Verifiedflowersacrosssydney.com.au

94% · 26213 · 5%

Rachelle Y.
Rachelle Y.Sydney, NSW

Lovely flowers and well priced

Great service. Fast delivery. Beautiful fresh flowers. Highly recommend. If you don't know what t choose or don't have a design leave it t the florist as they did a spectacular job with mine. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Laura F
Laura FSouthern and Hills, SA

Great experience!

The team at Flowers Across Sydney certainly go the extra mile. Although all the delivery slots had been snapped up for the day that I was hoping to have flowers delivered, Jess and her team promised to do what they could - and they came through as my flowers were delivered that afternoon. Highly recommended! Show reply
ROL
ROL

Lovely flowers sent

It was good to speak to a person for my order. She was helpful, efficient and easy to talk with.
I appreciated a confirmation of the order and delivery by email.
It was easy with no problems.
The flowers delivered were lovely.
Will definitely use them again. Show details ·  1
Lucy
Lucy2 posts

Amazing flowers and service!

I wasn't sure about buying flowers online, but the world we live in! Amazing service from Flowers Across Sydney! Very accommodating. I left it up to florist choice and they were beautiful! Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Sheree M
Sheree M

Great experience quick and easy

I ordered around 9:30am and was emailed a photo of a flower arrangement that was made up for my mother in law. A tracking link was sent also and I was able to track the courier. I was even able to press a button to say leave at front door and I could even send a message to the courier. I was able to see a photo of the flowers left that gave me peace of mine that it got to the right house. The flowers were fresh and beautifully wrapped up with foam on the stems and delivered about 4pm. Thank you for a great experience. I chose to order from your company because of the great reviews!! So glad I did. Show details ·  1
Pauline
Pauline

'Be Happy' arrangement was beautiful and excellent service

Placed online order at 10.00am, flower arrangement delivered by 2.30pm. Excellent service, was kept updated on the delivery. The receiver of the arrangement loved it and made their day. Thank you for a great experience. Would recommend. Show details ·  1
krisw
kriswHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Restored my faith

Having had a regrettable experience with another company when ordering Mothers Day flowers earlier this year, the result from Flowers Across Sydney was wonderful. The flowers were beautiful and fresh, delivered on time, and for a reasonable charge. Will definitely use them again. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Maggie
Maggie

Amazing service and beautiful flowers

I placed my order online from New Zealand. It was just to give a little cheer my family living in Sydney with all that is going on with Covid-19.
I was amazed that it was delivered on the same day. It also included updates on delivery progress.
My daughter-in-law sent a photo -so i know the flowers looked good!!!.
I shall certainly use your service again.
Stay safe 'Flowers Across Sydney"in these strange times. Show details ·  1
Kezza B.
Kezza B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful Flowers, great service

Very easy to order online. Ordered in the morning & flowers were delivered early afternoon.
Beautiful flowers as described on the website. Recipient was very pleased with them as was I. Show details ·  1
Ash
Ash

Very impressed with service!

I ordered a bouquet of flowers to be delivered for my friend's birthday. Even though I don't live in Sydney, the ladies at Flowers Across Sydney were very helpful and communicated effectively with me via email. My friend was super happy with the bouquet and I will definitely use this service again! Thanks Flowers Across Sydney. Show details ·  1
Tia S.
Tia S.Sydney, NSW

Fast great service with professional communication

Needed flowers to be urgently sent on the same day at a good price in Sydney and they did an excellent job! Great friendly communication along the way . Highly recommend for beautiful flowers at a great price Show details ·  1
Kanisha
KanishaSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing service, affordable flowers and happy smiles

I ordered flowers for my friends birthday online, the website was easy to use and the team communicated with me every step of the way. I cant recommend them highly enough! Show details ·  1
Kellie Boyd
Kellie BoydNorthern Region, NSW3 posts

Pleased with service

Customer Service was excellent as was communication to ensure delivery happened and putting together a lovely arrangement.Would not hesitate to use this business in the future.
Thank you for the efficient and kind service Show details ·  1
Victoria
VictoriaSYDNEY2 posts

Happy with entire experience

So easy to order, the flowers arrived when they said it would and I received an email advising me that they had arrived. The recipient of the flowers loved it! Show details ·  1
Mani
ManiSydney, NSW2 posts

Beautiful Gifts and Excellent Customer Service

Thank you for the opportunity to send a beautiful and thoughtful gift. I picked a quite unique and cute hug-in-a-bowl sunflower wrapped in a very green leaf, topped it up with chocolates and a happy balloon. The recipient loved them. I appreciate the excellent communication as I was promptly notified of the status of my delivery. Excellent Customer Service. Thank you to all the Team at Flowers Across Sydney, I know where to go for flowers and gifts from now on, you made the process so simple and easy. Highly recommended! Thanks again! :) Show details ·  1
Sophia
Sophia2 posts

Perfect and prompt

Flowers are the perfect way to say you care.Flowers Accross Sydney make this simple and so easy.They provide great flowers ,very prompt deliveries and the service is excellent. I highly recommend them. Show details ·  1

Annie
Annie6 posts

AMAZING DELIVERY TIME

I ordered a bouquet for my daughter and it was delivered to her in under 2 hrs! The flowers were exactly what I had ordered and I couldn’t be happier with service. Show details ·  1
Sarah Fuller
Sarah Fuller

Excellent service - beautiful flowers

Ordered some flowers as a gift for my brother and sister in law - they sent me this photo of them - gorgeous :)

Really good at keeping in touch and even sent an email to confirm delivered :) thank you :) Show reply

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW3 posts

Very happy customer

Very happy with how easy it was to place an order. There are so many beautiful arrangements to choose from and at very reasonable prices. The service was friendly and efficient and I would definitely order from Flowers Across Sydney again. Show details ·  1
Mark Roberts
Mark Roberts

Excellent service

What a fabulous company
I ordered flowers from London to this company in Sydney. They were for my daughters birthday. Their communication was fantastic to the point of emailing me for more info to make sure the delivery was made correctly. The flowers arrived on time and in excellent condition. I would def use them again. Fab fab company and experience
They take customer service to a new level. Thank you. Show details
Susana
SusanaSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Excellent flower shop!

I wanted to send flowers to my granddaughter for her birthday. I haven't seen her since Christmas. I chose Flowers Across Sydney and it was really fantastic. My granddaughter was so happy, the flowers are beautiful. I really appreciate their work and commitment. Thank you, Susana Show 2 replies
Joy
Joy

Great service, beautiful flowers

Ordered flowers this morning and were delivered by afternoon. Great customer service by Jess with follow up for further details to ensure the recipient would receive them. Due to COVID-19 my budget was tight but they had a good affordable selection with value for money. The flowers received by my sister were beautiful. I even had a choice to select the colour tones of the flowers. Definitely recommend you to try Flowers Across Sydney, you won’t be disappointed. Show details ·  1
Jojo
Jojo4 posts

Easy process and lovely flowers

Very easy to order flowers and the arrangement I asked for was particular colours. Easy to pay and then was notified of the estimated time of arrival, who the driver was and how many stops before my delivery. Brilliant Show details
Rita
RitaPerth, WA2 posts

Exquisite Flowers !

Exquisite experience all round!! From ordering online (I live in Perth) to actual delivery of gorgeous arrangement. Recipient loved them!! Amazing experience with no dramas. Brilliant customer service, thank you! plus great value for money :)
I will be ordering again! Show details
Susie
Susie

Easy to order and quick delivery!

The whole experience with Flowers Across Sydney was effortless.
The delivery happened within a quick turn around and customer service was great. I received a call within minutes of ordering to confirm the recipients phone number to ensure a smooth delivery and was updated during the whole delivery process.
A great experience as a whole and would use again. Show details ·  1
Stephannay
StephannaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Flowers and Experience

I was ordering from Brisbane and have only used this company for the 1st time and they were amazing. Flowers were beautiful and the receipient loved them. I loved that you get a notification when the flowers have been delivered. Would definately order here again :) Show details ·  1

Zoe
ZoeSydney, NSW

Very Quick and Efficient

Had great experience with this company. Was dealing with Jess and she was so quick and friendly with her customer service. Always open to responding to emails quickly. Definitely recommend their services. Show details ·  1
Pamela
Pamela2 posts

Wonderful experience

I have just used Flowers Across Sydney for the 1st time. I sourced the company from the internet and I can't fault the experience. The floral arrangement choices were plentiful, the service was A1, the recipient was thrilled with the delivery, in her words 'the flowers are just beautiful'. I would definitely recommend this company and will use them again without doubt. Pamela 22.06.2020 Show details ·  1
Peter Stockholm
Peter Stockholm

Exceptional service and product quality!

I live in Stockholm, my fiance works in Strathfield NSW, way out from Sydney. With oceans and continents between us, I found Flowers Across Sydney online and gave it a try. I am a skeptical journalist, but this time I was amazed, as was the recipient, by the quality of the red roses and chocolate, as well as the delivery service. Well in time, safely wrapped, beautifully packaged, personally contacted by FAS on email during the delivery day in order to reassure themselves of impeccable delivery. I have sent flowers within and between various countries, but hardly ever felt so safe and cared for, and never had such a happy recipient. Warmly recommended! Show details ·  1
David
DavidSydney, NSW4 posts

Highly Recommended - you won't be disappointed!

I've been a customer of Flowers Across Sydney for many years now. They have always been a fantastic place to purchase flowers and have them delivered and believe me when I say their flowers are absolutely amazing! Any time I've had any queries or need help, their customer service is quick to respond and very helpful. On some of my orders, they have even been proactive in contacting me to obtain further details just to ensure the delivery is successful! I can't recommend them highly enough - you won't be disappointed. Show details ·  1
Doreen
Doreen2 posts

Great service and lovely products

Yesterday, I was a first time user of Flowers across Sydney and am delighted with the feedback from the recipients of the floral arrangements, so I will certainly use this florist each time that I can. Arrangements were being sent to two separate recipients and each reported how lovely and fresh the arrangements were as well as the extra care shown by enclosing directions on how to keep the blooms lasting longer. Delivery was also very prompt.
Doreen Show details ·  1
Maxi H
Maxi HHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful service

Whenever I have sent flowers to friends in Sydney and have found Flowers Across Sydney's service to be nothing but excellent. I required a delivery to be made by a specified time and Flowers Across Sydney were more than accommodating and able to fulfil my request. I sent an email to Flowers Across Sydney to say thank you, as I needed a quick delivery for which they had no trouble doing. I received a lovely reply from Jess. Would highly recommend Flowers Across Sydney. Show reply
Paul and Evie R.
Paul and Evie R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product, very helpful team

The team went above and beyond to ensure that the flowers would arrive safely (it was a secure apartment needing a code) in a timely manner. The flowers were beautiful and much appreciated. Highly recommended and will definitely keep you guys in mind. Show details ·  1
Cass
CassSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Awesome delivery time

My flowers arrived within 3 hours of my ordering them. Prompt and efficient. Totally recommend. Emailed when they were delivered so I know they got there safely. Would definitely use again. Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle

Great service, lots of choice , well priced

I wanted to buy special flowers for a relative living in Australia and I live in NZ.
The website was clear and easy to use with lots of choice.
The service was amazing and I was kept informed via email from purchase to delivery.
We were very pleased with the florist and our relative recipient was over the moon
We will definitely use again
Linda UK
Linda UK

Perfect birthday gift

I wanted to find something special for my sisters 50th and found what I was looking for which was perfect as I live in the UK. Ordering was super easy and I was kept up to date from start to finish will certainly use Flowers Across Sydney in the future a very happy customer & my sister loved her gift. Thank you to all the team x Show details

LaurenSUk
LaurenSUk

Amazing service and beautiful flowers!

As I live in the UK I found it really hard to find a florist that did the kind of flowers I wanted to send! I came across Flowers Across Sydney and finally found a beautiful choice to choose from! The delivery was so quick and efficient and I loved that I received emails when it was out for delivery and had been delivered! The flowers received by my friend were beautiful! I couldn’t recommend a florist enough and will definitely be using their service again - thank you! Show details
Liz
LizMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service & flowers

I purchased some flowers for my mum and asked that the flowers arrive by 2pm due to personal reasons, despite delivery times being from 9am-7pm. Flowers Across Sydney sent me a lovely email explaining that they would try their best but could not guarantee the delivery by 2pm. The flowers ended up getting to my mum at 1:53pm! Mum sent photos of the flowers and they were beautiful :) Show details
Girish
GirishNSW, 213214 posts

Excellent service

I recently sent some flowers to my sister. It was easy to place an order from the web site. Flowers were delivered on time and best thing was I selected Florist choice rather than selecting a product and it worked very well. Flowers sent through Florist choice were very nice and quality exceeded my expectation. Show details ·  1
Dragonfly
DragonflySydney37 posts

Fabulous Flowers

Very easy to use website with greater variety of blooms compared to other Florists. Flowers arrived earlier than expected and were beautiful! Presentation was lovely and professional. Highly recommend this Florist.
Need Peonies? order here. Show details