Flowers Across Sydney

Flowers Across Sydney

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Sydney

Nicky
NickyHunter Region, NSW

Not very good customer service

I ordered these flowers for a very dear friend of mine who lost her son suddenly. I contacted the company on numerous occasions to get confirmation of the order and delivery, as it states they will update you and I never received a response. I am glad they arrived and were fresh, not exactly as pictured on their website, but my friend was happy.i would deal with this company again, because the flowers are lovely , but please work a bit harder on your customer service.

nonie
nonie

Flowers were not as advertised

Flowers delivered were not as advertised. We’re a different colour. When I raised this I was given a partial refund but it took many emails to get it. Don’t think I’d use this business again.

Mardy
Mardyasked

Hello, I am having issues regarding finishing my order. It does not accept my credit card, is it possible you do not support/accept credit cards from Czech republic?

I have tried Materd Card and Diners club but without success.

Thank you.