Flowers Across Melbourne

Flowers Across Melbourne (page 3 of 11)

Great service, great price

I bought a Valentine's day balloon for delivery and was concerned about how it would be delivered and/or presented. Exceeded expectations. Ordering was easy and delivery was before noon. I will definitely be ordering from Flowers Across Melbourne again.

this was my life saving last minute gift go to

Absolutely grateful for the service of how quick it gets delivered and i even put down as a option for the florist to choose the mixed pastels and the bouquet turned out amazing my friend was so happy for her birthday bloom all thanks to flowers across Melbourne.

Completely ruined Valentines Day

Despite ordering days before and clearly requesting that flowers be delivered before 4pm as the recipient leaves work at 4pm - flowers were NOT delivered. On enquiry I was told they would be guarranteed to be there by 6PM and that it was clearly stated on the website deliveries would be late and they could deliver them tomorrow before 4pm if I liked. Have completed ruined the day and a complete waste of $80. Really poor service. Would definately NOT recommend this company for anything.

Bad all around

Ignored delivery instructions and didn't leave it at the door, instead knocked repeatedly, waking me from sleep (I work night shift). flowers were bad - a bunch of ugly dead roses.

Efficient, friendly service

I ordered plants for my sister as a housewarming (I’m in Ireland otherwise I would deliver them myself!). They arrived just as pictured, beautiful presented. ‘Plants across Melbourne’ and Jess in particular was so lovely to communicate with. Recommend them highly!

Prompt Professional Service

These guys operate a professional service and a follow-up after delivery they contacted me immediately after I sent an email to confirm my address. Their products delivered flowers a teddy bear and a balloon reflected what was on the website and my daughter loved it all I placed my order from Vietnam for a delivery service in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne simple easy website backed up by a efficient personal service. I highly recommend this service can’t fault them well done guys

Perfect service

I was trying to get organised early and order my wife Valentines day flowers at the start of January - although the Valentines day range was not yet released on the website, I spoke to them and they were so helpful in getting it all sorted.

They followed up again to confirm the delivery details and sent a confirmation upon delivery.

All around, great service at every stage.

Fantastic Service

I've been using Flowers Across Melbourne for a few years now and I'm very happy with the quality of product and the excellent customer service. Before Valentine's Day, a FAM staffer actually reached out to me on a Friday night after they noticed my order was going to a school (where my fiancee works) and wanted to make sure the order recipient would be there after 3.30pm. I was very pleased to see this.

Gorgeous Flowers

Great service, team and drivers are very efficient. Will definitely be using your service again in the near future! Thank you once again for our lovely flowers! Keep up the great work!

A very happy customer.

I ordered from New Zealand. I was a bit apprehensive at first but I didn't need to be. Received wonderful service and our Granddaughter loved her flowers. I will definitely order again. THANK YOU.

Brilliant

I had a special request and although Flowers Across Melbourne couldn't guarantee that my request could be met, I was thrilled to find that they went over and above and my special request was granted! Very impressed. Great communication too.

Great flowers...Great service.

I live in Cairns, I wanted to tell my oldest friend living in Melbourne that I was thinking of her on a very difficult day for her personally. Flowers were the obvious tool. Flowers Across Melbourne were the answer. Easy to talk to on the 'phone. My friend received a 'phone call at my request asking her what would be a good time to deliver...I had to be sure they were not left by her front door on such a hot 43 degree day! The flowers were beautiful..she sent me a 'photo almost immediately she was so thrilled!

Good service

Really good service!! My partner liked the flowers so much and was really surprised!!! Loved it.. Made our special day

So distant (21,000) from Australia, but with FAM, the distance is no problem at all

The prompt and well organised staff and service, really pleased and surprised me. I can certainly rely on you for the future flower deliveries from the very far Italy. My sincere compliments to everyone.

First timer....

We moved Interstate. Our daughter was celebrating a milestone Birthday. I wanted her to know we were thinking of her. I sought recommendations from others who suggested someone 'local to the recipient'. Flowers across Melbourne jumped out as highly rated. When I searched their Site, I was very impressed with the variety of choices and the costs advertised. I was advised of delivery with a Note from the driver. Excellent service.

I have used this business a number of times for deliveries around the Melbourne CBD for friends and family! They never disappoint! They create some of the most beautiful arrangements!

A beautiful simple idea

So elegant & simple & a change from bunches of flowers perfect size for hospital room. Will definitely use FAM again. Thank you

Fantastic service.

Thank you for you’r continued loyalty and service over the years. I always can restasure my flowers , service and arrangements are always delivered and creatived with kindness and care. Great service. Thank you.

Perfect customer service!

Very efficient and prompt! Great customer service! certainly use your services again! Grandmother loved her Roses and Bear! the the best and Blessings to all your staff ! From Los Angeles California

Always Exceptional

I have almost lost count of the number of times I have used this company and, without fail, their service and quality are exceptional. I was put onto them by a friend and always recommend them to everyone I know.
Even if your budget is small there are beautiful options, and I particularly like the 'vased' option.
Keep up the great work !

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?
Hi Kathryn, Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer). I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience! Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are: - we never store your credit card details - we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments - we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way - we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site) - our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found - we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help. Thank you Kind Regards Rob