Flowers Across Sydney

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Sydney

Grant T.
Grant T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great delivery and Flowers

Couldn’t be happier with th purchase, delivery and flowers from Flowers Across Sydney. Communicated well and managed expectations and delivery timing. Plus the flowers delivered looked spectacular! Definitely recommend to use them again.

Fiona Flynn
Fiona FlynnBundaberg

My favourite online florist

Beautiful flowers delivered on time and the best candles. My second order to my daughter and both times she was more than happy. Would not use anyone else thank you

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much Fiona! We are so so glad to have you as a return customer :)
-Aidan and the team at FAS

Jay
JaySydney

Stunning!

Second time ordering ‘Three Blossoms’, both times flowers have arrived and been so beautiful! Will always go through them now

Cyndhu
CyndhuSydney, NSW

No issues whatsoever - photographic proof of delivery as well!

I have sent and received flowers using Flowers Across Sydney and they are top notch. A friend sent me flowers from overseas using Flowers Across Sydney and had no issues in tracking the order, even got photographic proof that the delivery was made. Then, my Mother in-law did the same, and my mother both used Flowers Across Sydney. All orders came through on time, and the flowers were absolutely stunning, lasting and blooming for well over a week (it was lilies and roses mostly). So this is basically 3 positive reviews. Consistently excellent service, follow through and end product. Well done. Will use these guys for more orders.

Hi Cyndhu,
Thanks so much for taking the time in writing such a lovely and detailed review! We are so happy we are able to help you send your lovely gift :)
Kind regards,
Aidan

Definitely recommend - great service

Very impressed with the updates on my delivery, as this can be the most frustrating thing about arranging flowers. I had sent a message (via a link from an email to check the tracking) to confirm where the recipient was located in hospital and got a very prompt response. Flowers Across Sydney delivery driver had called the hospital to check on the location of the recipient. The flowers looked great when I received a photo from the recipient. Thank you!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much for your kind words and review!! It really makes our day to hear of such a positive experience, I hope we can send something special for you again in the future :)
-Aidan and the team at FAS

Darren
DarrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great flowers delivered timely

Got a bouquet of flowers delivered to my mom on her birthday. The flowers were great and delivered timely. Awesome service!
The whole process was very easy too.
Happy customer here!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

So glad to hear your had a great experience with us Darren, thanks for your kind review!
- Flowers Across Sydney

Great flowers and service to boot

Nadina and the crew did a great job delivering flowers for a friend's birthday and managed to get them there before the usual time as I had requested - such a great job in fulfilling my request, and with beautiful blooms. thanks again, Megan

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Megan!
- Flowers Across Sydney

Such a perfect experience!

My boyfriend has sent me flowers on my birthday 2 years in a row and this week when I was feeling ill and it has made my day every time! I sent flowers for the first time today to my cousin for her birthday. Such a lovely idea!

Wow, thanks Hannah!
-FAS

Eezy Peezy Lemon Squeezy ☺️

The team at Flowers Across Sydney made my order to my brother so easy. Their communication via email was 10/10 as I live in Auckland New Zealand. Highly recommended. My brother absolutely loved the flowers.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

So glad we could deliver to your Brother Beverly, thank you for the recommendation!

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

A perfectly executed birthday gift !

Fantastic service from Jess and her team, short notice request fulfilled in double quick time and delivered to make a birthday very special, highly recommend using these guys for the next time you need flowers, the flowers were beautiful and they show that the florist who arranged them takes pride in their work!

Superb service

Delivery service was excellent and the flowers and gifts were beautifully wrapped. I had requested for a call to the recipient before delivery which they did on the morning and when they were five minutes away! Flowers and gifts were as shown on the website. Highly recommended.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We always like to go the extra mile and so glad you had a great experience. - Flowers Across Sydney

Fantastic service, beautiful products

Friendly service, great range of products, fast delivery and easy to order from overseas! Flowers Across Sydney was one of the few business I found where I could send a plant (or flowers), a helium balloon and a nice bottle of bubbly. The team were in touch with me the whole way and the recipients loved their gift.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Reviews like this make our day! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it. - Flowers Across Sydney

Find out how Flowers Across Sydney compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Despite communicating with the other side of the world and time difference difficulties, Jade was extremely helpful, replying promptly to emails and offering great suggestions as to suitability of flowers and gifts. Delivery was prompt and recipients were delighted. A pleasure to do business with you.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you Anna for your kind review, reviews like this make our day, so glad to hear you were happy with the service, we will be sure to pass your comments on to Jade! - Flowers Across Sydney

Ash F.
Ash F.Northeast, VIC

Above and beyond. Simply the best

Such a beautiful company. Went above and beyond for a special bouquet to brighten my grandmother's day. Would definitely use again and again to send flowers to people in Sydney.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it! Look forward to sending flowers for you in the future! - Flowers Across Sydney

Rachelle Y.
Rachelle Y.Sydney, NSW

Lovely flowers and well priced

Great service. Fast delivery. Beautiful fresh flowers. Highly recommend. If you don't know what t choose or don't have a design leave it t the florist as they did a spectacular job with mine. Thank you.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much Rachelle for your kind review! We certainly love a Florists Choice order, allows our wonderful florists to choose the best flowers! - Flowers Across Sydney