Flowers Across Melbourne

Flowers Across Melbourne (page 2 of 11)

Quality and Service!

Can’t speak highly enough about the service and the beautiful orchids sent to a dear friend for her special birthday. I was ordering from overseas and the staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient. Highly recommended!

Amazing!!

I ordered some gorgeous flowers for my gorgeous wife. The staff were so lovely, friendly and the flowers were beautiful. The delivery driver waited in our driveway for my wife to get home as he didn't want to leave them out in the weather.
Highly recommend Flowers Across Melbourne :)

Store LocationPreston, Melbourne

Beautiful Flowers & Great customer service!

Flowers across melbourne delivered flowers pretty quick and the flowers look fresh! Customer service is great! There was an issue ordering and it was fixed quickly! Couldn't be happier! I was notified when the flowers were delivered which is also brilliant!

Beautiful flowers, great service

My daughter received her flowers for her birthday yesterday. They are beautiful, better than shown on the website, and she really loves them. I have sent her several deliveries from FAM now, and every delivery has been excellent, the flowers of the best quality, and as shown on the web. Each time FAM have met my request for a specific delivery time, even though I understand this is difficult for them to do. The best thing about this service is that I live in Queensland, my daughter in Victoria, and I really appreciate having a company i can rely on to honor their promise of reliability and excellence in service, so that when I send her something beautiful, that is what she receives.

Store LocationOnline interstate purchase

Amazing customer service

When you read the other reviews, you realise that outstanding service seems to be second nature to Flowers Across Melboune. They tried to deliver some flowers for me today, but unfortunately the organisation wasn't able to accept the delivery after being unable to contact the recipient and they were returned by the delivery driver. When I called to enquire, my call was answered by Emily, who knew about my delivery issue and offered to try again tomorrow at no additional charge or provide a full refund. Given the recipient of the flowers would no longer be there tomorrow I accepted the refund option and it was processed within 10 minutes. I was honestly gobsmacked by the level of consideration of service - will definitely be using them in future.

Store LocationOnline

Impeccable Service - above and beyond

After a typo in the address lead to our delivery being falsely accepted by a dishonest person, Flowers Across Melbourne went above and beyond! They attempted to retrieve the package on two occasions, before replacing the entire order and organising delivery again. We were very grateful as the order was quite substantial (for a colleague's special birthday). It was the first time we'd used them for gift/flower delivery, and with this level of service it won't be the last.
Highly recommended.

Highly recommend

The many flower assortments i have purchased have always been delivered promptly and the receivers have always been happy. The assortments are always fresh and presented beautifully. I will always use this company!!!!

Beautiful flowers and super helpful

I ordered flowers after the delivery cut off time...but Ellouise was so helpful that my flowers I’d ordered still got delivered and we’re absolutely beautiful...I would highly recommend Flowers Across Melbourne, I’ll definitely use them again

Great for person who can’t have flowers.

Great service fast and reliable.
Was great to be able to get the succulents as the person I was sending to gets very bad hay fever. This is the first time they have enjoyed an arrangement .

Love Love Love

I couldn't be happier with 'Flowers Across Melbourne'. Their website is user friendly and my friend was delighted with her bouquet. I used 'Create A Bouquet' and it they couldn't have made it easier. Delivery was within hours of ordering. Highly recommended and I will definitely be using them again should the occasion arise.

Always as pictured and delivered same day

Love the sunflower in a vase it always makes me smile.
It got to the hospital as per my instructions
Thank you so much.
Same day is a great service perfect.

Great service, great price

I bought a Valentine's day balloon for delivery and was concerned about how it would be delivered and/or presented. Exceeded expectations. Ordering was easy and delivery was before noon. I will definitely be ordering from Flowers Across Melbourne again.

this was my life saving last minute gift go to

Absolutely grateful for the service of how quick it gets delivered and i even put down as a option for the florist to choose the mixed pastels and the bouquet turned out amazing my friend was so happy for her birthday bloom all thanks to flowers across Melbourne.

Completely ruined Valentines Day

Despite ordering days before and clearly requesting that flowers be delivered before 4pm as the recipient leaves work at 4pm - flowers were NOT delivered. On enquiry I was told they would be guarranteed to be there by 6PM and that it was clearly stated on the website deliveries would be late and they could deliver them tomorrow before 4pm if I liked. Have completed ruined the day and a complete waste of $80. Really poor service. Would definately NOT recommend this company for anything.

Bad all around

Ignored delivery instructions and didn't leave it at the door, instead knocked repeatedly, waking me from sleep (I work night shift). flowers were bad - a bunch of ugly dead roses.

Efficient, friendly service

I ordered plants for my sister as a housewarming (I’m in Ireland otherwise I would deliver them myself!). They arrived just as pictured, beautiful presented. ‘Plants across Melbourne’ and Jess in particular was so lovely to communicate with. Recommend them highly!

Prompt Professional Service

These guys operate a professional service and a follow-up after delivery they contacted me immediately after I sent an email to confirm my address. Their products delivered flowers a teddy bear and a balloon reflected what was on the website and my daughter loved it all I placed my order from Vietnam for a delivery service in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne simple easy website backed up by a efficient personal service. I highly recommend this service can’t fault them well done guys

Perfect service

I was trying to get organised early and order my wife Valentines day flowers at the start of January - although the Valentines day range was not yet released on the website, I spoke to them and they were so helpful in getting it all sorted.

They followed up again to confirm the delivery details and sent a confirmation upon delivery.

All around, great service at every stage.

Fantastic Service

I've been using Flowers Across Melbourne for a few years now and I'm very happy with the quality of product and the excellent customer service. Before Valentine's Day, a FAM staffer actually reached out to me on a Friday night after they noticed my order was going to a school (where my fiancee works) and wanted to make sure the order recipient would be there after 3.30pm. I was very pleased to see this.

Gorgeous Flowers

Great service, team and drivers are very efficient. Will definitely be using your service again in the near future! Thank you once again for our lovely flowers! Keep up the great work!

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?
Hi Kathryn, Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer). I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience! Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are: - we never store your credit card details - we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments - we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way - we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site) - our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found - we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help. Thank you Kind Regards Rob