Flowers Across Sydney

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Sydney

Great service and lovely products

Yesterday, I was a first time user of Flowers across Sydney and am delighted with the feedback from the recipients of the floral arrangements, so I will certainly use this florist each time that I can. Arrangements were being sent to two separate recipients and each reported how lovely and fresh the arrangements were as well as the extra care shown by enclosing directions on how to keep the blooms lasting longer. Delivery was also very prompt.
Doreen

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so glad you are happy with your orders and look forward to sending more flowers out for you in the future!
Thanks, FAS

Sylvana
SylvanaSydney, NSW

Beautiful

I just would like to say a big thank you for such great customer service and prompt delivery, the flowers were exactly what I had seen on your website, my sister loves them.

DClint
DClintSydney, NSW

Easy to deal with, passionate about their business

Had an arrangement delivered to my wife for her birthday. She loved them, thanks for the easy pleasant transaction. Polite, knowledgeable and well priced. Would use again and would recommend.

Bit disappointed

I requested a phone call to the receipient before delivery, so the flowers would not be left at the door. This did not happen. I also expected a bit of greenery to be added to the bouquet, but it was not.

Flowers & Gift Shops