Flowers Across Sydney

Flowers Across Sydney (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Sydney

Amazing service and beautiful flowers!

As I live in the UK I found it really hard to find a florist that did the kind of flowers I wanted to send! I came across Flowers Across Sydney and finally found a beautiful choice to choose from! The delivery was so quick and efficient and I loved that I received emails when it was out for delivery and had been delivered! The flowers received by my friend were beautiful! I couldn’t recommend a florist enough and will definitely be using their service again - thank you!

Liz
LizMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service & flowers

I purchased some flowers for my mum and asked that the flowers arrive by 2pm due to personal reasons, despite delivery times being from 9am-7pm. Flowers Across Sydney sent me a lovely email explaining that they would try their best but could not guarantee the delivery by 2pm. The flowers ended up getting to my mum at 1:53pm! Mum sent photos of the flowers and they were beautiful :)

Girish
GirishNSW, 2132

Excellent service

I recently sent some flowers to my sister. It was easy to place an order from the web site. Flowers were delivered on time and best thing was I selected Florist choice rather than selecting a product and it worked very well. Flowers sent through Florist choice were very nice and quality exceeded my expectation.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much Girish! We love hearing positive experiences with us like yours, it makes our day :)
-FAS

Dragonfly
DragonflySydney

Fabulous Flowers

Very easy to use website with greater variety of blooms compared to other Florists. Flowers arrived earlier than expected and were beautiful! Presentation was lovely and professional. Highly recommend this Florist.
Need Peonies? order here.

sachiko
sachikoSydney, NSW

kind assistant

I ordered flower for my colleague and originally it said delivery time was between 9:00-17:00 but my friend leaves office at 16:30. I asked their assistant if they can make it by 16:30 as it was a surprised present.

It made it! my friend was so happy and made her day better! flower was so beautiful.
Thank you so much!!

Ruth
RuthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service, going beyond what’s expected.

I’m happy to suggest you don’t look any further for excellent service in providing and sending flowers for any reason. From beginning to end, Flowers Across Sydney was very professional, yet personal and caring.

Jacinta
JacintaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and beautiful flowers

During isolation flowers are a lovely way to let friends and family know you are thinking of them.
I had the flowers in a vase sent and was very impressed with the service, including email of delivery time, and the quality of the flowers. The recipient was so excited that she sent a photo. The flowers are beautifully done, and apparently smell amazing.

Happy
Happy

Extremely happy with the customer service received . Very easy to place order on -line. Appreciated the communication from Flowers Across Sydney in regards to keeping me updated on the progress of my order & confirmation when flowers where delivered. The flowers delivered were as ordered & beautiful. Will definitely use service again & will recommend to others. Thankyou to the team at Flowers Across Sydney .

SLV
SLVSydney, NSW

Fantastic

Straight off the bat I wouldn’t hesitate in using the services of Flowers Across Sydney.
What you order online is what you get (which is rare these days), and the price ranges are great. Also impressed with the fast delivery. I had a happy and surprised niece on her birthday. Thanks team!!

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much for your kind review! It makes our day to hear about our happy customers.
-Aidan and the team at Flowers Across Sydney

Brooke S.
Brooke S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!!

Flowers are decently priced, beautiful arrangements and wonderful service. I ordered flowers for my friend for her birthday, i was updated with the delivery process and informed when they were delivered which was great. The flowers arrived within 2 days and they looked even better than i expected! definitely worth the money and my friend was overjoyed with the arrangement she received. 10/10 would recommend this business to anyone wanting to order flowers for any occasion.

Hi Brooke,
This review is amazing! Thank you so much :)
FAS

Fresh flowers and exceptional service!

I live in the States, and have been using FlowersAcrossSydney for years! They are trustworthy and exceptional with their customer service, and I’ve been told have the absolute best flowers!

Top notch flower delivery service!

My friend Michelle received her flowers just exactly as displayed in the picture on your website. She was definitely surprised and it totally brightened up her day! Thank you for executing the delivery on time as well! Will definitely make future purchases with you should there be a need in the future. Thank you guys and girls at Flowers Across Sydney!

Hi Jen,
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so happy that Michelle is enjoying your beautiful gift! Looking forward to delivering flowers for you again in the future :)

zoegl
zoegl

AMAZING SERVICE 5/5!

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Personalised tracking link sent to you, where you can track your driver making all of the deliveries before yours, then watch his little car driving to your destination. It also has a button which updates for a live ETA. Then it tells you when it's been delivered (as well as an email stating it's been delivered) and gives you a photo to confirm delivery! I love this service so much and will be using it again! 5/5!

Barbara L
Barbara LSydney, NSW

Simply the best

What a lovely and easy experience in ordering flowers for a dear friend. From beginning to end, the service was exemplary.
My friend was thrilled with the arrangement and sent me a photo which was exactly as the ones i picked online. We were both so happy with the delivery. I can honestly and happily recommend Flowers Across Sydney

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much Barbara! It really makes our day to hear about our happy customers :)
-Aidan and the team at FAS

Brittany
BrittanyHunter Region, NSW

Could not recommend this company more!!

I had such a positive experience with this company and there delivery service. The arrangement was so quick and easy and the flowers were absolutely divine. I could not recommend this company more!!!

Hi Brittany,
Thank you so much for this amazing review!

Bernie
Bernie

Perfect!

Originally ordered Sunflowers but were unavailable. I received a phone call a day prior to delivery and told the Team to arrange anything "yellow" for me in liue of the Sunflowers. Order delivered on time and had the most amazing "yellow bouquet" of roses, gerbera, Malaysian mums etc. Thank you!

- B ordered on 4th Apr 2020

Hi B,
Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so happy your Mum is enjoying the yellow bouquet!

Courtney H.
Courtney H.Sydney, NSW

Would recommend

I would highly recommend! Lovely service and beautiful flowers. Customer service was really good and they took the time to check on details of delivery. Thank you guys. Will be using you again.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, Courtney! It really makes our day to hear of our customer's positive experiences :)
-Aidan and FAS

Abs
Abs

Just perfect

Wow, what a service... fresh flowers delivered the same day. Ordered at 11am and was delivered by 1pm. Flowers were awesome and the arrangement was outstanding... thank you for your service, would highly recommend

Hi Abs,
It makes our day to hear when someone had a great experience! Thank you so much for this awesome review!

Julie
JuliePerth, WA

Fabulous Florist

The website is beautifully simple to use; the communication via email excellent especially hearing that the flowers had been successfully delivered, always a concern when the recipient is living in a secured apartment building. Also lovely flowers at very reasonable price. Thank you

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much for this fabulous review, Julie!
FAS

Excellent service, excellent product!

Having myself caused a problem in the order, I was given excellent service until flowers were delivered to my friend. She was ecstatic! I was amazed at the attention given.

Hi Anna,
Thank you so much for this awesome review! It always makes our day to hear when someone had a great experience! Looking forward to delivering flowers for you again in the future :)

Amelia
AmeliaSydney, NSW

Amazing flowers

Beautiful bunch of flowers and very attentive customer service. 5 Stars from me! Great communication over the email and phone. Order came when promised and looked absolutely perfect! Could not be happier.

Hi Amelia,
Thanks so much for your amazing review!
FAS

Great service and very helpful

Great florist who were so helpful when I changed my order on the same day of delivery. Very happy with the flowers delivered too, beautiful arrangement to suit the occasion.

Kat F.Flowers Across Sydney

Thanks so much for your kind review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your flowers.
-FAS

Tab
TabSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING SERVICE

I only Ordered flowers at 1.30pm & they were delivered to the receipt to within the hour !!!!
Beautiful floral arrangement, great value for money & simply perfect service
Thankyou for the outstanding service

Hi Tab,
Thanks so much for your amazing review! It always makes our day to hear when someone had a great experience! Looking forward to delivering flowers for you again the future :)
Kind Regards,

Beezy
BeezyThe Mallee, VIC

Top quality flower delivery service

Can't speak highly enough about 'Flowers across Sydney'. Am very impressed with so many aspects of the business from the easy to navigate on-line ordering system, quality product, good range, value for money, sms communication to advise preparation of order, anticipated delivery time and confirmation once successfully delivered. Very efficient and professional.

Hey Beezy,
Thanks so much for your detailed review, it really helps us to know when we are getting it right!
-Flowers across Sydney

Very happy with the quality of flowers and quick delivery .

I ordered flowers for my sister in law’s anniversary and got to know a night before the delivery that they won’t be at home during the day so I dropped a msg for early morning delivery late at night and to my surprise the flowers were delivered at 10 in the morning ..the flowers were beautiful and my Sister in law loved them.. will now stick to Flowers across Sydney for online flowers shopping .. highly recommended .

Hi Farah,
Thanks so much for your kind review, we're so happy to hear your sister in law enjoyed them and received them in such good time!
-Flowers Across Sydney