Flowers Across Sydney

Flowers Across Sydney (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flowers Across Sydney

S Bradley
S BradleySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Thank you to everyone at flowers across Sydney. The flowers were delivered and they are beautiful. They are very much appreciated and made my daughter very happy. Lovely customer service that made a difference. Thank you.

Sutton
Sutton

I live in Gosford and ordered flowers for my sister in Cammeray NSW. The flowers were beautiful and delivered safely and fresh. I chose the florist choice deluxe. The company continually updated by email the tracking on the delivery and confirmed when the flowers arrived at their destination. Would definitely us them again.

Jill Sutton

NG
NGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed!

Beautiful flowers, great communication and on time delivery.

My mom is loving them and enjoying them everyday. The flowers were fresh and full of life. Communication was great and they even accommodated my request to deliver earlier. I'd definitely use them again

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS

Excellent Service, today I call to order for the first time and WOW what service, could not fault it
from start to finish, Flowers ordered at 8am delivered by 11.30am emails to advise step by step.
what more could you ask for and the guys I spoke to was amazing.

Thank you guys, I would recommend Flowers Across Sydney and use you again.

Zoe C.
Zoe C.Dunlop 2615, ACT

Beautiful flowers, prompt service

Fantastic - Prompt service and notification is also sent to the sender on delivery. Easy to order flowers online via their website. Wouldn't hesitate to us Flowers Across Sydney again in the future.

Perfect for every occasion

Got my partner a gift on Valentine's Day
It was absolutely beautiful.
Delivery was in time, fast and reliable
They have variety of product for each occasions
Also,Great customer service, quick and highly responsive

Dorothy
DorothySydney, NSW

Wedding Anniversary flowers

Was trying to find a local florist for my family at Rockdale, and found the web site very easy to use and my cousins were delighted with their gift. I wouled happily use their services again.

Most incredible customer service

Are you the kinda person who doesn't really order flowers? Then use these gals because they seriously look after you. They will literally give you the most beautiful flowers you could ask for AND deliver them consciously (so the flowers don't get ruined). Plus so well-priced and reasonable.

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Fabulous service and divine flowers

I ordered a rose bouquet for my daughter's birthday today and had them delivered to her work. The roses were stunning and smelled amazing! They were delivered right on time and at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend this florist and would definitely use them again!
Thanks for making my daughter's birthday special!

Adam
Adam

Very happy with service.

I upgraded and it was worth it as there were plenty flowering and due to flower. Being able to track delivery was an added bonus and customer service was great with good communication in regards to a request I made.

Flower delivery

Very good service Good prices also Ordered from ireland Fri night and flowers had been delivered by sat morning I would recommend Flowers Across Sydney and will use this Company again

Perfect place for flowers

Great service updates great prices will definitely be using again. Loved it. Keep it up guys great job you all do and the customer satisfaction is great also will recommend.

Sally
SallySydney, NSW

Amazing experience

Flowers were delivered to the hospital the same day as promised. Flowers were fresh, gorgeous and matched photo on the website - very happy with the service and will definitely use them again !

AMAZING flowers, staff and service - THE BEST

Amazing flowers and service. So many delivery options even next day which is so helpful. Flowers were absolutely stunning. Website is super easy to navigate and wide variety of options available. The team even updated me once flowers had been delivery - excellent customer service. I will definitely use Flowers Across Sydney again. Thank you so much

FAST, EFFICIENT AND MARVELLOUS

Ordering from interstate is always risky when not knowing supplier, however I certainly picked a winner!
Ordered flowers online and arrangement arrived within 3 hours of placing the order.
Recipient sent me a photo and the arrangement exceeded expectations.
I will go nowhere else now when I need to order flowers.
Thank you FLOWERS ACROSS SYDNEY, as a business you have excelled yourselves.
Bravo and keep up the good work!

Beautiful flowers and great customer service!

This was my first time using Flowers Across Sydney for flower delivery and I’m really impressed! They provide a nice selection of flowers to suit every taste and budget and have an exceptional customer service. A beautiful bouquet I ordered looked just like the picture on their website and was delivered with care in no time. I’ll be definitely coming back for more! Thank you. :)

Daisy
DaisyDOYALSON NSW

My delivery was completed easily and quickly online and delivered promptly the next day. Everything was fresh and lovely. Such great service. I would highly recommend Flowers Across Sydney for any occasion.

AT10
AT10

Fabulous flowers and service

I found Flowers Across Sydney to be one of the best priced florists I tried and their service was outstanding. I was kept up to date with the delivery every step of the way. I would highly recommend them.

Jennie P
Jennie PHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Service, Amazing Flowers

This is the first time I've used Flowers Across Sydney, but it certainly won't be the last. They have excelled themselves - happy customers on both the giving and receiving ends

May B
May BSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Great service and communication. Put down the wrong address on the website and got a response late at night immediately. Very happy. Would highly recommend. Flowers were lovely as well

Allan
AllanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Above and beyond

The staff were very, very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure the beautiful flowers arrived to my wife’s work before she left work for her work week.

Christine
Christine

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Highly Recommend Flowers Across Sydney!
I was extremely impressed by my overall experience.
Flowers = Amazing Quality! 11/10
Service = Fast & Efficient! 11/10
Baby Gift = Beautiful & Outstanding Quality! 11/10

Thank you so much FAS TEAM!

Sonia S.
Sonia S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I highly recommend Flowers For Sydney their customer service is very professional, the delivery was on time & you actually get value for money, I ordered flowers for my niece & she loved the flower arrangement

Beautiful flowers, excellent service

Flowers arrived exactly as ordered and look more lovely each day. I had a question for my order which was replied to promptly. The staff really care and are friendly and helpful. I was also notified when the flowers were on their way and delivered.

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

Superb!

The quality and condition of the flower I ordered was superb and exactly as displayed on the website.
The delivery was on time and accompanied by tracking systems to be monitored by the sender.
Thanks for your friendly customer services and quick response to inquiries