Fly365.com

Fly365.com (page 2 of 45)

Real Great Service

What can I say, totally unexpected but they are very professional and helpful. When I say unexpected, I mean I have had 2 bad experiences before so I was not expecting this good service. Support was very instant and they are very polite. I will recommend every day and once you experience their service you will not go anywhere.

good service

I book a ticket through Fly365.com but the ticket hasn't been issued right away, so I go to the online Support Centre ask for help and talk with a friendly agent. Thank Abdelrahman Mostafa's help to confirm my ticket. Really nice service

Departure Confirmation of our flight to Manila , Philippines

I just want to inquire about our flight to Manila next week. Dominic from Fly365.com is such a friendly and polite to talk to and gave me all my queries about flight details. Thanks again Dominic.
Regards to all
Carlos Samson

sam

samPerth, WA

Worst service, hand ball specialist

I book my flight with fly365 , air line change my flight and I should stay at airport for 12 hours , I ask fly 365 to ask hotel from airline, they just handball and pass to me to do it, fly 365 forget you aren't agent and make money from my ticket and should take care from customer, you sell my ticket , doggy website not recommend to get anything from them

SUZI

SUZISydney, NSW

Cheapest airfare and the best customer service

Exceptional service and live chat. I am grateful that i found this company and highly recommend it if your looking for the cheapest tickets. I will be returning to purchase all my tickets. The cheapest airfare tickets

Booking Type Flights

Great example of outstanding customer service.

My initial fears were quickly dispelled once I got through after a short wait. Support person stayed online until the whole process was completed. Very kind. A pleasant experience. Well done.

Diane

DianeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far so good

After a bad experience last year with Bestflights going bust, I was cautious about using an agent again, but so far Fly365 have been great - quick responses to queries, both by email and livechat, and ticketed my flights straight away when I asked so that I could book seats.

Calm and Collected

Stupid me hit Feb29 instead of Jan 29 exit date and my wife was mauling me about the booking error _ poor hubby

Fly365 Support Center call was super

They were cal and collected and resolved by ticketing worries

Thanks Fly365 ...!

Meghan

MeghanSydney, NSW

Good Experience

Very glad with my experience as it was my first time booking through a website was scared also Thanks God it wasn't bad. Abdelrahman Mostafa was good as he patiently answered my queries and was prompt also. Will definitely recommend it to others.

Chitz

ChitzSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Nermeen is very kind and amazing

While booking a ticket, I had some queries and got a chance to interact with Nermeen. She not only helped to understand booking but also helped with her kindness and suggest a better alternative. I am happy that kind people like you exist in this world. Honestly, your gesture of doing more than your job required touched my heart. Hoping good experience with Fly365.

Booking Type Flights and Visa

GREAT SERVICE AND VALUE.

Ticket price are reasonable. Live chat service is awesome.
I have difficulties in retrieving airline ref. and online check in and the live-chat assistant Nermeen solve my problem with patience. thanks.

dr kumar

dr kumarWestern Australia

very important

it was good and cheap ticket very happy with you .will come back to book ticket next time.
live chat helped and solved my issue. I confirmed and paid yesterday but not received ticket so live chat person Nermeen helped me.thanks

Booking Type Flights

Easy booking and swift customer service!

Straightforward and easy booking agent at a reasonable price, considering I made it a bit last minute.

Reached out to customer service and Ahmed responded swiftly to any concerns I had.

Great service. Helpful customer service

I have booked tickets through Fly365.com. To be honest I was a bit worried after reading negative reviews about cancel flight or not ticketed issued but by the end I found them really helpful. My problems solved in about 5 mins. Tickets were sent to me in about 10 mins after talking with Youstina. She is really nice and professional. Now can have a sweet dream and waiting for the day depart :)

Trip Completed Yes

DeeP

DeePGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap fares - but expensive to change so buy insurance

Youstina was very helpful in explaining options in cancelling or changing our fare. expensive - but then we did select a cheap fare. Wish I'd bought our travel insurance when we booked our fares :(

Duchess

DuchessNew South Wales

Good service

Ahmed helped me by answering a couple of questions, regarding seating assignments and also he input the passenger data for me to update it. that was really helpful.
he wasn't able to advise me on the NZ visa question but I can go elsewhere for that info

Shah

ShahSydney, NSW

Seamless Experience, Helpful Customer Service, Excellent Rates

I just booked tickets through Fly365.com, to be honest I was a bit worried after reading negative reviews about their Customer Service but on the contrary I found them very helpful. Tickets were sent to me in 20 minutes after booking. Live chat was helpful as well as the contact center.

Terrible company

Flights were changed which added another 10 hours onto my journey, stopping 3 times in Indonesia. Was offered better flights by them after that and I kept asking over and over where are our flights, only for them to say they could not change them. DO NOT FLY WITH THIS COMPANY, PLEASE!!!!

Ticket

Booked ticket didnt get the email and when reached customer service they Have no idea about my e ticket and are not available on Saturday and Sunday. Worst experience with fly365

Perfect!

I had some question about my check in and my luggage and the Support Agent was very helpful and quick to respond letting me know all the information that I needed.