Fly365.com

Fly365.com Questions & Answers

189 questions from our users

Lee p

Lee pasked

I've just literally booked a flight and realised straight away after booking the flight date back is a week earlier than I wanted. Emailed them and waiting for a response. Anyone else made this mistake before and had to change the dates?

GPjr

GPjrasked

I booked and paid for a flight and received a Booking confrmation,but no e-ticket. Airline stated : no ticket has been issued. Should I worry?

Kdabey

Hi gpjr, have you received your ticket yet? We have just booked our flight two days ago but havent received it either...

Denisa K.

Denisa K.asked

I have just rang my air line but they did not find me in their system.
I only have a booking confirmation not E Ticket issued by Fly 365.
should I be worried??

Kdabey

Hi Denise, have you received your ticket yet? We have just booked our flight two days ago but havent received it either...

vivian

vivianasked

Which number I can contact for ticket enquiring?

Duchess
Duchess

They seem to be strictly an online company, so no phone number is listed. However there is an onscreen chat facility that I used to fix my issues, which worked for me. Also they ask you to email them and they will triage the emails by urgency, which flights are leaving the soonest. There is an email address on the -Contact us- section of their website.

Shah
Shah

1300 777 365 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

James S.
James S.

No phone no...

DJay mar'sJay

DJay mar'sJayasked

How can I tolk to customers service direct phone number? I would like to change my booking dates.
Also I need my ticket before invoice has been emailed for confirmating my booking

Waclaw Opechowski

Waclaw Opechowskiasked

I make my booking with you but where is my ticket.Your refrence are A46B40.
Regards
Opechowski.

Ezi

Eziasked

Who can i call regarding my booking? I didnt receive any email regarding booking confirmation.ill fly on this 24th nov 2019.
But my card has been charged.
Im from malaysia.please help

Roshni K.

Roshni K.asked

Why cant I cancel booked ticket

Sichu S.

Sichu S.asked

When i got my e-ticket, it came from ViewTrip, where i could not find any ticket number. It just showed some details. No any barcodes no ticket number. Help

Sichu S.

Sichu S.asked

Hi, i have booked a flight from fly365 and its confirmed too but i didnt get any email about confirmation or my ticket info or online info too. Help!?

Troy L
Troy L

I had the same concern. I booked on a Saturday and no ticket had been issued by Monday afternoon. I called them, they answered straight away and within 10 minutes everything was sorted and my ticket was issued

Chris k
Chris k

Yes, it looks like there was some issue with the confirmation system, so you should call them and confirm your booking. Under normal operation, confirmation should come within couple of minutes. The staff at Fly365 is great and they will fix your issue in no time.

Hassan al Rabeii

Hassan al Rabeiiasked

Hi, I booked the ticket with you but now before 48 hours to departure I cant chick in my ticket on airlines website

Iqbal A.
Iqbal A.

Hi, That is a No problem, But some times somthing wrong, what you will do? better you will go to airport cheak before24 hours your ticket .

Ticket problem

Ticket problemasked

How can I do if the Fly365 is canceling my flight ticket?
They canceled my ticket 3times without my permission and now my ticket is been issued.
But I get worried if they cancel the ticket again.

panalee C.

panalee C.asked

Hi I would like to know if I book tickets with you the ticket will send to me today? Because I would like to go tomorrow and I would like to make sure everything is ready to go .

David

Davidasked

What reassurance do I have to know that my flights will be honoured by fly365.com?

John
John

I don't know. I couldnt even get them to honour the price they advertised for flights. When I tried to pay, the flights disappeared. Then I would go back and the flights were still there. When I phoned them they blamed the airline.

Nermeen N.asked

How do I get my eticket from fly365 after my payment has been confirmed and tax invoice is emailed to me. I tried managing my booking through the airline and got notified that the agent has not issued my tickets and I need to contact them. Now i am very worried as I have not got a reply back to my emails.

Nonso u.
Nonso u.

That's one of the problems with fly365. You can't manage your booking online and I doubt if you can get e-tickets.
I did call fly365 two days prior to my travel to confirm my flight schedules.
Most times, your tickets are issued at check-in

Nermeen N.

Got a reply back from them with the link to e-ticket :) i got worried as i couldn't select seats before the eticket was issued. I just checked now and Emirates is allowing me to manage my booking online.

Ankita

Ankitaasked

Hlo you didn't send my booking details

Jenniferasked

Hi
I have juat booked a emirates flight and have paid have received no email or anything please help
Thanks Jennifer

Hi Jennifer
I had the same problem and waited a couple of days before contacting them through online chat. They dont ticket immediately but once I asked they did it for me. My email address was also incorrect so worth double checking that as well.

Jennifer

Ok excellent thanks for your feedback i was stressing haha

karenzdj
karenzdj

Hi jen. Yes they dont ticket straightaway. But when I went through their online chat. Everything sorted.

Janice Basked

I have booked flights on Singapore Airlines through Flight 365. How do I access my flights to check all is well?

Janice B

I need an answer to my question about checking my booking. Please can you tell me how to do this?

Leonie G.
Leonie G.

I phoned them +611300777365

Wasiela

Wasielaasked

I am in the process of booking flights on Air France on Fly365, however all flights within Europe have zero baggage. How do I go about adding 1 piece of luggage for both passengers?

Rachel H.

Rachel H.asked

Emirates can confirm our booking to fly in 4 days but they have not received payment from Fly 365. Should I be concerned?

Get an answer from our members and Fly365.com representatives