Fly365.com

Fly365.com (page 2 of 39)

Do book with them!!! You will not get any help after book.

terrible service, my flight get cancelled, they changed my flight without my permission. never replied to me afterwards. They do not have the phone number to call only one email support@fly365.com and never reply to you after booking been made.

Booking Type Flights

Tried to cancel a flight. Very wishy washy manual process

Nermeen (Agent) Great, Online booking quick and easy
nermeen agent was quick to understand and give what i need. no fuss. booking experience quick and got my confirmation/ticket right away. Only thing I wish they accept American Express.

gdkace

gdkace

Great result for a complex booking.

Had a great experience booking complex 6 leg itinerary from Melbourne to Argentina. Fly365 web site allows for only 5 legs, so had to use a chat with Nermeen, who was able to book it for me manually and at a good price. Nermeen followed the whole process with me via email until it was paid and issued a ticket. Thank you!

After days, Fly365 cancel tickets

I bought flight tickets and after days they cancelled the buy, not recommended to have deals whit Fly365. In this case I lost other opportunities and finally I spent more money.

Great experience

I had no problem booking with Fly365. My e ticket was issued in less than 5 min after I provided my reference number to the person helping through the online chat. I will def use them again

Pavn

PavnPerth

terrible terrible terrible

i booked a flight through them in an emergency and they sent me booking confirmation and tax invoice but no e ticket. i went to airport thinking all will be good but airline said fly365.com never paid them so ticket not confirmed. i emailed them but no answer. i had to spent $3000 to by new ticker at airport. still no reply and no phone number to call.
booking ref fly365 L1067d and airline reference TUc4IT

Trip Completed Yes

Fake news price

Booking Type Flights

Thanks support teams, and Veneet for responding my enquiry regards my e ticket. They are quick and helpful. Excellent service! I will definitely recommend friends and family to book flight through Fly365.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

The online chat service is great.
It has excellent customer service, really helpful and very responsive.
I got my problem solved very quickly. I would recommend it to my other friends.

Mai, saves the day.

Called customer support regarding some inquiries and luckily ended up talking to super efficient Mai. She not only helped me with my queries but, was efficient, polite and amusing too. One of the best customer service that i had throughout my life so far. Thanks a lot...

Sherry

SherryPerth, WA

Mai was excellent!!!best customer service

I booked a flight through this website and spoke to Mai re: adding wheelchair and special meal request. She was excellent!! Best customer service and sent all details confirmed via email. Would definitely recommend!!!

Rohit patel

Rohit patelHobart, TAS

Canceled flight because of pregnancy

My wife booked flight from Hobart to ahemdabad after some days she got pregnant than she was not able to fly due to seck but said we can’t canceled ticket.

Greice Daiane

Greice DaianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Name to long - no idea - Stupid

I'm in shock, my flight was canceled because my passport name is too long, I have no other data to go to london and they send me an email saying that sorry !!!!

Excuse???????

Do not fall on this site, I will complain in every corner of the world, this is not done, only 5 days left for the flight!

Stefan H.

Stefan H.Perth, WA

Excellent customer service

I booked a flight online with Fly365.com from Australia to Japan. Narmeen was excellent in rendering assistance when the page had timed out and provided answers to all my questions. Very good experience, can recommend Fly365.com.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst booking ever

Worst booking website, you are going to finish paying double or loosing your money if you need to rescheduled your flight for any reason, horrible customer service and expensive fees.

Booking Type Flights

excellent service! great prices and easy to use.

There was no additional fees, it was pretty transparent, what you see is what you get. I booked a flight ticket and experience was great. Must say very impressed with the services.

Wow excellent service

Narmeen went and pulled all stops. I didn’t realise my ticket hadn’t gone through because of a security thing with the credit card. 3.5 hrs to go until flying to aust and it’s all fixed. I can’t thank you enough you were incredible.

Perfect!

I have no idea why there are so many bad comments! I booked through fly365 and they are very efficient. I received my booking confirmation and my e-ticket in less than 1 hour. I had few questions and I wrote through their chat, Nermeen (one of their agents) answered within 3 minutes and helped me with my requests and was extremely nice. I highly recommend you to book your flight ticket with them!

Booking Type Flights

Please change another agency!

if you want to book the flight, please don’t use it! I booked a flight and it warned me to offer the balance detail to make sure i’m the card holder in only 4hrs. Yes! just 4 hrs to provide the information! The booking is made in the weekend and by my international credit card, how can i get the information? Of course the transaction is failed and FLY365 just informed me the cancellation. But after few days later FLY365 still asked the bank made the transaction without any flight ticket giving to me! It just acts as a fraud and i can’t even communicate with Fly365 because it didn’t provide any accessible way to do that!