourne. We live in Queensland.
Very happy customer
Very happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10

Fantastic florist, very reliable service -you never disappoint.
The flowers i sent for a birthday gift were described as “Absolutely Spectacular”
thankyou.
And this photo is taken after one week/ still looking so beautiful

Store LocationFLOWERS ACROSS MELBOURNE

Very happy Kiwi customer

Purchased for my daughter-in-law’s birthday. Her comment - “Wow, these are so incredible. Thank you so much. Definitely brightened a day in lockdown”.

Beautifully fresh and delivered on time!
Thank you!

Store LocationFlowers across Melbourne. Purchased online from NZ.
Fay M.
Fay M.

You’re very welcome. There’s always some trepidation about ordering online but fully happy with the outcome. So thanks heaps.