Flowers Across Melbourne

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (9)

Tegan S.
Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So disappointing!

I called the company first to make sure they had a vase in stock and asked how I would be able to arrange flowers to be displayed in the vase for a surprise delivery. After following their instructions on how to do it online, when they were finally delivered they didn't even bother putting the flowers in the vase. It was delivered as an empty vase and a bunch of flowers.

On top of that I had to organise for them to drop the them off the next day as nobody was there to collect the gift the day before and I had to pay for another delivery fee. What a joke!

I will never use this company again!

Store LocationFlowers Across Melbourne
Suzy
SuzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Underwhelming

I ordered the mix pastel rose vase with 12 roses for my sister for her birthday and was very underwhelmed when they arrived. They were small, wilted, and not value for money at all. It will not be a place I order flowers from ever again if this is the quality you are putting out. The only good thing was the over priced balloon I paid for. Please ensure that if someone is ordering $80 roses that they are at least fresh!!

Store LocationMelbourne

Made me pay 14.90 extra to "re-deliver" flowers

It was my best friend's birthday, and I paid $112.40 AUD (including +5 for early delivery) to send her flowers. There was so much stressful back and forth to have these flowers delivered. Then they charged me $14.90 extra for redelivery and would not refund that extra payment when I made a complaint. I Googled other flower companies and could not find another company that charges for redelivery. Not worth the stress.

Store LocationMelbourne, Victoria
Kimiya S.
Kimiya S.
LynetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

not what she sends me every year for "Mothers day" I have had alot better

I am not happy with the flowers that were sent by my daughter from England for Mothers day, she would have asked for natives and Proteas and this is what I got. when I should have got the 2nd one, she was told you ran out of natives but this is not good enough

Store Locationordered from melbourne
Lynette

My daughter told me she did not order or change her order to alternate arrangement, she will be incontact with them about this

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Flowers Across Melbourne compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Leanne B.
Leanne B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reality does not match the picture online

It came in a lovely bowl but the greenery didn't sit right and it was hard to see the lonely bloom in the bottom. Very disappointing. I appreciate the thought of the giver but I'm sure they would be very disappointed with what was delivered.

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Fast delivery but poor quality of work

Order a beautiful bunch of flowers fast delivery with there express post.
But flowers were not as expected.
The leaves were poorly trimmed leaving lots of dead foliage.
Also the flowers didnt seem very fresh.
Flowers looked like something you would get at your local supermarket.
dissatisfied would not recommend this place

Store LocationThe Melbourne store
Vera Jan
Vera JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing

Ordered flowers at 11.30am
Payment deducted immediately
It is now 12.03pm
No flowers delivered
No email or phone call to explain why
5 messages sent to tracker
No response or explanation
Atrocious to say the least
Will never ever use this service agin

Store LocationOnline
Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Completely ruined Valentines Day

Despite ordering days before and clearly requesting that flowers be delivered before 4pm as the recipient leaves work at 4pm - flowers were NOT delivered. On enquiry I was told they would be guarranteed to be there by 6PM and that it was clearly stated on the website deliveries would be late and they could deliver them tomorrow before 4pm if I liked. Have completed ruined the day and a complete waste of $80. Really poor service. Would definately NOT recommend this company for anything.

Bad all around

Ignored delivery instructions and didn't leave it at the door, instead knocked repeatedly, waking me from sleep (I work night shift). flowers were bad - a bunch of ugly dead roses.

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Flowers Across Melbourne compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

kathryn hourihane
kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards