Fly365.com

Fly365.com Questions & Answers

172 questions from our users

Janice Basked

I have booked flights on Singapore Airlines through Flight 365. How do I access my flights to check all is well?

Janice B

I need an answer to my question about checking my booking. Please can you tell me how to do this?

Wasiela

Wasielaasked

I am in the process of booking flights on Air France on Fly365, however all flights within Europe have zero baggage. How do I go about adding 1 piece of luggage for both passengers?

Rachel H.

Rachel H.asked

Emirates can confirm our booking to fly in 4 days but they have not received payment from Fly 365. Should I be concerned?

Tamasau S.

Tamasau S.asked

Hi there i just made a booking and recieved my confirmation e ticket but im not sure what my seat and my baggage it doesnt say on my ticket..?

Juan R.

Juan R.asked

tickets refund

Jessasked

Hi there, I just want to know that do we need only booking confirmation email as a reference? I have not received my e ticket. how long will it take up to?
Thanks in advance.

t_rams
t_rams

Have you paid in full for the ticket? If yes, please check with Fly365. I got my eticket within 10-15 mins and Airlines confirmed it.

Jess

Yeah I have paid in full ticket. I sent them an email but it seems like the email they sent back is an automatic email. I also didnt receive a confirmation from airlines as well.

Zoe L

Zoe Lasked

I booked a ticket from this agent, but I didnt receive my e-ticket. How long they will issue the ticket normally? I did the screenshot email. But nothing reply afterwards.

Thanks!

justdoitcoro

justdoitcoroasked

I have booked tickets through Fly365 but am wanting to know if a printout of confirmation is all that is required at the airport or do I need specifically e-tickets which I don't have.

michie
michie

i havent flown yet, but i prepared printed iti as sent by fly365 and passport. normally thats just it.

GaganDeepasked

HI
I have booked the ticket from your website yesterday , but I have not got airline reference number yet, how long I have to do wait to get it . your reply would be appreciated

Sherry
Sherry

I received all correspondence within few minutes, pls contact them via phone or email.

Got it in later 15 minutes. Really recommended

Lanli G.

Lanli G.asked

Flight365 is an excellent on-line travel agent. I found it's safe and the best deal since I used it. I would recommend it without hesitation to my friends. When I was wondering how to verify my payment for the first time, the pop up chat jumped in time solved my problem quickly. Especially active chat agent Maiah Mae, she is vey helpful and nice. 10 points feedback from 1-10.

Ashley S.

Ashley S.asked

My booking is on hold. How to change the date of return flight - from 24th April 2020 to 23rd April 2020.
Regards
Ashley Sabir

Fiona C.

Fiona C.asked

How do I pay for one piece of luggage as have only carry on on my ticket?

Nermeen N.
Nermeen N.

You can always purchase additional luggage through the airline website using the airline reference code.
Also, always be sure to lookup the information under baggage.
Sometimes it says "1PC" or "2PC" and so on.

Depending on the airline policy, the piece of checked-in baggage can be up to 23KG. For some other airlines it might be less. For instance, OmanAir allows 15KG per piece.

usually most of the flights sold on Fly365 include baggage except for some fares like the saver fare on Malindo Airways and Domestic flights with Air NewZealand.

Always be sure to check the baggage information before completing a booking.

Daphne

Daphneasked

Hello I booked seats fro Queenstown to Sydney for three adults and one toddler for the 23rd December 2019.
I gave been expecting an email with the flights. But absolutely nothing has came back.
Please action this?
Booked by Daphne Paul
On the 5th september.
Email. [email removed]

Theodora P.

Theodora P.asked

One of the worst experiences in my life.
People out there stay away from this flight agency!

Helen Xu

Helen Xuasked

I bought fly ticket 14th August from Sydney to Shanghai 11th 09 09:30 am I saw the email before, now could not find email with ticket, my email address is [email removed] I paid from my credit card nab. Help?

Scott A.
Scott A.

Email support@fly365.com and ask them to resend

aroha

arohaasked

I need to speak with some please.

Fly365.com
Customer S.Fly365.com

Our phone number is on all our confirmations
1300 777 365 , our phone lines are opened from 0900 am till 1700 pm - Mon to Fri
You can also use our chat function

Aqeel
Aqeel

can you pls advertise this number on your website too.

Krupa Patel

Krupa Patelasked

Hi
This is Krupa Patel .
Today I had booked flight from Auckland to Dubai in Emirates flight but I couldn't find full details of holding hours and I can't add about meal in flight so can you advice me how can I get details?
This is my email address please send my solution jalpanpatel47@gmail.com

Claire M.asked

Can please someone advise how long it will take for me to be contacted, I have sent and email and an online enquiry and am very anxious to have my problem resolved. It seems my e-ticket has had my name mispelled and instead of having the Title as Ms. Claire it has printed my title after my first name and displayed as "Clairems" would love to have this resolved as soon as possible to prevent any further anxiety and stress. Thanks

Migmel
Migmel

I actually think this is addressed in their support section because I was very worried about the same. And.... good luck with making contact..... absolute nightmare for me so far in all respect

Claire M.

To be fair I called the centre and spoke with someone and they have also sent me an email with an answer which I am very grateful for and have found them to be extremely helpful and prompt :) If you like I can forward you on what they have sent me and that might help you as well?

Jason K.
Jason K.

Can I get the contact number ? Because I having the same problem. Would like to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Nishi N.

Nishi N.asked

I have written to fly365 <support+54493@fly365.com> and waiting for a reply for hours. No response or contact number. I need a contact number to call, as this is regarding one of the tickets I purchased already.

Jenny F

Jenny Fasked

Hi,
I’m about to book some tickets on fly365 for December to UK. How long will it take to receive the ticket? I’m concerned as I will be paying over $7000 for a Christmas family trip so it’s really important to us.
Many thanks

Graeme J.
Graeme J.

From memory, I usually receive immediate email confirmation of booking, and e- ticket arrives within 24 hrs

Get an answer from our members and Fly365.com representatives