Flowers Across Melbourne

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

Tegan S.
Tegan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So disappointing!

I called the company first to make sure they had a vase in stock and asked how I would be able to arrange flowers to be displayed in the vase for a surprise delivery. After following their instructions on how to do it online, when they were finally delivered they didn't even bother putting the flowers in the vase. It was delivered as an empty vase and a bunch of flowers.

On top of that I had to organise for them to drop the them off the next day as nobody was there to collect the gift the day before and I had to pay for another delivery fee. What a joke!

I will never use this company again!

Extremely disappointed

Ordered a gift for my mum of, what looked on line like, a beautiful large bunch of sunflowers in a vase only for her to receive an arrangement that was nothing as described or shown (refer to photos ... on the left what mum received, on the right what is shown online). No consistent stem height, flowers did not look fresh and even after a few days and some TLC, did not look any better. Customer service team quick to respond but their reasoning was extremely disappointing and unsatisfactory. I have ordered flowers online numerous times before (not from here) and have never been disappointed with my purchase til now. Will not be reordering from here again.

Made me pay 14.90 extra to "re-deliver" flowers

It was my best friend's birthday, and I paid $112.40 AUD (including +5 for early delivery) to send her flowers. There was so much stressful back and forth to have these flowers delivered. Then they charged me $14.90 extra for redelivery and would not refund that extra payment when I made a complaint. I Googled other flower companies and could not find another company that charges for redelivery. Not worth the stress.

Store LocationMelbourne, Victoria
Kimiya S.
Kimiya S.
S Dean
S Dean

Why did I pay $90 for white flowers that were 5% white, 10% BROWN & 85% green?

I chose to create my own bouquet on the site and chose WHITE as the colour. why have i only gotten a tiny bit of white & the rest green or brown? I feel really disappointed, given that these were for my mother-in-law, who’s Dad just passed away.

I even added on the box of chocolates $24.95 to the order, just to support this business during lockdown and try to put as much into the order as I could. i feel so disappointed and will not be using their services again, and will tell my family and friends about the disappointment that I have experienced, when i paid $130 for an order and have BROWN!!! flowers, with a tiny bit of white. the colour that i actually requested. So disappointed!!

Josie
JosieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would not recommend

Store LocationMelbourne
Jeff S
Jeff SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Embarrassing

Sent as a gift, only one Lily was partially open with the potential for for another three to open eventually??, the other three buds have little or no chance of opening at all. We bought on line as displayed this was not delivered. Would have been better to buy flowers from Coles and have them delivered in a taxi.

Ruby
RubyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service - not so great flowers.

The flowers I ordered were delivered earlier than expected and the service was great. But unfortunately the flowers did not match the description or photos on the website which is utterly disappointing. I think the pictures on the website definitely exaggerate the size when in reality, the flowers are much smaller than you would expect. So I would say not good value for money.

Vera Jan
Vera JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing

Ordered flowers at 11.30am
Payment deducted immediately
It is now 12.03pm
No flowers delivered
No email or phone call to explain why
5 messages sent to tracker
No response or explanation
Atrocious to say the least
Will never ever use this service agin

Double address check!

I made a same day delivery order Everything was cool till I checked my E-Mail and seemed like I had to re-conform the Address because the (Addressing System didn't Recognise it). The address was fully right but it was too late to have them on the same day since I got the E-Mail after the deadline of (same day delivery) was reached.

I live overseas and wanted to surprise my GF after a stressing day. It was totally irritating.

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Completely ruined Valentines Day

Despite ordering days before and clearly requesting that flowers be delivered before 4pm as the recipient leaves work at 4pm - flowers were NOT delivered. On enquiry I was told they would be guarranteed to be there by 6PM and that it was clearly stated on the website deliveries would be late and they could deliver them tomorrow before 4pm if I liked. Have completed ruined the day and a complete waste of $80. Really poor service. Would definately NOT recommend this company for anything.

Bad all around

Ignored delivery instructions and didn't leave it at the door, instead knocked repeatedly, waking me from sleep (I work night shift). flowers were bad - a bunch of ugly dead roses.

Unforgettable anniversary for the wrong reasons

I ordered a bouquet of roses (12) to surprise my partner on our anniversary.
I was disappointed to find out the arrangement they sent was completely different and not even a product i could easily find on their website.

For the money I paid, I was shocked when I asked her to count the "roses" and there were only 5 in a jar. I definitely did not feel right about the order or about the fact many recipients could go through the same exact scenario.

I still wonder if this "mistake" is just a capitalization for profits.

Never Again

I ordered flowers and fudge 2 weeks in advance they said it would be delivered in the morning, didn’t get delivered until 6pm and the fudge was melted! Never again.

Alex L
Alex LMelbourne

Rip off

I ordered flowers and when they were delivered the next day, were delivered to the wrong address and then got an email saying they left them at the door of my neighbours house. Never received a call from them to double check and when I called them they blamed the wrong address on me even though I put the correct one in. Never received any refund or apology and am now out $50 and no flowers. Terrible service and terrible customer service team.

Tammy joy
Tammy joyMelbourne

They were ok

The service was excellent and I like the way they informed me about the progress of the delivery. I was just disappointed when I saw the roses already had a small amount of brown bits on them. I saw them 24 hrs after delivery and the roses had water. I hope they did not arrive like that.

kathryn hourihane
kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards