Fluid Plumbing Services

Fluid Plumbing Services (page 4 of 6)

4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

You get what they advertise.

The price for the work that was done for me was very competitive. The plumber did a great job and left the area clean and tidy. The admin staff were very polite and kept me informed at all times. From my experience I highly recommend Fluid Plumbing Services. You get what they advertise, very rare these days.

The BEST I’ve dealt with!

Oliver attended our property to fix a burst shower pipe in the wall and I found him to be friendly, informative and upfront completing quality work efficiently. The service from fluid was excellent from start to finish and I would not hesitate in recommending them to any family and friends.

Bill

BillHunter Region, NSW

Highly Recommended

Plumber arrived at my house after hours and apologized for being late due to another job.
I showed him the problem with the toilet inlet valve, he proceeded to install the new inlet valve and explained to me how to replace the inlet valve and adjust the water flow level, very helpful and professional service.

plumbing work

prompt service. arrived when said they would. quote fully detailed and job booked in immediately. initial delay but good communication and job done when promised. job done professionally and with minimal intrusion to property.

Jade

JadeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service from start to finish. Will use again.

The staff at fluid planning were very professional. They came out quickly and quoted about half of the cost of another competitor. They completed the job well with no fuss. I would highly recommend fluid plumbing and they will now be my go to plumber.

GREAT SERVICE

We had a plumbing emergency on Sunday, 13th January 2019. The plumber (Phil) called promptly and effected temporary repairs.
Later in the week at a pre-arranged appointment Daniel arrived(on time) and completed the work in a timely and competent manner, leaving the job in a clean and tidy state.
All team members with whom we have come in contact have been very helpful, courteous and professional at all times.
We will be happy to call Fluid Plumbing again when necessary and highly recommend this company.

sco

scoCentral Coast

Excellent Customer Service

"So far I can not fault the commitment to customer service and being kept in the decision making loop is such an important criteria of the customer experience. Still working through identifying the best outcome but have confidence after open discussions with a well represented and knowledgeable crew.

Finally, a plumbing solution that delivers!

Hi We have Phillip on site. A little late but plenty of notice from the front office so no drama. Well presented, well spoken. After inspection and before work quote was clearly explained and work required, with options re cost explained. Work agreed, now done. What a pleasant experience from front end, the girls were good value over the phone to this tradie who is very good and representing this business very well. Anyone on the central coast, don’t hesitate, these guys are the real deal and you won’t regret the phone call. Forget the tradie search, my experience has just made the plumbing decision a no brainer for you all. If you would like to pay it forward am happy to supply my TAB account details. Cheers!!!

Problem sorted

The chap who came out was very professional and knowledgeable. Problem found repairing recommendations given. Would highly recommend Fluid Plumbing.

Great allround service

Very professional team, who notified me in time of a possible delay and of arrival. The plumber was thorough and patient in his explanation of the possible problems and costs upfront. He was very polite, honest and friendly. The cost of the job was very reasonable.

Rob B

Rob BHunter Region, NSW

First class plumbing

I would highly recommend Fluid Plumbing. The service was excellent, the plumber was friendly and helpful whilst performing his duties with the utmost professionalism. I will be using their services for all my plumbing and electrical needs in the future

Fluid Plumbing Services
David M.Fluid Plumbing Services

Thank you Rob for such a great review. This is greatly appreciated and will be passed on to Phill, our plumber who attended.
We look forward to helping you out again in the future, when needed.
Fluid Plumbing & Electrical Team

Very good professionals, many times the plumbers as well as the electricians help me in difficult si

Everybody, who try to find the tradesmen, asked for a quotation, left the message on answering service etc. wait hopelessly for hours for the tradesmen to come, know the frustration and if you had enough call Fluid Plumbing and Electrical Services, they help me many times. I highly recommend their services.

Reliability

I have found Fluid Plumbing Services to be efficient and reliable and the staff knowledgeable and courteous. I intend to use Fluid Plumbing for my plumbing and electrical needs. KAMcG 12/11/2018

John H

John H

Best Plumber I've ever had.

We had a positive experience with this company right from the first phone call. The plumber arrived on time and was polite and efficient right away. We wanted three jobs done and a quote was prepared for each and itemised.Once the quote was accepted and a date and time arranged for the job he again arrived on time and his work was carried out professionally without fuss and he left the site clean and tidy. I couldn't recommend this company and this employee highly enough. 6 stars.

Thank you for look after our property

Great service, good price and excellent customer services. Thank you for look after our property all the times. We can not not live without you thanks again. Hope to see you soon.
Andy

Murdoc

MurdocGosford

Complimentary Home Inspection

The person who attended was fantastic and highly professional. He explained everything clearly and gave us pertinent, valuable advise. We trust we will certainly make Fluid Plumbing our first call for plumbing needs in future with great staff like this on board.

Can’t recommend this company enough

"we had our water meter hit on the long weekend and needed water the next day for our kids I didn’t think we would find anyone free on a public holiday but fluid plumbing definitely came to the rescue we dealt with Dylan and he was amazing so lovely to deal with and did everything he could to help us out all the staff we spoke to through fluid plumbing were so helpful and understanding with our situation I can’t recomend this company enough Thank you for helping us :)"

Sensational from start to finish !

Sue

SueWyoming

Great job

Very happy with the work delivered by your employee. Arrived on time, efficient, good job and extremely friendly and very professional.

RW1891

RW1891Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service. Professional work and attitude

I called them two times. Jason was punctual, courteous. Friendly, professional, diagnosed the problem quickly and did a perfect job.

See all Fluid Plumbing Services reviews