Flowers Across Melbourne

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (192)

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I AM IN THE GOOD BOOKS!

Flowers Across Melbourne THANK YOU !!
flowers were delivered and looked stunning
A surprise for my wife
She sent a photo with them and her smile says it all
Mark

Carol R.
Carol R.Perth, WA

Beautiful flower arrangement

The flowers were as beautiful as the picture. Good communication from the company and the flowers were delivered in a timely manner.

GCE
GCEMelbourne

GREAT florist!

I am happy to support all the glowing reviews here. We have used Flowers Across Melbourne many, many times and have always been super impressed with their service from beginning to end. Apart from the absolutely beautiful arrangements we have sent in the past (and seen pictures of, once delivered) we particularly appreciate the communication from FAM in terms of the delivery status. Thoroughly recommend.

Store LocationOnline
Mary Therese
Mary Therese

Perfect Flowers for this occasion

Thank you to all at Flowers across Melbourne, once again, for the beautiful flowers delivered to my daughter when she needed cheering up a little. My daughter was so delighted when they arrived at her home and immediately took a photo of them and sent it to me along with a huge "thankyou".. The bouquet was exactly what I ordered so I was very happy too.

Store LocationPreston Melbourne Vic.

Mezzie
MezzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely beautiful!

Received flowers today. The most beautiful flowers I have seen. Unusual but so pretty and beautifully wrapped in hessian with a satin bow. Would definitely recommend Flowers Across Melbourne!

Pana
PanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hassle Free Easy to order

We ordered Flowers and other goodies for a friends 60th Birthday. The arrangement was beautiful, exactly as the pictures on the website. She loved her gift, thanks Flowers Across Melbourne for ease of ordering, delivery as expected and making a friends 60th so special. Will definitely order again!

Suzy
SuzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Underwhelming

I ordered the mix pastel rose vase with 12 roses for my sister for her birthday and was very underwhelmed when they arrived. They were small, wilted, and not value for money at all. It will not be a place I order flowers from ever again if this is the quality you are putting out. The only good thing was the over priced balloon I paid for. Please ensure that if someone is ordering $80 roses that they are at least fresh!!

Store LocationMelbourne
Laura B.
Laura B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing gift for a loved one

Gorgeous flowers!! Prompt delivery, good website and value for money! Will be using again. Thank you so much to the team for helping me make my loved one smile!

Tmc
Tmc

Just wow!

With so many online flower delivery companies, I was hesitant. But, I decided to go with Flowers Across Melbourne due to their wonderful reviews. I'm glad I did! The service and delivery time was amazing, punctual and professional and communication, 10/10. The recipient sent me a photo of their flowers and they were absolutely impressed. The arrangement was stunning and even better in person. With online delivery, you never know what you'll get. Thanks so much and will definitely order again!

Trish S.
Trish S.Sydney, NSW

Couldn’t be happier

Ordered online mid morning and they delivered a beautiful arrangement by 3:00pm. The arrangement was perfectly put together and overwhelmed myself and the person who received them. Thank you for the care and dedication to us as a customer. Will definitely use Flowers Across Melbourne again.

Store LocationNSW
Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

I don't get my flowers from anywhere else!

I bought the Orange Lily Bunch (premium) for my mum. Excellent service, presentation and delivery. You are my ''go to'' flower shop. In a word, ''Wow!''

Store LocationPreston, Melbourne
Cynthia
CynthiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very efficient and prompt delivery!

Flowers were very fresh and I was kept informed on the progress of the order right through to delivery. Very professional and I will use them again.

Store LocationPreston, Victoria 3072

Sumith P.
Sumith P.

Perfect Delivery

Today I ordered some flowers and I wanted to send them within a few hrs. They delivered the flowers within about 3hrs. Communication was great!
Excellent Job!

Store LocationMelbourne

Seamless experience.

Delivery was quick. Packaging and presentation was fabulous.
Flowers were fresh and the note was well packaged. I'll definitely try again.

LynetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

not what she sends me every year for "Mothers day" I have had alot better

I am not happy with the flowers that were sent by my daughter from England for Mothers day, she would have asked for natives and Proteas and this is what I got. when I should have got the 2nd one, she was told you ran out of natives but this is not good enough

Store Locationordered from melbourne
Lynette

My daughter told me she did not order or change her order to alternate arrangement, she will be incontact with them about this

kathryn hourihane
kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards