Fly365.com Questions & Answers

3.8 from 1,093 reviews

257 questions from our users

lehaasked

i need my ticket number..ref rence is LZSPTP ..you had deduct my money.but the airlines said u didnt paid them yet. Any help?

Narinder S.

Same problem, and no one picking phone also

what can i do now..i had burnt MYR11000

Narinder S.

Even i am trying to call them since this morning, not answering after waiting 2 hours on phone, no idea if they gonna send me e-ticket or not. But airline advised me my ticket will be cancelled if not confirmed until this evening. If that happened, will contact bank for refund.

Pav

Pavasked

Hello,
I have booked 2 tickets for Singapore airlines from fly365. I got fly365 refernece number 3CTWCS. Can you give me a either airlines reference number and e-ticket number please?

Kaleem K.asked

who is shahrukh and where they are giving them cal services?

Kaleem K.

i’m keep calling but after 2hours of hold on no one is there and even emaila are same copy paste

Gini
Gini

I was on hold for ages using the Perth number and then sharukah answered after being on hold for 20 calling the QLD number - i would try that.

Kaleem K.

so we have to try QLD num?

EYAN K.asked

Hi! I booked my flight on 7th February 2020 and when I checked "manage booking" in the Emirates website, it says that I haven't been ticketed yet? My payment was already confirmed by fly365.

Xiaoqiu B.
Xiaoqiu B.

me too, booked with thai airways and we are leaving this sunday . cannot manage booking at all

EYAN K.

I have received my e-ticket now and emirates has confirmed my ticket, thank you for fast response FLY365

Tim
Tim

Sorry to say, it looks like they have gone bankrupt today. https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/FLY365-PTY-LTD-IN-LIQUIDATION-FORMERLY-TRADING-AS-FLY365COM-606601521/e98214c6-4fca-4e81-a2b4-08762bc9fb17?appointment=All&noticestate=All&companynameoracn=Fly365&court=&district=&dnotice=

Laurence

Laurenceasked

I have not received any eticket. The extra payment was made to change my flight tomorrow. The rep said the ticket will be reissued tonight as promised on the phone
Ref:R0m57u
Will complaint to atas if no hope

Pots
Pots

The same thing happened to us in vegas.

Noraasked

I purchased 2 tickets 16 January still don’t have eticket, I call you no response, emailed twice have to wait 72 hours and no response, why you not answering?

My fly365 ref: KC2R6M

Nick
Nick

I don't work for them and don't understand your query. Which phone number did you ring? They have many phone numbers https://au.fly365.com/m/en/contact-us and suggest you try them in the morning...

Veronica

Veronicaasked

I bought international air tickets for 3 people of my family. The Fly365. charged my money and cancelled my booking. I didn't know that until when I checked in. I have to buy new tickets from other website. Now I already send more than 10 emails to the Fly365 trying to get my money back, but no any efficient respond.

Dpack
Dpack

While buying from a 3rd party, its always best to check with airlines a week before flying and confirm.
I did it, as initially, I found my tickets were not confirmed. good luck

Carlsasked

Hello,
We booked flights and received booking confirmation only to turn up to the airport with no ticket! Our reference number is D0F2T6.
You advised the money was refunded into our account and it hasn’t been yet! We rebooked our flights which has left us out of pocket. When will this money be refunded? I will raise this with fair trading if I don’t get a response.

Paige T.asked

Please kindly get back to me ! Called up Emirates to retrieve my booking but fail. I was informed that my booking got cancelled? What on earth?

Here my booking no :-WQP4H4

Carls

This happened to us two days ago. Had to rebook flights and now waiting for a refund!

Paige T.

How long have u book the ticket via them? i booked mine since last saturday.

WhoDat

WhoDatasked

Why hasn't Fly365 posted something on their website to alleviate the stress of worrying why e-tickets are so slow? Why not send the confirmation email telling us when to expect our e-tickets? Specifically addressing the departure date? Why are they still so slow after years and years of complaints? I don't understand how a company can stay in business like this. Has anyone completed their travel booked thru Fly365 without issue or stress?

Rory

My last 2 tickets with them were OK.
Maybe it was blind luck.

Most of the stuff is there. I suppose it keeps more operaters employed
I did contact my airline about a name issue on my ticket. My ticket said
smithpetermr john
Computers speak to each other differently, thus the name order.
The airlines can be just as bad.

Jen T.

Jen T.asked

Hi I booked a multi-city flight to Singapore and Japan in November and tried to manage my booking on the airline company's website using the airline reference Fly365 provided, however the airline reference does not seem to work at all. I also do not have an e-ticket number on the e-ticket provided.

Rory

You need to email fly365 to get the airline ref number. Their link is often not correct.

The number is odd too.
It'll read eg.
1234567899-123/124

The actual ref number format is this
123-4567899123

The last three numbers are the return sector.
Is just their format. IT geeks expect us all to enjoy puzzles and gives them superiority

Steve G.asked

Why do Fly365.com never answer there phones....all i want is my booking to be E-Ticketed. They keep telling me 72hrs is required for security reasons ...?????

Danie d.
Danie d.

The same is happening to me

Mitra

Mitraasked

Hi I have booked a flight from Sydney to kathmandu last week ,but I haven’t get my e ticket .You guys sent me a booking confirmation only but there isn’t any ticket number ,itinerary number etc .Why is that ,can you send my e ticket ASAP?

Steve G.

i'm having the same problem....i am reporting them to the ATAS and Fair Trading on Monday morning, i suggest you do the same

leha

is that successfull after you report

Unknown P.

Unknown P.asked

Hey, I booked my flight Melbourne to Bangkok last week. You guys sent me an e-ticket but in my e-ticket i don’t see any airline reference number. May i know why?

Flyff365: BBW690

Richanand M.

Richanand M.asked

Hi,
I see that in one of the post above, Fly365 has offered airline credit for change of travel due to Coronavirus. I am in the same boat and have requested your customer support for an open ticket or airline credit but there has no favourable response even after repeated requests. Please refer to booking reference #SPS26V, #SPSOIO and query #245884.
R Mishra

Reuben R.

Reuben R.asked

Hi fly365 I've got a flight departing Fri 7/2 and I can't get on to Singapore airlines website to manage my booking. Can you please send me a revised booking asap? Fly365 ref VNMM90

Jérôme P.

Jérôme P.asked

Hi Fly365,

I booked a flight to Paris which leaves on February 15 and flies through Shanghai with China Eastern. Due to the coronavirus, I would like a refund or credit note. I tried to call this morning but your contact centre is closed. I also sent an email.

Please could you assist.

Same thing. Disgusting

Jonathan R.

Jonathan R.asked

Hi,

I made two separate bookings for me and my partner. Payment taken on 27/01 with my credit card for both journeys.

We do not want to receive pre selected seats. We fly out together but home separately. We wish to chose seats at check in with airline as normal.

The airline reference for both bookings does not work, with airline website saying the booking may have been cancelled.

I need airline booking numbers which work for both bookings so that me and my partner can manage our bookings via airline we booked with.

Please can we receive airline booking references which are recognised and allow us to manage our bookings?

1 - PJFVFM
2 - PH470U

Alias29
Alias29

Hi John
From past experience they need to reconfirm on their side with the airline before the agent sends the final ticket. I have book with them and had no problems in the past. Usually when you get it you have to log into fly 365 website and get the e-ticket number which is more than 10 digits ( if recall) and that e ticket number can be used to login into the Singapore airline website. When you check in you allow to choose the seats depending on your airline you choose .

Hope that helps.

ozgadgetguyasked

I paid for my Emirates flight on Dec 5th. I called Emirates today and they have not been paid and there is no booking. I messaged and waiting on hold on the phone for an hour now with no one answering.

Booking ref is G5XWZM. Please fix or I will have to raise a dispute with my credit card company.

Hi MARK

Your booking was issue back in December . the phone lines are very busy
I have re sent you a copy of your eticket itinerary

I see see the team responded to your email within the hour

ozgadgetguy

You have sent me a *different* booking reference, not re-sent anything. My booking on your website still showed the old (cancelled) reference an hour ago. It would be good to get this new reference without having to chase on here, on your site or get stress from Emirates telling me my flight is cancelled or try to get through on the phone for over any hour. This seems to be common with your business. Why??? I do acknowledge the quick response to my email though.

Hi ozgadgetguy

We had a system upgrade and a new booking system , where some of our bookings had to be moved
We do apologises this was not sent out to you as we have notice a there seems to be a few people where the new references were not generated

We are going though each booking to find the once affected , but this is taking us a little while to get to

Again apologies

Cathyasked

I booked and paid HA flights to HNL on 29/1/20. These tickets are still not ticketed. I have emailed three times and I’ve currently been on hold for over an hour to call centre. This is a fare that expires today and needs to be ticketed!
Reloc is NGKV9P

Please rectify this ASAP

Hi Cathy

I can see your booking is due for issue today.
Please dont email three email this means our consultants need to answer three sets of emails, which slows us down in answering other customers and keeps the phone lines busy as there is now emails and calls to clear.

We do suggest if you have a flight within the next 72 hours please call us , if your flight is not during this time please email where all our emails are cleared in 24 hours.

For all passengers calling due to Coronavirus outbreak if your flight is before the 28 Feb we are able to waiver any fees if your flight is after this time , please call later in the month to see if the airlines have extended this wavier

Give us 20 minutes will have this done for you

Cathy

Thank you for the prompt response. I have now received my E tickets which is greatly appreciated.
Having worked in travel for many years previously, I can appreciate this is a busy time for agents, but it is reasonable for a customer to make contact when money has been collected and the service has not been provided.

Hi Cathy

Totally agree and it is a very busy time We will ensure everyone's tickets are issued and done, but multiple forms of contact from email to chat to phone for one issue for one passenger increases our staff confusion around a booking, thus making our responses slower than they should be.

Get an answer from our members and Fly365.com representatives