Flowers Across Melbourne

Flowers Across Melbourne (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

Great experience shopping from UK

Easy ordering, great customer service, delivered as requested and recipient loved her birthday flowers and present, would definitely use again.

Jackie Wade
Jackie WadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful flowers!

I've used Flowers Across Melbourne for many orders. The range to choose from is awesome and anything I have chosen has been loved by clients! Communication is great too with tracking links so I can see the progress of the delivery. Highly recommend them with an easy to use website, true to picture arrangements/bouquets, fair pricing, quick delivery and excellent communication.

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Definitely recommendable for their excellent customer service and presentation of flowers

I placed an order for sympathy flowers from Sydney and the service was exceptional . The flowers were delivered the same day with an email confirming tracking and time of delivery. I have saved the contact details for future orders .
Thank you for your excellent customer service
Helen from Sydney

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Excellent service and beautiful flowers

I live in the UK and wanted to send flowers to family in Melbourne. A beautiful range of options very good prices and an excellent service. The flowers arrived the next day. Fully recommend.

Jules
JulesAU

Flowers Across Melbourne, Excellent

Hi there, Just want to let you know I have used Flowers Across Melbourne, FAM, several times and each time the recipients have been over joyed, have loved the presentation, the choices are excellent, the scents are fabulous. Without hesitation I would use them again and again, as I have. Love their work. Also just so you know I am a pensioner and therefore monies are pretty non existent!! I have gone for the cheaper options and still the bunches of flowers and presentation have been fantastic. Best wishes to you and yours.

Lovely company

The pet-friendly options make it easy to be sure the flowers you send are safe for pets, and the staff are always super-helpful. Recommended :)

Dananjaya E.
Dananjaya E.Victoria

Seamless experience

Site is very easy to use. very decent compititive prices and smooth delivery. i was able to track the person to the point. Also the freshest flowers i have come across in Melbourne

Narelle Brown
Narelle BrownSydney, NSW

Brilliant service!

I used Flowers Across Melbourne recently and was delighted with the quality of the items, the website was very easy to use, with a great selection of optional extras. Delivery was spot on and it was great to receive a confirmation that the gifts had been hand delivered to my dear friend. I can HIGHLY recommend this service - they are exceptional!

Raelene
RaeleneNortheast, VIC

Beautiful Flowers

Thankyou for your wonderful customer service. The gift box was beautiful, the flowers were stunning and my Sister and Brother in Law loved it all.

Roger R
Roger RGippsland, VIC

Very professional service

The web site is one of the best I have used, the product selection is great, the response excellent and the overall experience means that I will certainly be using FAM again.

What an Amazing service - don't go anywhere else!

Having found out my colleague and friend had gotten engaged, at Circa 8pm Melbourne time on a Monday night I ordered a flowers and prosecco gift box from Flowers Across Melbourne, as I'm based in London. By Tuesday lunchtime, it had been delivered! The product was beautifully presented and the service was excellent. They even emailed me personally after I'd ordeed, as they'd seen I'd ordered from London but hadn't included a phone number for the recipient and wanted to make sure there were no issues with delivery. If you need to send flowers or a gift to someone in Melbourne just don't bother going anywhere else!

gsc0671
gsc0671

Pain free experience. Above and beyond perfect products

Had some flowers and a bottle of Moscato delivered to my Mother for her birthday last weekend. I was provided with a pain free experience. My Mother was over the moon! She was thrilled with bottle of Moscatto being sourced locally in Victoria. The flowers were so fresh and beutifully presented, and the overall packaging was the best she has ever seen.

I will definitely use this business again in the future. Thank you!

Tracy
TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service Highly Recommend

I ordered a few items for a friend who loved them all. Everything was as pictured on the website. I would have no hesitation in using this site again

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Hi Tracy, we're so glad to hear this! So nice to know your friend loved the delivery too :)
Looking forward to helping you out again!
Many thanks,
FAM Team

Iva
IvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recipients were very happy.

I have used this service twice recently and both times the recipients loved their arrangements - one was a vase of roses, the other an orchid. I did not get to see the flowers so cannot give a personal evaluation. I think their choices are too limited, the only plant available was an orchid. A choice of plants and maybe a couple of terrarium would be nice.

Dina
DinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent. I highly recommend this online service.

The flowers were delivered as instructed. The boxed arrangement was as pictured on the website. Beautiful flowers in soft pastel colours with a 'touch' of Christmas. Much appreciated.

Toby J.
Toby J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just perfection all the way through.

Nothing but responsive and perfection from start to finish.

Not only are they super easy to deal with and very polite the product / flowers I brought for someone were outstanding. Can’t recommend enough!

Josie
JosieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would not recommend

Store LocationMelbourne
Brooke S.
Brooke S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredible Service and Beautiful Flowers

I needed flowers delivered to a friend of mine. I ordered at 10am Saturday and at 12pm I received an email with a photo of my flowers all ready to be delivered. Flowers are gorgeous and arranged delicately. Overall very happy with the service, the arrangement was gorgeous. I appreciate the quick service and will definitely order again!

Amazing Customer Service Team

Annicka
AnnickaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Flowers and Amazing Customer Service

Really beautiful flowers and extremely happy with the service and overall experience. Thank you very very much. Will shop with you again XO

Leanne B.
Leanne B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reality does not match the picture online

It came in a lovely bowl but the greenery didn't sit right and it was hard to see the lonely bloom in the bottom. Very disappointing. I appreciate the thought of the giver but I'm sure they would be very disappointed with what was delivered.

Erica Grace
Erica GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flowers made her happy!

Because of the lockdown we couldn't celebrate our future daughter in law's together, so we sent her flowers. I was looking for something within our means, and was delighted to find Flowers Across Melbourne. We are not of the computer of generation but this website made ordering the flowers easy, the website worked extremely well and quickly, payment was a breeze. We were also kept informed of when the flowers would arrive, and when they did we were alerted they had delivered. All in all it was a stress-free experience and made her smile so we will use this outlet again in the future. Well done F.A.M.

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Amazing service with beautiful products!

I am super thankful for the great service your team provides! I had a special request for the packaging and was even sent a image so I knew how it was going out to the receiver. And it was beautiful! Super thankful.

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Fast delivery but poor quality of work

Order a beautiful bunch of flowers fast delivery with there express post.
But flowers were not as expected.
The leaves were poorly trimmed leaving lots of dead foliage.
Also the flowers didnt seem very fresh.
Flowers looked like something you would get at your local supermarket.
dissatisfied would not recommend this place

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Birthday Rainbow Flowers for a happy Darling Granddaughter!

I ordered from you 1st time Rainbow flower Box on 21/10 arrived 22/10 to be delivered to my Granddaughter Tayla's work a Chemist in Malvern for her birthday today. Total surprise, She was over the Moon, got a photo & thank you from her. The flowers are exactly as they show on the site, delivery was spot on, i am so very happy with your service. Thank you Nadina & Team.
Good value for the quality & price. Will use you again & highly recommendable

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Thanks Maria - that's so great to hear! We're so glad to know that you're a return customer with us and enjoying the deliveries :)