Flowers Across Sydney

Flowers Across Sydney (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Sydney

Kezza B.
Kezza B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful Flowers, great service

Very easy to order online. Ordered in the morning & flowers were delivered early afternoon.
Beautiful flowers as described on the website. Recipient was very pleased with them as was I.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! So glad to hear you were happy with the experience. Thanks, Team FAS

Very impressed with service!

I ordered a bouquet of flowers to be delivered for my friend's birthday. Even though I don't live in Sydney, the ladies at Flowers Across Sydney were very helpful and communicated effectively with me via email. My friend was super happy with the bouquet and I will definitely use this service again! Thanks Flowers Across Sydney.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Ash! We pride ourselves on customer service and so glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Look forward to sending more flowers for you in the future! Thanks, Team FAS :)

Tia S.
Tia S.Sydney, NSW

Fast great service with professional communication

Needed flowers to be urgently sent on the same day at a good price in Sydney and they did an excellent job! Great friendly communication along the way . Highly recommend for beautiful flowers at a great price

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, look forward to sending flowers again for you in the future! Thanks, Team FAS

Kanisha
KanishaSydney, NSW

Amazing service, affordable flowers and happy smiles

I ordered flowers for my friends birthday online, the website was easy to use and the team communicated with me every step of the way. I cant recommend them highly enough!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Kanisha, thank you for your kind review. We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Thanks, Team FAS :)

Kellie Boyd
Kellie BoydNorthern Region, NSW

Pleased with service

Customer Service was excellent as was communication to ensure delivery happened and putting together a lovely arrangement.Would not hesitate to use this business in the future.
Thank you for the efficient and kind service

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Kellie, thank you for your kind review! So glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to sending more flowers for you. Thanks, FAS :)

Victoria
VictoriaSYDNEY

Happy with entire experience

So easy to order, the flowers arrived when they said it would and I received an email advising me that they had arrived. The recipient of the flowers loved it!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you very much for your kind review Victoria! So glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Thanks, Team FAS :)

Mani
ManiSydney, NSW

Beautiful Gifts and Excellent Customer Service

Thank you for the opportunity to send a beautiful and thoughtful gift. I picked a quite unique and cute hug-in-a-bowl sunflower wrapped in a very green leaf, topped it up with chocolates and a happy balloon. The recipient loved them. I appreciate the excellent communication as I was promptly notified of the status of my delivery. Excellent Customer Service. Thank you to all the Team at Flowers Across Sydney, I know where to go for flowers and gifts from now on, you made the process so simple and easy. Highly recommended! Thanks again! :)

Sophia
Sophia

Perfect and prompt

Flowers are the perfect way to say you care.Flowers Accross Sydney make this simple and so easy.They provide great flowers ,very prompt deliveries and the service is excellent. I highly recommend them.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Reviews like this make our day! Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, we really appreciate it. Thanks, Team FAS :)

Annie
Annie

AMAZING DELIVERY TIME

I ordered a bouquet for my daughter and it was delivered to her in under 2 hrs! The flowers were exactly what I had ordered and I couldn’t be happier with service.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks Annie! So pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. Thanks, FAS :)

Excellent service - beautiful flowers

Ordered some flowers as a gift for my brother and sister in law - they sent me this photo of them - gorgeous :)

Really good at keeping in touch and even sent an email to confirm delivered :) thank you :)

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much, Sarah! So happy to hear you've had a such a great experience! Looking forward to delivering flowers for you again in the future :)

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Very happy with how easy it was to place an order. There are so many beautiful arrangements to choose from and at very reasonable prices. The service was friendly and efficient and I would definitely order from Flowers Across Sydney again.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Hi Leanne! Thank you so much for your lovely review! So happy to hear you had a good experience with us. We look forward to delivering flowers for you again in the future :)

Excellent service

What a fabulous company
I ordered flowers from London to this company in Sydney. They were for my daughters birthday. Their communication was fantastic to the point of emailing me for more info to make sure the delivery was made correctly. The flowers arrived on time and in excellent condition. I would def use them again. Fab fab company and experience
They take customer service to a new level. Thank you.

SusanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent flower shop!

I wanted to send flowers to my granddaughter for her birthday. I haven't seen her since Christmas. I chose Flowers Across Sydney and it was really fantastic. My granddaughter was so happy, the flowers are beautiful. I really appreciate their work and commitment. Thank you, Susana

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Susana, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it really makes our day to hear you've had such a good experience with us! Look forward to sending flowers for you in the future. Thanks, FAS :)

Susana

Hi Kat, I have been really disappointed with other companies. I like to send flowers to my daughter (in Sydney) and my niece (Melbourne) and Ivy, my granddaughter, of course. You are the best! Susana

Great service, beautiful flowers

Ordered flowers this morning and were delivered by afternoon. Great customer service by Jess with follow up for further details to ensure the recipient would receive them. Due to COVID-19 my budget was tight but they had a good affordable selection with value for money. The flowers received by my sister were beautiful. I even had a choice to select the colour tones of the flowers. Definitely recommend you to try Flowers Across Sydney, you won’t be disappointed.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Hi there Joy! Thank you so much for this amazing review! It was an absolute pleasure :) We look forward to delivering flowers for you again in the future :)
Warmest Regards,
Jess and the Flowers Across Sydney team :)

Jojo
Jojo

Easy process and lovely flowers

Very easy to order flowers and the arrangement I asked for was particular colours. Easy to pay and then was notified of the estimated time of arrival, who the driver was and how many stops before my delivery. Brilliant

Rita
RitaPerth, WA

Exquisite Flowers !

Exquisite experience all round!! From ordering online (I live in Perth) to actual delivery of gorgeous arrangement. Recipient loved them!! Amazing experience with no dramas. Brilliant customer service, thank you! plus great value for money :)
I will be ordering again!

Easy to order and quick delivery!

The whole experience with Flowers Across Sydney was effortless.
The delivery happened within a quick turn around and customer service was great. I received a call within minutes of ordering to confirm the recipients phone number to ensure a smooth delivery and was updated during the whole delivery process.
A great experience as a whole and would use again.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you very much Susie for your lovely review. We really appreciate it, we always like to get those tiny details to ensure the delivery is smooth. We can't wait to send blooms for you in the future! Thanks, FAS :)

Stephannay
StephannaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Flowers and Experience

I was ordering from Brisbane and have only used this company for the 1st time and they were amazing. Flowers were beautiful and the receipient loved them. I loved that you get a notification when the flowers have been delivered. Would definately order here again :)

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Stephannay, thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad to hear you were pleased with the experience you had with us. We look forward to sending flowers for you again soon! Thanks, FAS :)

Zoe
ZoeSydney, NSW

Very Quick and Efficient

Had great experience with this company. Was dealing with Jess and she was so quick and friendly with her customer service. Always open to responding to emails quickly. Definitely recommend their services.

Hi there Zoe!
That you so much for this amazing review! It was an absolute pleasure! We look forward to delivering flowers for you again in the future :)
Warmest Regards, Jess and the Flowers Across Sydney team :)

Pamela
Pamela

Wonderful experience

I have just used Flowers Across Sydney for the 1st time. I sourced the company from the internet and I can't fault the experience. The floral arrangement choices were plentiful, the service was A1, the recipient was thrilled with the delivery, in her words 'the flowers are just beautiful'. I would definitely recommend this company and will use them again without doubt. Pamela 22.06.2020

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you so much for your lovely review Pamela, it really makes our day to hear that you have had such a wonderful experience with us! Thanks, FAS :)

Exceptional service and product quality!

I live in Stockholm, my fiance works in Strathfield NSW, way out from Sydney. With oceans and continents between us, I found Flowers Across Sydney online and gave it a try. I am a skeptical journalist, but this time I was amazed, as was the recipient, by the quality of the red roses and chocolate, as well as the delivery service. Well in time, safely wrapped, beautifully packaged, personally contacted by FAS on email during the delivery day in order to reassure themselves of impeccable delivery. I have sent flowers within and between various countries, but hardly ever felt so safe and cared for, and never had such a happy recipient. Warmly recommended!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Hi Peter, thank you for your detailed review. We really appreciate it, so glad we could help you send flowers to your Fiance across the world and that you were happy with the service. Thanks, FAS :)

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended - you won't be disappointed!

I've been a customer of Flowers Across Sydney for many years now. They have always been a fantastic place to purchase flowers and have them delivered and believe me when I say their flowers are absolutely amazing! Any time I've had any queries or need help, their customer service is quick to respond and very helpful. On some of my orders, they have even been proactive in contacting me to obtain further details just to ensure the delivery is successful! I can't recommend them highly enough - you won't be disappointed.

Hi David,
Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it and glad you were happy with the flowers! looking forward to sending more flowers out for you!
Thanks, FAS :)

Great service and lovely products

Yesterday, I was a first time user of Flowers across Sydney and am delighted with the feedback from the recipients of the floral arrangements, so I will certainly use this florist each time that I can. Arrangements were being sent to two separate recipients and each reported how lovely and fresh the arrangements were as well as the extra care shown by enclosing directions on how to keep the blooms lasting longer. Delivery was also very prompt.
Doreen

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so glad you are happy with your orders and look forward to sending more flowers out for you in the future!
Thanks, FAS

Maxi H
Maxi HHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful service

Whenever I have sent flowers to friends in Sydney and have found Flowers Across Sydney's service to be nothing but excellent. I required a delivery to be made by a specified time and Flowers Across Sydney were more than accommodating and able to fulfil my request. I sent an email to Flowers Across Sydney to say thank you, as I needed a quick delivery for which they had no trouble doing. I received a lovely reply from Jess. Would highly recommend Flowers Across Sydney.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much Maxi!! It makes our day reading reviews like this :)
From the whole team here at Flowers Across Sydney :)

Paul and Evie R.
Paul and Evie R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product, very helpful team

The team went above and beyond to ensure that the flowers would arrive safely (it was a secure apartment needing a code) in a timely manner. The flowers were beautiful and much appreciated. Highly recommended and will definitely keep you guys in mind.

Hi Paul & Evie,
Thank you so much for your lovely review, it really makes our day to hear customers having a great experience with us!