Flowers Across Melbourne

Flowers Across Melbourne (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (196)

Elvira
ElviraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Absolutely happy with service and product.
Message was sent to me when flowers were delivered to Hillside. Definitely will be using them again. Flowers were exactly what they were on website. Thank you

Jennifer scully
Jennifer scullySydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome service

I ordered flowers for my daughter in law , from Sydney to Melbourne .I did my order via telephoning.The lady was easy to talk to and my order arrived the next day as promised and my daughter in law, loved them ..The flowers where fresh , bright and beautiful .I would use this company again ..

Skuber
SkuberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flowers went above and beyond what I expected

Thank you so much for the lovely flower arrangement you sent to my mum for her birthday. She couldn't have her birthday parties because of isolation restrictions so I hoped the flowers would brighten her day and they certainly did that. The arrangement you sent was spectacular and she loved them. You made such a difference to her day. Thank you :)

Excellent service and product

Great website. Easy ordering and payment from NZ. Flowers were delivered same day as promised and were of excellent quality. Follow up email advising delivery appreciated. Recipient was thrilled so sender(me) will definitely use again.

Juju1
Juju1AU

Exactly as pictured on website

Very happy with my dealings with flowers across melbourne, beautiful flowers were delivered same day to Clyde North to a very happy recipient . Exactly as shown in the picture, would use again and recommend to anyone looking for quality flowers for a good price.

Debs
DebsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

It was the first time I have used this company and from the ease of using the website, to ordering and the prompt delivery I would definitely recommend them to anyone. The products ordered were exactly as per the website and the recipient advised the delivery person was lovely.

judy
judy

Perfect

I have used Flowers Across Melbourne several times and can’t praise them highly enough. Products always delivered in time and were exactly what I ordered. The website is easy to use. All in all a very positive experience.

Beautiful flowers

Thank you soo much for delivering these beautiful flowers to my daughter , she cried when she received them . It’s lovely for me to send her a treat as I live in the Uk. I’ve used you before and I’m very pleased with your quick delivery and beautiful flowers .
Thanks again
Mrs merry

Stunning flowers

Beautiful flowers incl beautiful wrapping, next day delivery. Good quality and decent pricing. My friend thought they were stunning. So lovely my sister used them also. Good follow up communication from the florist. I would by from Flowers Across Melbourne again.

Trevor
TrevorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Bouquet, Great Longevity

Celebrating a 35th anniversary and left it to FAM to choose the bouquet. It was a great choice and amazing that the flowers I lasted just over 19 days before throwing them out. Some of the bouquet was still in good condition and kept going for nearly a week more. VERY impressed with the quality and longevity of the bouquet supplied. Not the first time I have had such good results with FAM.

Anna B
Anna BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exemplary Customer Service

Beautiful and wide choice of flower arrangements, attention to detail after purchase selection with confirmation of purchase, tracking time of delivery and finally email advising time of delivery. Very professional and extremely reliable service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend FAM and shall continue using this service in the near future.

Maree Wiles
Maree Wiles

Flowers Across Melbourne Delivery

Absolutely fabulous in customer service. Wouldn't hesitate to utilise their services again.
Very obliging, happy people to deal with and my delivery was perfect. Thank you for going the extra mile.

Emma L.
Emma L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful flowers and service

Great customer service! FAM responded quickly to emails and were very accommodating to special instructions. Beautifully wrapped flowers also! Very pretty pastel colours and lovely range of flowers in bouquet. Great value for the price. Very happy!

BG
BGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

I ordered a Birthday Lolly pot for my Granddaughters Birthday.
She was delighted with it.l thought it was very good value for money.
Very professional company.Promptly answered my queries and delivered when requested.l was also notified when delivery was finalised.
Definitely use this company again.

Good selection, great customer service

I wanted to send flowers to my fiancee in Frankston, so I chose FAM because they were cheaper than the Frankston shops I found (even after a higher delivery fee for the distant location) and had better selection. My fiancee loved the arrangement, and delivery was perfect; while they couldn't guarantee a delivery time, a staff member told the driver that I'd like a late delivery if it would fit his schedule, and delivery ended up being pretty close to what I'd requested. (Staff member even emailed me to make sure I understood what was going on!) I also appreciated the "successful delivery" email. I'll definitely be a repeat customer.

The Absolute Go To for Flowers.

Professional, friendly and ready to help. Beautiful flowers and arrangements. Reliable delivery letting you know when flowers have been dispatched and when flowers have been delivered. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Joanne
Joanne

Flower arrangements

Excellent flowers
Excellent communication
Fast reliable delivery.they even contact you when flowers are delivered and they tell you if was hand delivered.very professional. Would definately use there services again.highly recommend .great

Jo C.
Jo C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Professional Service & Delivery

First time using a florist in Melbourne. Order of balloons & teddy bear were of high quality product. On the day, I received txts to tell me what the estimated of delivery would be. Would use again and fully recommend.

Beautiful!!!!

Thanks to Natalie and her Team for sorting my faux pas... My sister Mo LOVED her beautiful flowers and the cheeky balloon which helped make her feel very loved and gave us both a good laugh. I am about to order again through the Sydney branch.

Anushka
AnushkaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service!

Same day delivery, affordable , quality and just like the picture, I'm so impressed with their service. Especially at this time of covid where all the florists are facing a shortage. Will definitely use again

Lisette
LisetteSouthwest, VIC

Service & Delivery

First time with using a Melbourne Florist Service and a little worried as sometimes what you see you don’t always get. I receive Awesome service and beautiful flowers highly recommend them great customer service will use again!

Nhat
NhatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing! great value of money

First time using florist delivery, was not disappointed! The website very easy to navigate
The flowers chosen were amazing! great value of money! presentation 10/10
I'll definitely come back and use this service again

Will shop with them again

Fantastic service, easy to use the website and to order, next day delivery was spot on and both the flowers and goodies looked lovely. 10/10 I would recommend and will definitely shop with Flowers across Melbourne again!

Jacinta
JacintaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING!

Highly recommend! Such beautiful packaging and fresh flowers and delivered on time! Second time ordering from here and once again did not disappoint, not to mention great and friendly communication :)

Zinnia
ZinniaNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service & Beautiful Flowers

Thank you for the beautiful flower deliveries to both my Aunty's who just had surgery & also the beautiful flowers sent to my mother for mother's day. Thank you very much