Flowers Across Melbourne

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Melbourne

Kim
KimNorthern Region, NSW

Extremely Happy

I live interstate and wanted to order flowers for my uncles funeral. The flowers needed to be at the church by 12:30. Both girls I spoke with were so helpful and friendly, made notes to ensure the delivery would be there as close to the time I had asked. When I got home from work I had an email stating they arrived at 12:18 and hand delivered to funeral staff. Wow, what a wonderful experience and one I would surely use again and highly recommend. Thank you so very much

Flowers delivered within a couple of hours

I ordered flowers before lunchtime and I received an email to say that flowers had been delivered a couple of hours later on the front door step as per my instructions.
Perfect thank you

Good service

Really good service!! My partner liked the flowers so much and was really surprised!!! Loved it.. Made our special day

Great service and prompt product arrival

I always find that FAM has been very accommodating to get things delivered promptly and in this case, it was no different.

I have purchased flowers and gifts a few times throughout the year and I must say, the service and product is always fantastic. I will continue to use this service and I just wanted to say a quick thank you and to keep up the great work!

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Flowers Across Melbourne compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Shauny
ShaunyMelbourne

Pretty much perfect

Flowers were delivered to receiver on time and left in a safe location when the door wasn't answered. I requested for the flowers to be wrapped in a different colour and this was fulfilled! One note, when the roses were delivered, they were browning at the edges. However, when they were submerged in water and a hydrating pouch provided, the dark edges disappeared after 2 days.

Beautiful Australian Native Wildflowers.!!

Extremely happy with this florist.! My order was delivered on the day specified & my Daughter was more than overwhelmed at the presentation.--------a stunning box all done up with Australian Native Wildflowers. My Daughter sent me a photo of the arrangement & they were simply beautiful to say the least. Would definitely recommend!!!

Great Servicr guys

First time using Sarahs glowets very happy with their service. Gave me time to text tgrough the card message and delivered as promised making a special lady very happy thanks guys will certainlt use you again

Marty

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Hey Marty! Not sure if you were one of our customers or have mixed us up with Sarah's Flowers? Glad to hear your very special lady was happy, that's the main thing :) Thanks anyway, Flowers Across Melbourne.

Kat
Kat

Great customer service

I'm really impressed with the customer service from Flowers Across Melbourne. I ordered flowers for my friend at a maternity hospital but I sent the flowers to the wrong hospital. Flowers Across Melbourne resent the flowers the next day & my friend reported they were beautiful.

Kat F.Flowers Across Melbourne

Cheers Kat! Yes, when delivery issues happen we make every effort to make contact and address the issue as soon as we can. So happy (yet not surprised) to hear your friend loved the flowers! Thanks so much, Flowers Across Melbourne.

kathryn hourihane
kathryn hourihaneasked

Would like to send flowers to a friend in Melbourne. However wary of using international web sites because Im ordering from the uk, and unsure how secure the payment site is because a few years ago I sent flowers from another flower company and my visa card was intercepted through fraud. What reassures can you give me before purchasing flowers and wine?

Hi Kathryn,

Apologies for the slow reply (had to become a fully paid up member of product review to let me answer).

I can certainly understand your concerns given your past experience!

Some of the steps we take to ensure a safe experience are:
- we never store your credit card details
- we use one of Australia's largest and most trusted payment providers eWay to process credit card payments
- we offer a PayPal option on checkout for those who prefer to checkout this way
- we use the latest SSL secure certificates so that all information is highly encrypted (these go through a business verification process before we're allowed to use them, which you can also verify within your browser when you visit our site)
- our website and computers are regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and are patched accordingly if anything is found
- we take a proactive approach to ensuring we're up to date with any security issues that may affect us or our customers

I hope that helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Kind Regards