Flowers Across Melbourne

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

Suzy
SuzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Underwhelming

I ordered the mix pastel rose vase with 12 roses for my sister for her birthday and was very underwhelmed when they arrived. They were small, wilted, and not value for money at all. It will not be a place I order flowers from ever again if this is the quality you are putting out. The only good thing was the over priced balloon I paid for. Please ensure that if someone is ordering $80 roses that they are at least fresh!!

LynetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

not what she sends me every year for "Mothers day" I have had alot better

I am not happy with the flowers that were sent by my daughter from England for Mothers day, she would have asked for natives and Proteas and this is what I got. when I should have got the 2nd one, she was told you ran out of natives but this is not good enough

Lynette

My daughter told me she did not order or change her order to alternate arrangement, she will be incontact with them about this

Leanne B.
Leanne B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reality does not match the picture online

It came in a lovely bowl but the greenery didn't sit right and it was hard to see the lonely bloom in the bottom. Very disappointing. I appreciate the thought of the giver but I'm sure they would be very disappointed with what was delivered.

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Fast delivery but poor quality of work

Order a beautiful bunch of flowers fast delivery with there express post.
But flowers were not as expected.
The leaves were poorly trimmed leaving lots of dead foliage.
Also the flowers didnt seem very fresh.
Flowers looked like something you would get at your local supermarket.
dissatisfied would not recommend this place

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Flowers Across Melbourne compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Ruby
RubyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service - not so great flowers.

The flowers I ordered were delivered earlier than expected and the service was great. But unfortunately the flowers did not match the description or photos on the website which is utterly disappointing. I think the pictures on the website definitely exaggerate the size when in reality, the flowers are much smaller than you would expect. So I would say not good value for money.

Jen
JenTownsville

Very disappointed

Was sent a photo of the flowers when my cousin received them and I was extremely disappointed. Expected much more for what I paid. Very ordinary. Be specific with what you want and don't go for florist seasonal choice. I made some flower choices but none were included.

Tammy joy
Tammy joyMelbourne

They were ok

The service was excellent and I like the way they informed me about the progress of the delivery. I was just disappointed when I saw the roses already had a small amount of brown bits on them. I saw them 24 hrs after delivery and the roses had water. I hope they did not arrive like that.

Hon Seng ChanMelbourne

The flower is not fresh

Last time order the online flower ,but my gf complaint the flower wasn't fresh , and start to dry , she was very unhappy about that!

kathryn hourihane
kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards