Flowers Across Sydney

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Sydney

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (134)

Cuddly oodie
Cuddly oodie

Highly recommended!

Fabulous product and excellent service. Tracking available on delivery was helpful. Products were as beautiful as described. Highly recommended A++

Grant T.
Grant T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great delivery and Flowers

Couldn’t be happier with th purchase, delivery and flowers from Flowers Across Sydney. Communicated well and managed expectations and delivery timing. Plus the flowers delivered looked spectacular! Definitely recommend to use them again.

Fiona Flynn
Fiona FlynnBundaberg

My favourite online florist

Beautiful flowers delivered on time and the best candles. My second order to my daughter and both times she was more than happy. Would not use anyone else thank you

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much Fiona! We are so so glad to have you as a return customer :)
-Aidan and the team at FAS

Cyndhu
CyndhuSydney, NSW

No issues whatsoever - photographic proof of delivery as well!

I have sent and received flowers using Flowers Across Sydney and they are top notch. A friend sent me flowers from overseas using Flowers Across Sydney and had no issues in tracking the order, even got photographic proof that the delivery was made. Then, my Mother in-law did the same, and my mother both used Flowers Across Sydney. All orders came through on time, and the flowers were absolutely stunning, lasting and blooming for well over a week (it was lilies and roses mostly). So this is basically 3 positive reviews. Consistently excellent service, follow through and end product. Well done. Will use these guys for more orders.

Hi Cyndhu,
Thanks so much for taking the time in writing such a lovely and detailed review! We are so happy we are able to help you send your lovely gift :)
Kind regards,
Aidan

Darren
DarrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great flowers delivered timely

Got a bouquet of flowers delivered to my mom on her birthday. The flowers were great and delivered timely. Awesome service!
The whole process was very easy too.
Happy customer here!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

So glad to hear your had a great experience with us Darren, thanks for your kind review!
- Flowers Across Sydney

Such a perfect experience!

My boyfriend has sent me flowers on my birthday 2 years in a row and this week when I was feeling ill and it has made my day every time! I sent flowers for the first time today to my cousin for her birthday. Such a lovely idea!

Wow, thanks Hannah!
-FAS

Eezy Peezy Lemon Squeezy ☺️

The team at Flowers Across Sydney made my order to my brother so easy. Their communication via email was 10/10 as I live in Auckland New Zealand. Highly recommended. My brother absolutely loved the flowers.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

So glad we could deliver to your Brother Beverly, thank you for the recommendation!
- Flowers Across Sydney

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

A perfectly executed birthday gift !

Fantastic service from Jess and her team, short notice request fulfilled in double quick time and delivered to make a birthday very special, highly recommend using these guys for the next time you need flowers, the flowers were beautiful and they show that the florist who arranged them takes pride in their work!

Superb service

Delivery service was excellent and the flowers and gifts were beautifully wrapped. I had requested for a call to the recipient before delivery which they did on the morning and when they were five minutes away! Flowers and gifts were as shown on the website. Highly recommended.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We always like to go the extra mile and so glad you had a great experience. - Flowers Across Sydney

Fantastic service, beautiful products

Friendly service, great range of products, fast delivery and easy to order from overseas! Flowers Across Sydney was one of the few business I found where I could send a plant (or flowers), a helium balloon and a nice bottle of bubbly. The team were in touch with me the whole way and the recipients loved their gift.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Reviews like this make our day! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it. - Flowers Across Sydney

Rachelle Y.
Rachelle Y.Sydney, NSW

Lovely flowers and well priced

Great service. Fast delivery. Beautiful fresh flowers. Highly recommend. If you don't know what t choose or don't have a design leave it t the florist as they did a spectacular job with mine. Thank you.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much Rachelle for your kind review! We certainly love a Florists Choice order, allows our wonderful florists to choose the best flowers! - Flowers Across Sydney

Lovely flowers sent

It was good to speak to a person for my order. She was helpful, efficient and easy to talk with.
I appreciated a confirmation of the order and delivery by email.
It was easy with no problems.
The flowers delivered were lovely.
Will definitely use them again.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with one of our customer service team members and that the flowers were well received. Look forward to sending more flowers for you in the future! Thanks, Team Flowers Across Sydney

Find out how Flowers Across Sydney compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Amazing flowers and service!

I wasn't sure about buying flowers online, but the world we live in! Amazing service from Flowers Across Sydney! Very accommodating. I left it up to florist choice and they were beautiful! Highly recommend!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Lucy, thank you so much for your wonderful review and for trusting us with your order, very pleased to hear you are happy with the experience. Team Flowers Across Sydney :)

Great experience quick and easy

I ordered around 9:30am and was emailed a photo of a flower arrangement that was made up for my mother in law. A tracking link was sent also and I was able to track the courier. I was even able to press a button to say leave at front door and I could even send a message to the courier. I was able to see a photo of the flowers left that gave me peace of mine that it got to the right house. The flowers were fresh and beautifully wrapped up with foam on the stems and delivered about 4pm. Thank you for a great experience. I chose to order from your company because of the great reviews!! So glad I did.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Reviews like this make our day, thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review! This helps other people like yourself to order flowers with us based on reviews, so thank you. Team, Flowers Across Sydney

'Be Happy' arrangement was beautiful and excellent service

Placed online order at 10.00am, flower arrangement delivered by 2.30pm. Excellent service, was kept updated on the delivery. The receiver of the arrangement loved it and made their day. Thank you for a great experience. Would recommend.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks Pauline, we really appreciate your review. The Be Happy is always a popular choice and definitely makes everyone smile! Very happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. Thanks, Flowers Across Sydney :)