Flowers Across Melbourne

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Kim
KimNorthern Region, NSW

Extremely Happy

I live interstate and wanted to order flowers for my uncles funeral. The flowers needed to be at the church by 12:30. Both girls I spoke with were so helpful and friendly, made notes to ensure the delivery would be there as close to the time I had asked. When I got home from work I had an email stating they arrived at 12:18 and hand delivered to funeral staff. Wow, what a wonderful experience and one I would surely use again and highly recommend. Thank you so very much

Flowers delivered within a couple of hours

I ordered flowers before lunchtime and I received an email to say that flowers had been delivered a couple of hours later on the front door step as per my instructions.
Perfect thank you

kathryn hourihane
kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards