Flowers Across Melbourne

Flowers Across Melbourne (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

Amazing Customer Service Team

Annicka
AnnickaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Flowers and Amazing Customer Service

Really beautiful flowers and extremely happy with the service and overall experience. Thank you very very much. Will shop with you again XO

Leanne B.
Leanne B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reality does not match the picture online

It came in a lovely bowl but the greenery didn't sit right and it was hard to see the lonely bloom in the bottom. Very disappointing. I appreciate the thought of the giver but I'm sure they would be very disappointed with what was delivered.

Erica Grace
Erica GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flowers made her happy!

Because of the lockdown we couldn't celebrate our future daughter in law's together, so we sent her flowers. I was looking for something within our means, and was delighted to find Flowers Across Melbourne. We are not of the computer of generation but this website made ordering the flowers easy, the website worked extremely well and quickly, payment was a breeze. We were also kept informed of when the flowers would arrive, and when they did we were alerted they had delivered. All in all it was a stress-free experience and made her smile so we will use this outlet again in the future. Well done F.A.M.

Find out how Flowers Across Melbourne compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Amazing service with beautiful products!

I am super thankful for the great service your team provides! I had a special request for the packaging and was even sent a image so I knew how it was going out to the receiver. And it was beautiful! Super thankful.

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Fast delivery but poor quality of work

Order a beautiful bunch of flowers fast delivery with there express post.
But flowers were not as expected.
The leaves were poorly trimmed leaving lots of dead foliage.
Also the flowers didnt seem very fresh.
Flowers looked like something you would get at your local supermarket.
dissatisfied would not recommend this place

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Birthday Rainbow Flowers for a happy Darling Granddaughter!

I ordered from you 1st time Rainbow flower Box on 21/10 arrived 22/10 to be delivered to my Granddaughter Tayla's work a Chemist in Malvern for her birthday today. Total surprise, She was over the Moon, got a photo & thank you from her. The flowers are exactly as they show on the site, delivery was spot on, i am so very happy with your service. Thank you Nadina & Team.
Good value for the quality & price. Will use you again & highly recommendable

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Thanks Maria - that's so great to hear! We're so glad to know that you're a return customer with us and enjoying the deliveries :)

Beautiful flowers, arrived the day after I ordered

I got some flowers and chocolates for my mother. I ordered them to come on the 22nd of October which was the next day and they arrived exactly on that day! Very excelent service and got some beautiful flowers. My mother loved them. Will order again.

Jeff S
Jeff SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Embarrassing

Sent as a gift, only one Lily was partially open with the potential for for another three to open eventually??, the other three buds have little or no chance of opening at all. We bought on line as displayed this was not delivered. Would have been better to buy flowers from Coles and have them delivered in a taxi.

Su T
Su TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy service and beautiful flowers

Thank you for going to a far away suburb when none other shops would. My friend loved the bouquet! Very easy service with lots of pretty flowers to choose from!

Estelle
EstelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value, would order again

Ordered some flowers for my mum's birthday and I was pleasantly surprised. The flowers were beautiful, fresh and well packaged, much better quality than some of the other sites I've tried. The delivery was also very quick with the flowers arriving in good condition. I also appreciated the variety of options available, especially with you being able to choose your own colours. Would highly recommend this site, I'll definitely order again!

S M.
S M.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful flowers!

Fantastic Service. Beautiful flowers! Would not hesitate to recommend Flowers Across Melbourne.
My friend who received the photos loves them, and said they brought springtime to her home and the fragrance is wonderful. Freesias, Sweet Peas and a spray of roses. She said they warmed her heart.

Stav
Stav

Great service and easy to work with!

The team at Flowers Across Melbourne are awesome to deal with! They are very prompt & clear with their approach, their delivery service is superb. They have a wide range of hampers which makes the process easy as we send different hampers to many of our clients.

Oosha
OoshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Very reliable and excellent florist. Delivery was done within 24 hours. Flowers were sent to a friend who is not well and described the flowers as 'magnificent'. Would certainly recommend to anyone.

Very happy customer
Very happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10

Fantastic florist, very reliable service -you never disappoint.
The flowers i sent for a birthday gift were described as “Absolutely Spectacular”
thankyou.
And this photo is taken after one week/ still looking so beautiful

Very happy Kiwi customer

Purchased for my daughter-in-law’s birthday. Her comment - “Wow, these are so incredible. Thank you so much. Definitely brightened a day in lockdown”.

Beautifully fresh and delivered on time!
Thank you!

Fay M.
Fay M.

You’re very welcome. There’s always some trepidation about ordering online but fully happy with the outcome. So thanks heaps.

Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Service

Hi Ladies thanks for the fabulous service and superb products. I ordered the Blue Elegant Orchids instead of our wreath for the passing of a family friend and an orchid orb for the same family for the wife as a personal memento. I also order the orb for my wife as a little surprise. The orb is beautiful and comes with ribbon so you can hang it as a display if you like. The service from Nadina, Brooke and team was 1st class. The website is so easy to use, you receive an update for the purchase, you are able to track the order when dispatched. Presentation was on point and everything is reasonably priced. Great work team, keep up the great work, I’ll be a returning customer and recommending the business, cheers Mark Baker, Balaclava, Vic

So pleased

I was delighted to be able to send a small and thoughtful gift to someone going through a hard time.
It is not easy to find small and appropriate floral gifts and I was impressed with the range available.
My friend was surprised and pleased to receive her little orchid bauble it was just the right thing to send.
I have already recommended FAM to another friend and will be happy to do so in future.
A very professional service that delivered as promised.

Rafal
RafalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I just love them !

The best flowers ever ! The made my sister's day ! Definitely I'll order again , highly recommended and absolutely I'll recommend them to everyone I know ! Thank you so much keep up with good work

Marleen
MarleenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful flowers

Beautiful arrangement of roses. Very close to the photo I ordered from. Also loved the email to advise they had been delivered. Will use this site again and delivery fee is very reasonable. Would recommend. Thanks Marleen

gav1967
gav1967Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

beautiful flowers, speedy delivery!

Hi there, my delivery to my friend Glenice yesterday was prompt and she was absolutely delighted with the sunflowers. she said they were stunning and that they were beautifully wrapped. Thank you for making my special friend's birthday a little bit brighter in these sad times.
Cheers
Gavin

Daiana S.
Daiana S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Happy

Did a bit of research online on different companies and decided to give Flowers Across Melbourne a go. Ordered 2 different arrangements and I must say was very happy with both. Great fresh flowers and great communication. Thank you and will definitely order from you again.

Gorgeous 'bunch'!

Very pleased with the presentation and care taken to place the order discreetly behind a bin by the front door.
Will recommend to family and others without hesitation.
:) \o/ \o\ /o/

AnneG
AnneGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Making many Smiles is the best medicine!

Thanks for delivering beautiful flowers, candle and treats to beautiful ladies, who needed to know that they are important and encouragement to never give up.
Thanks for making them smile!
Anne

Brittany
BrittanyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Surprise

duct was exactly (If not better) as shown online. So much intricate detail and care put into the presentation. Communication and delivery was excellent and my mum was over the moon to receive her surprise. Will definitely be using flowers across Melbourne again for my next flower purchase :)
Thanks to the team at flowers across Melbourne.