Flowers Across Melbourne

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (203)

Absolutely awesome

I live in NZ and wanted to send flowers to my sister in Melbourne for her Birthday.
I haven’t seen her for 5 years and wanted to make sure she received the bouquet of flowers at work .
Vanessa , thank you so much , you are truely awesome ! Going above and beyond to make sure these were delivered to my sister at her work place .
In a world where sometimes the small things get lost , This was not one of those times .
The bouquet of flowers were absolutely beautiful and true to what I had seen online .
She cried when they arrived and she realised they were from me .
From the bottom of my heart , thank you .

Nina vitsaktsis
Nina vitsaktsis

Total rip off

My husband ordered me some flowers for Mother’s Day I came with four roses and for stems of some other flower complete rip-off one has flipped and died the next day.
I wouldn’t waste my money utterly completely ripped off .
$90 complete waste of money

Charlie
Charlie

Beautiful Flowers & Lovely Service

Ordered these flowers and the came the next day, arranged beautifully in the vase. Couldn’t have asked for better service at such an affordable price. Will 100% use again to put a smile on a friends face. Thank you!

Heather l
Heather lGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Valentine disappointment

Worst flowers i have ever recieved. Dry dull, nothing like pic. Late delivery. Could have got same at servo for $20 saved heeps if $$$$ and mine and partners disappointment. Do not recommend. Buyer beware

Store LocationPreston VIC

splitterzz
splitterzzMurray Region, NSW

Happy Customer

Ordered day before required delivery. Flowers arrived on time and made recipient very happy. Ordering was simple. What more is required?

Helen A.
Helen A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bit disappointed. Won't use again.

Store LocationPreston Victoria Online website

Christmas flowers

Ordered this beautiful bouquet online. Less than 24 hours later it was delivered and was absolutely beautiful. Looks just like the photo. Thank you so much.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I AM IN THE GOOD BOOKS!

Flowers Across Melbourne THANK YOU !!
flowers were delivered and looked stunning
A surprise for my wife
She sent a photo with them and her smile says it all
Mark

Carol R.
Carol R.Perth, WA

Beautiful flower arrangement

The flowers were as beautiful as the picture. Good communication from the company and the flowers were delivered in a timely manner.

GCE
GCEMelbourne

GREAT florist!

I am happy to support all the glowing reviews here. We have used Flowers Across Melbourne many, many times and have always been super impressed with their service from beginning to end. Apart from the absolutely beautiful arrangements we have sent in the past (and seen pictures of, once delivered) we particularly appreciate the communication from FAM in terms of the delivery status. Thoroughly recommend.

Store LocationOnline
Mary Therese
Mary Therese

Perfect Flowers for this occasion

Thank you to all at Flowers across Melbourne, once again, for the beautiful flowers delivered to my daughter when she needed cheering up a little. My daughter was so delighted when they arrived at her home and immediately took a photo of them and sent it to me along with a huge "thankyou".. The bouquet was exactly what I ordered so I was very happy too.

Store LocationPreston Melbourne Vic.
Tegan S.
Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So disappointing!

I called the company first to make sure they had a vase in stock and asked how I would be able to arrange flowers to be displayed in the vase for a surprise delivery. After following their instructions on how to do it online, when they were finally delivered they didn't even bother putting the flowers in the vase. It was delivered as an empty vase and a bunch of flowers.

On top of that I had to organise for them to drop the them off the next day as nobody was there to collect the gift the day before and I had to pay for another delivery fee. What a joke!

I will never use this company again!

Store LocationFlowers Across Melbourne

Mezzie
MezzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely beautiful!

Received flowers today. The most beautiful flowers I have seen. Unusual but so pretty and beautifully wrapped in hessian with a satin bow. Would definitely recommend Flowers Across Melbourne!

Pana
PanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hassle Free Easy to order

We ordered Flowers and other goodies for a friends 60th Birthday. The arrangement was beautiful, exactly as the pictures on the website. She loved her gift, thanks Flowers Across Melbourne for ease of ordering, delivery as expected and making a friends 60th so special. Will definitely order again!

Made me pay 14.90 extra to "re-deliver" flowers

It was my best friend's birthday, and I paid $112.40 AUD (including +5 for early delivery) to send her flowers. There was so much stressful back and forth to have these flowers delivered. Then they charged me $14.90 extra for redelivery and would not refund that extra payment when I made a complaint. I Googled other flower companies and could not find another company that charges for redelivery. Not worth the stress.

Store LocationMelbourne, Victoria