Flowers Across Melbourne

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (184)

Mezzie
MezzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely beautiful!

Received flowers today. The most beautiful flowers I have seen. Unusual but so pretty and beautifully wrapped in hessian with a satin bow. Would definitely recommend Flowers Across Melbourne!

Pana
PanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hassle Free Easy to order

We ordered Flowers and other goodies for a friends 60th Birthday. The arrangement was beautiful, exactly as the pictures on the website. She loved her gift, thanks Flowers Across Melbourne for ease of ordering, delivery as expected and making a friends 60th so special. Will definitely order again!

Laura B.
Laura B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing gift for a loved one

Gorgeous flowers!! Prompt delivery, good website and value for money! Will be using again. Thank you so much to the team for helping me make my loved one smile!

Tmc
Tmc

Just wow!

With so many online flower delivery companies, I was hesitant. But, I decided to go with Flowers Across Melbourne due to their wonderful reviews. I'm glad I did! The service and delivery time was amazing, punctual and professional and communication, 10/10. The recipient sent me a photo of their flowers and they were absolutely impressed. The arrangement was stunning and even better in person. With online delivery, you never know what you'll get. Thanks so much and will definitely order again!

Trish S.
Trish S.Sydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier

Ordered online mid morning and they delivered a beautiful arrangement by 3:00pm. The arrangement was perfectly put together and overwhelmed myself and the person who received them. Thank you for the care and dedication to us as a customer. Will definitely use Flowers Across Melbourne again.

Store LocationNSW
Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

I don't get my flowers from anywhere else!

I bought the Orange Lily Bunch (premium) for my mum. Excellent service, presentation and delivery. You are my ''go to'' flower shop. In a word, ''Wow!''

Store LocationPreston, Melbourne
Cynthia
CynthiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very efficient and prompt delivery!

Flowers were very fresh and I was kept informed on the progress of the order right through to delivery. Very professional and I will use them again.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria 3072
Sumith P.
Sumith P.

Perfect Delivery

Today I ordered some flowers and I wanted to send them within a few hrs. They delivered the flowers within about 3hrs. Communication was great!
Excellent Job!

Store LocationMelbourne

Seamless experience.

Delivery was quick. Packaging and presentation was fabulous.
Flowers were fresh and the note was well packaged. I'll definitely try again.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always gorgeous flowers!

I have used FAM a number of times and every time they have provided beautiful bouquets. Flowers are always stunning. Very reliable and great customer service too. I will definitely continue to use FAM!

Ordered a gift from another country

Ordered a gift from another country. I'm glad what you delivered it at its best. It's important to me. The recipient was happy to receive a birthday present. Flowers smell good, and candy is very sweet. Thank you so much.

Bernie Taylor
Bernie TaylorWimmera, VIC

Exception Service

Very easy to deal with, and delivered exactly what I wanted. Will definitively use in the future and highly recommend.

Store LocationOnline

LOUISA
LOUISAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blooming Marvellous

Wonderful selection and even better prices
Customer service team fantastic and courier very efficient
I have now changed my regular flourist to fam for ever

Store LocationON LINE WEBSITE

The most beautiful arrangement

The most wonderful arrangement and balloon for mum. The Australian native bunch exceeded my expectation, as the flowers were large and lush. Especially for the price point too. Ordered before lunch and arrived before dinner! Awesome customer experience. Thank you! Will order again.

Jules
JulesMelbourne

Just what I wanted

Excellent service from Flowers Across Melbourne. Prompt delivery, great price, tracking service available and flowers were fresh and colourful just as the photo describes them. Highly recommended !

Store LocationWeb

kathryn hourihane
kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards