Fluid Plumbing Services

Fluid Plumbing Services (page 3 of 6)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Phoned late afternoon to get help with a blocked drain. Ryan did a great job of unlocking drain and showing me via camera potential future blockage points.
Quick and well priced.

Graeme

GraemeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Gold medal service

Blake was on time , his knowledge for the task was unquestionably, after the original service was finished he gave advice on other areas that would require future attention And how to reduce costs.

Domso

DomsoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service again

Excellent service once again. Brooke was prompt in organising a call. Rob the sparkie was great very easy to speak with, resolved the problem with quality work. Will call you next time I have a problem

belishesbelle

belishesbelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service! Highly recommend and would hire again!

The plumber Scott that come around to fix my toilet was a pleasure to deal with! Extremely friendly and didn't mess around at all and got the job done. I haven't had a problem with my toilet since! Im one happy customer. Thank you Scott from Fluid plumbing central coast

Brian R.

Brian R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service. Would recommend them to anyone.

I have used Fluid plumbing since early 2015 for all my plumbing needs, both emergencies and planned work. They are always on time, well presented and know their stuff. Find the problem and fix it in no time and clean up leaving no mess. Their trucks seem well equipped to handle any problem and don't run off to find what is needed to do the job. I can't speak highly enough of them. You will be more than happy with the service you get from these tradesmen.

December 10th 2019 Update: More good service from Fluid Plumbing.

I have used Fluid Plumbing many times now. The last time was only a small job but once again they arrived on time , fixed the problem quick and with no mess, can't ask for more than that.

Maureen

MaureenSydney Surrounds, NSW

A job well done!!

From my phone call to completed work I cannot fault this company. They were fast to respond and completed the work in a very professional way, the electrician ROB who was my service man was very polite, very well dressed and very efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend this service to anyone. Thank you

Danster8

Danster8

Excellent service. Would hire again

Had a leaking solar HW system on my roof. Although not fixed (apparently my brand is notorious for leaks and being unrepairable) the plumber gave me a satisfactory workaround until I have time to source a new HWS. Knowledgable, friendly chaps & good back-office staff too. Central Coast, NSW.

Sharlene H.

Sharlene H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommended

Excellent service. Easy process to make request, Sophie was super friendly. Turned up quickly and explained options and completed work quickly. Ashden was great would definitely recommend to anyone needing work done.

Great Friendly and Speedy Service!

Needed some work done to my kitchen. From the first phone call to book the job, to the On Time arrival of these marvellous people was a breeze. All work was done to my satisfaction and I will surely call this organization for my next upcoming maintenance work. A great example of skilled trades people at large and in charge!
Thanking You, Brian.

ConnectAbility Australia

ConnectAbility AustraliaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

The receptionist was very pleasant and helpful, there was no call out fee. Ashden the plumber made a quick diagnosis and the job was completed in prompt orderly manner. I would definitely recommend this company.

Excellent service

Very happy with service provided to date, plumber very professional and helpfull . He provided a temporary hot water system and facilitated additional drainage of water. Nil issues service provision provided to a high standard.

Great Service!

Leakage from our water tank pipe required immediate action. Your service was reliable, friendly & prompt...all happening on a Good Friday public holiday. It would have been an Easter long weekend without water if not for your assistance!

G57

G57Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient and Professional Team

It was a positive experience from the time the call was answered in your office to the time the job was complete. The job originally quoted was much smaller but when the repair commenced it soon became evident the job was more complex than was originally seen. A leak detector was called in, the problem located and subsequently fixed. There was a decent cost involved but having said that, all the tradesmen involved were polite, friendly and professional at all times right down to ensuring they left the area clean. We would hope not to need a plumber anytime soon but if we did, Fluid Plumbing would be the ones we would call and recommend. Thank you for your great team. Keep up the good work.

Rhonnie M

Rhonnie MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, more than happy to recommend, which is not easy to do these days.

My hot water was leaking a lot of water. Dylan came out on a Saturday afternoon on the day I call and was extremely professional, helpful and polite . I thought their weekend call out fees where reasonable.

Liz B

Liz BSydney Surrounds, NSW

What great service and really fantastic service and workmanship

Laurie M

Laurie MSydney Surrounds, NSW

An Amazing Company

Dylan arrived on time we discussed all of the options, he was able to give me a quote immediately. He even provide an overnight loan hot water system, so no cold showers. What an amazing company

Fast turnover, fixed on the spot, Ashton was professional , friendly, polite and knowledgeable.
Prices were definately up there in cost but you get what you pay for
Will definitely use again in the future

Pigo

PigoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic people to deal with and got the job done Brendan was on time fixed the problem and explained exactly what he did .Great to see some professionalism on the coast Well done Fluid

Great plumber from Fluid

I contacted Fluid Plumbing and booked in several tasks for a plumber to complete. Right on time Oliver from Fluid Plumbing walked down our driveway and from the outset he was a credit to the company and it was a pleasure to have Olly working in our home. He was friendly, knowledgeable, very amenable and cooperative and for the 4 hours he was with us nothing was an issue for him, all tasks completed and helpful advice provided for future tasks. Thanks Oliver I am certain that I will be asking for you by name when it is next time for a plumber to call by

David  Mahadevan

David MahadevanSydney, NSW

FLuid Plumbing Services

Very Prompt & efficient service always return the call Keep me updated about the progress of the request
Alwas come back with reply no call out charge for quotes very polite
David Maha