Flowers Across Melbourne

Flowers Across Melbourne (page 3 of 9)

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (201)

Su T
Su TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy service and beautiful flowers

Thank you for going to a far away suburb when none other shops would. My friend loved the bouquet! Very easy service with lots of pretty flowers to choose from!

Estelle
EstelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value, would order again

Ordered some flowers for my mum's birthday and I was pleasantly surprised. The flowers were beautiful, fresh and well packaged, much better quality than some of the other sites I've tried. The delivery was also very quick with the flowers arriving in good condition. I also appreciated the variety of options available, especially with you being able to choose your own colours. Would highly recommend this site, I'll definitely order again!

S M.
S M.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful flowers!

Fantastic Service. Beautiful flowers! Would not hesitate to recommend Flowers Across Melbourne.
My friend who received the photos loves them, and said they brought springtime to her home and the fragrance is wonderful. Freesias, Sweet Peas and a spray of roses. She said they warmed her heart.

Stav
Stav

Great service and easy to work with!

The team at Flowers Across Melbourne are awesome to deal with! They are very prompt & clear with their approach, their delivery service is superb. They have a wide range of hampers which makes the process easy as we send different hampers to many of our clients.

Oosha
OoshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Very reliable and excellent florist. Delivery was done within 24 hours. Flowers were sent to a friend who is not well and described the flowers as 'magnificent'. Would certainly recommend to anyone.

Very happy customer
Very happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10

Fantastic florist, very reliable service -you never disappoint.
The flowers i sent for a birthday gift were described as “Absolutely Spectacular”
thankyou.
And this photo is taken after one week/ still looking so beautiful

Very happy Kiwi customer

Purchased for my daughter-in-law’s birthday. Her comment - “Wow, these are so incredible. Thank you so much. Definitely brightened a day in lockdown”.

Beautifully fresh and delivered on time!
Thank you!

Fay M.
Fay M.

You’re very welcome. There’s always some trepidation about ordering online but fully happy with the outcome. So thanks heaps.

Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Service

Hi Ladies thanks for the fabulous service and superb products. I ordered the Blue Elegant Orchids instead of our wreath for the passing of a family friend and an orchid orb for the same family for the wife as a personal memento. I also order the orb for my wife as a little surprise. The orb is beautiful and comes with ribbon so you can hang it as a display if you like. The service from Nadina, Brooke and team was 1st class. The website is so easy to use, you receive an update for the purchase, you are able to track the order when dispatched. Presentation was on point and everything is reasonably priced. Great work team, keep up the great work, I’ll be a returning customer and recommending the business, cheers Mark Baker, Balaclava, Vic

So pleased

I was delighted to be able to send a small and thoughtful gift to someone going through a hard time.
It is not easy to find small and appropriate floral gifts and I was impressed with the range available.
My friend was surprised and pleased to receive her little orchid bauble it was just the right thing to send.
I have already recommended FAM to another friend and will be happy to do so in future.
A very professional service that delivered as promised.

Rafal
RafalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I just love them !

The best flowers ever ! The made my sister's day ! Definitely I'll order again , highly recommended and absolutely I'll recommend them to everyone I know ! Thank you so much keep up with good work

Marleen
MarleenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful flowers

Beautiful arrangement of roses. Very close to the photo I ordered from. Also loved the email to advise they had been delivered. Will use this site again and delivery fee is very reasonable. Would recommend. Thanks Marleen

gav1967
gav1967Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

beautiful flowers, speedy delivery!

Hi there, my delivery to my friend Glenice yesterday was prompt and she was absolutely delighted with the sunflowers. she said they were stunning and that they were beautifully wrapped. Thank you for making my special friend's birthday a little bit brighter in these sad times.
Cheers
Gavin

Daiana S.
Daiana S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Happy

Did a bit of research online on different companies and decided to give Flowers Across Melbourne a go. Ordered 2 different arrangements and I must say was very happy with both. Great fresh flowers and great communication. Thank you and will definitely order from you again.

Gorgeous 'bunch'!

Very pleased with the presentation and care taken to place the order discreetly behind a bin by the front door.
Will recommend to family and others without hesitation.
:) \o/ \o\ /o/

AnneG
AnneGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Making many Smiles is the best medicine!

Thanks for delivering beautiful flowers, candle and treats to beautiful ladies, who needed to know that they are important and encouragement to never give up.
Thanks for making them smile!
Anne

Brittany
BrittanyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Surprise

duct was exactly (If not better) as shown online. So much intricate detail and care put into the presentation. Communication and delivery was excellent and my mum was over the moon to receive her surprise. Will definitely be using flowers across Melbourne again for my next flower purchase :)
Thanks to the team at flowers across Melbourne.

Pennylou
PennylouMelbourne

Perfect

Flowers and balloons arrived on the day and they were beautiful.

The only thing is, it would be really helpful and reassuring to receive a picture or something once delivered, to make sure everything is fine and at the right house.

Really nice gift idea.

Kat F.Flowers Across MelbourneSend a private message

Wonderful flowers, great service!

Flowers Across Melbourne are fantastic! Online ordering is easy and flowers are as beautiful as they appear in the pictures. I love the fact that you can edit your order if you make a mistake or leave something out. When the flowers are to be delivered they email an estimated time of arrival and let you know exactly when they have been delivered. Love these guys and their products and service delivery. ❤️

Pauline
Pauline

What a Discovery!

Ordered Florist choice bouquet for a birthday, unseen naturally.
Recipient delighted. I was also delighted with image. Prompt delivery and friendly, helpful receptionist when rang with a time query. Will return!

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous

I ordered flowers for my sister's birthday. The process was very easy and were delivered on the day requested. My sister commented on how fresh the flowers were ans she loved the floral birthday balloon. Thank you

DianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Love Flowers Across Melbourne

I recently ordered a floral bouquet for my mum's birthday. The ordering process was easy and I enjoyed having some input into the bouquet design. You also get to choose how much you want to spend. I was notified when my delivery was on it's way and when it had arrived. My mum was delighted with her beautiful bouquet. I will definitely be using this service in the future. I highly recommend Flowers Across Melbourne!

Diana

You are welcome. I received a photo of the bouquet and it's absolutely beautiful. Thankyou for providing a great service and I look forward to ordering from you again in the future.
Sincerely

wonderful flowers

great service, great communication and easy to do from new zealand and lovely flowers.
The order was confirmed promptly, flowers delivered exactly when they advised and then a good follow up from the team.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service quality flowers

Flowers Across Melbourne are great! Whenever I have used this company I haven’t been disappointed! I know the receiver is getting a quality gift with a perfect handoff! Thank you so much!

Gerry
Gerry

Perfect

I sent flowers to my sister for her birthday. From the ordering process to delivery was seamless. They kept me up to date all along the way. The flowers were just like the picture online. Perfect

Jodie
JodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing flowers

After a very bad experience with another florist l decided to try Flowers Across Melbourne as my daughter told me they were fantastic.. Well the definitely won me as a customer..
Flowers They delivered were beautiful.. These guys are amazing.. Very affordable and well worth the money, a lot of care put into there bouquets.