Flowers Across Melbourne

Flowers Across Melbourne (page 2 of 12)

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service!!

I would highly recommend them with there frendliness and politeness.The gorgeous flowers and gifts to choose from and there is a large range. Always promt and have a professional delivery service.

Heidee

HeideeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

one word, EXCEPTIONAL !

The flowers are beautiful my sister in law was so thrilled, I think she sent me at least 1/2 dozen photos, from the time of ordering, to the delivery I was kept up to date each step of the way until they were delivered, great value for money and the quality of the flowers and the vase was exceptional, I can honestly say you won’t be disappointed.

Store LocationOnline order

Lynda Cottrell

Lynda CottrellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful quality product and brilliant customer service.

Had flowering plant delivered - the quality of the product exceeded expectations and the recipient was delighted.
Extremely happy with customer service - I had to alter delivery date at the last minute and the company was very easy to contact and prompt with all communications. The friendly and helpful staff kept me posted at every stage of the process. Very impressed with this company and will definitely use again and recommend to others.

Store LocationMelbourne
Xy Muant Lam

Xy Muant LamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional customer service, very quick responses to emails!

Ordered a bouquet of roses and was able to customise the quantity last minute and they even provided me a partial refund for the difference, no questions asked! Truly exceptional customer service and very timely response to emails! Very happy with my purchase! :)

Store LocationDelivery to Croydon South, VIC

Fabulous service, beautiful flowers

I used Flowers Across Melbourne for the first time today. Could not be happier with the flowers, ease of ordering, value and prompt service

I will definitley be a return customer

Great service, highly recommended.

I certainly going to use your service again in the near future. Love the communication skills between us and the product was just beautiful. My daughter couldn't stop talking about the arrangement she received from you. Thank you very much again.

Amazing Service and Product

I have used these guys over 5 times . Their service, attention to detail, fresh product that actually arrivese picture looking better than the picture is fabulous. Well done and Thanks.

Store LocationInternet order, going to Coburg.

Perfect place to order funeral flowers from.

Inexpensive, professional, kind, compassionate. They called me to check that all of the delivery instructions were correct. Sent me an email when flowers were delivered. I don't live in Melbourne so I wanted somewhere local to sort the flower delivery for my cousins funeral. I'm so glad I used them. I was surprised at the size of the bouquet I ordered as I expected it to be smaller for the price. I spoke to them a couple of times and they were extremely kind and helpful. They made a hard task much easier to do. Would recommend them highly.

Fabulous service

Wonderful service from the team at Flowers Across Melbourne. It was a delicate delivery situation which they handled with the utmost respect. Highly recommend this company. They stayed in touch with me through from order to after delivery

Natalie Turner

Natalie TurnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful flowers and Friendly staff.

Flowers across Melbourne have beautiful flowers and they were all so friendly and kept you up to date with the process of your order. Also loved the idea of being able to pick exactly what you want from the choice of flower down to the colour! Was exceptionally happy and would highly recommend.

Kmt

KmtVictoria

My new favourite go to for gifts!

Took a risk & tried this company for a gift, so glad I did. They were the cheapest by a mile, stayed in touch & let me know when my gift was delivered & the gift was so beautiful I was actually shocked at how good it was for the price I paid! I didn’t opt for any special greeting card ect. and it was still delivered perfectly packed and presented so beautifully! I’ve tried so many different websites over the years, and usually end up disappointed from the quality of what they deliver compared to what I paid. This time it was the opposite, I won’t use anyone else now and I’m wrapped I found these guys! Especially for last minute gifts!

Store LocationWebsite

jazzy

jazzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service every time

I'm currently living in Europe so arranging gifts for my mother was not easy. I checked Flowers Across Melbourne's website and was able to send my mother gifts for her birthday and mothers' day.
They delivery on time, every single time and my mother gets exactly what I ordered. They even send me confirmation when the gift is delivered.
My mother is always surprised and happy.

Leanne S.

Leanne S.

Beautiful flowers & quick delivery

The flowers are beautiful and affordable and were delivered quickly. I was even able to add some gourmet rocky road at a reasonable price. My daughter was very happy with the gift and I was impressed with the service. I will definitely use them for all my Melbourne flower needs

Store LocationFlowers across Melbourne Docklands

Libby H.

Libby H.South West, WA

Fantastic everything!

Amazing selections of arrangements and decent wines to choose from. Excellent prices in comparison with anyone else. Same day delivery, and the customer service team on the phone were fantastic. I would use again and recommend without hesitation.

Store LocationMELBOURNE

Great service and lovely flowers

Great customer service at Flowers across Melbourne- nothing is too much trouble. Value for money and you get what you ordered. I placed my order over the phone as I had a specific request and I was so impressed with the service I received. The order was beautiful and looked like the illustration on the website - just different colours.

Store LocationMelbourne

Exactly what I wanted!

Flowers Across Melbourne produced exactly the effect I had hoped for when I selected my flowers. Such an easy option for a beautiful flower arrangement delivered promptly and for a realistic price. Thank you! I will definitely be back.

Store LocationKnox

Stunning flowers and exceptional service

Emma V

Emma VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful products & great service!

I have used flowers across Melbourne as my go to option for gift delivery for a number of years now, and I have to say, that their service is second to none.
When you’re time poor, and ordering a gift on the run, sometimes mistakes are made.
I’d love to give a special mention to Nadina & Emily for their birthday exceptional customer service today, in resolving an error with double ordering and incorrect dates thanks to tech difficulties.
This issue was sorted within the same afternoon and I’m so grateful that there are great people working in the customer service industry with such high standards and attention to detail.
Definitely will continue to use flowers across Melbourne in the future.
Thanks again!

Florence

FlorenceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Orchids were ordered and delivered in Melbourne's CBD within 2 hours - that's great service and the recipient was thrilled and sent a photo. They were exactly as pictured on the internet and we will use the service again.

Yvonne

Yvonne

Had two deliveries in one day - awesome service

kathryn hourihane

kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Flowers Across Melbourne
Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards