Flowers Across Sydney

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Sydney

Looked nothing like the photos

I bought the Wonderful World Bouquet for my partners birthday. They looked nothing like the photos and were 40% the size in person. Flowers weren't fresh, quality and size of roses were sub par.

Customer service got back to me quickly but were quick to defend over the phone, wouldn't give me a full refund even though I said come back and take them because they were just going in the bin. Finally an agreement was made and a courier was to come pick up the flowers. I now had to go out and buy flowers elsewhere to substitute, I could not give this bunch to my partner they were horrible.

HomebodySydney Surrounds, NSW

Flowers dropped on doorstep in the sun

FAS189569

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much, we will be in touch this morning to work out a resolution for you.

chipreview
chipreview

Told to buy Valentines Day flowers for a funeral... how inappropriate

Trying to organise funeral flowers for a very dear friend however when trying to order for date was told they are only catering for Valentines Day flowers at time and to pick those. The even suggest I could still order funeral flowers for 3 days AFTER the service. No sympathy here, Obviously its just about the money. Will never EVER use these people again

DeniseC
DeniseCSydney, NSW

Bitterly disappointed

Both my daughters sent me flowers from this company for my birthday. Pathetic arrangement, 3 roses 1 stem of another pink flower, 2 maroon small lilies and lots of greenery which was pretty much dead. Over $80 worth Would not recommend this company What a waste of my daughter's hard-earned money. The other bunch was not much better: 1 rose, 1 orchid 1 dahlia 1 stem of snap dragon and lots of greenery. Nothing like the photos on the website.

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Flowers Across Sydney compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

trelea3
trelea3Murray Region, NSW

Terrible service

Placed an order 2 weeks ago and was sent an email on the day of delivery saying they don't deliver to that part of Sydney. I would not recommend this florist.

Azza
AzzaSydney, NSW

Shocking service

Breached all promises verbally and as per the website which included same day delivery before 5pm for business. I placed an order before 10am. Tracking sent at 3pm

*Failed delivery and the occasion has now been missed. Awaiting a prompt refund. First and last time using this service.

Terrible !!!

The flowers just dont look like what show on their website at all! So embarrass to see the photo my friend took and sent me! Definitely not recommend definitely wont shop here anymore

Nothappy
NothappySydney, NSW

Flowers looked NOTHING like the image online

I ordered an arrangement for a friends birthday and was so embarrassed and mortified when she sent me a pic of what she had received. Only one of the flowers in the arrangement was bloomed and the remainder were all buds. The arrangement itself looked like it had literally been thrown together. Never again!!

late flowers and rude unprofessional staff member

had a very bad experience, my birthday flowers were a day late which my father had ordered for me purely because they couldn't follow his instructions.
A very rude staff member spoilt the experience. No apology was given either.
Very unprofessional- would never recommend this place

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Flowers Across Sydney compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

brianaussie
brianaussieSydney, NSW

Terrible Service from Flowers Across Sydney.

The wrong colour flowers were delivered late (8pm) and the chocolates were missing. Management refused to take full responsibility and only were prepared to give a partial refund.

Ordering RED roses for a romantic date - only receiving PINK ones after dinner - ruined the experience.

Worst was the unbelievably poor response from management has put me off ordering from Flowers Across Sydney ever again.

For the cost of $85, the least they could have done is refunded me and not spent 15 minutes arguing about the colour of the roses displayed on their website. The red ones ordered are sitting right next to a different option of pink roses - there is nothing wrong with my computer's colour!