Fly365.com

Fly365.com (page 3 of 42)

Ali S.

Ali S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer care

Excellent customer care Clear instructions Good listening to my query, 100 recommended site for travel planning and good deal air fares, Mai was great in providing information and giving clear instructions

Mary K

Mary KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Fly365.com

When my booking confirmation did not show up immediately on the Airline site, I got concerned after a previous issue with another company. Hat off to Fly365.com, who immediately solved this problem. My tickets are printed and I'm ready to go. This is our second booking through Fly365.com and we will be back next time.

Ali Butt

Ali ButtSydney, NSW

Quick & Helpful

booking shows up as cancelled, talked to CSR the guy was really helpful spoked to him and he just sorted it within seconds really appreciate that & hope this issue will not resume again

Jagboy06

Jagboy06

Fantastic Service

Agent was fantastic resolved issue immediately thank you very much for all your assistance would have no hesitation in recommending fly365 to any of my friends. Once again thank you

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and support!

I am impressed with the service I received while booking the tickets online through Fly365. The site is easy to follow and it was quick and simple to use. The online support was very efficient and my inquiries quickly answered. Thank you again, and happy to recommend to friends and family.

Booking Type Flights

Unhelpful and expensive, useless robots

Impossible to change booking due to expense. They are rude, unhelpful and expensive, useless robots...you would be much better off just booking through the airline instead of wasting time with fly365.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Fake Flights!

I tried multiple tones to book Qatar flights SYD-LIS-FNC-SYD 5 seats Economy. Entered all details and got to the final BUY button. Kept getting message saying something went wrong! Flight no longer available. Did online Chat and was told flights are fake!

Booking Type Flights

The service is excellent!

So big big thanks for one of the service agents, Youstina, for the prompt response, excellent service and kind support to help me resolve the ticket drama I made for myself!! It is my first time to deal with Fly365 but so far so good! I shall be back.

Mai at customer service

I had a problem with a booking fee after a simple typo mistake. Mai was able to get this resolved by calmly and professionally dealing with the issue. Thanks, craig

Shakoor

ShakoorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online supporting team is excellent.

I have discussed my error issue with Support Agent Youstina. She is prompt and provides necessary supports to make my information error-free. I recommended you to keep booking through Fly365.

JACKS

JACKSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Service and high change fees.

High fees and quite difficult to deal with. Never received a booking confirmation for a flight (checked every folder in my email) so re-booked only to receive a notification months later. Apparently they had recently changed systems so couldn't prove confirmation was sent but were unwilling to accept responsibility or waive a change fee. Obviously partly my responsibility but unfortunately learned of their fees the hard way. Stick with the better known booking agencies.

Worst service

I was hospitalized due to heart problems, fly 365 is the worst arogant service, they were trying to charge extra for the change of the date.
Worst people to deal with.

Fast reply and helpful

I purchased tickets for my upcoming flight. I was surprised to find that i have to confirm them after purchasing them but when i did confirm i received a very fast response and also was able to adjust my meal request very quickly aswell.

Terrible, do not use

I made a mistake on my departure date for my family of 5.
The departure date is 5 months away but they still charging me $2100 yes $2100. To change dates.
Absolutely disgusting customer service. So much for looking after the customer.

Kenrick. C

Kenrick. C

Changing a booking

Accidentally selected the incorrect date the website had a live chat feature, Nermeen fixed everything for me quickly and efficiently without any addition fees. Greatly appreciated. Super helpful customer service!

Booking Type Flights

After needing to change my return flight, Nermeen on the customer service chat was super helpful! Sorted everything out for me super fast and effectively. Kept me on the line until everything was finalised

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flight price disappears

I have tried to book flights from a link on skyscanner and directly on the fly365 site. The flights appear on the airline website and the skyscanner and fly365 site, as soon as I go to pay they disappear. After multiple phone calls all the do is blame Air New Zealand.

Sudip Dahal

Sudip DahalLyons 2606, ACT

Terrible customer service no solution at all .

Booking Type Flights

Excellent customer service over the phone

I rang Fly365 and spoke with Mai who provided excellent customer service giving me all the information I needed and more. She was polite, efficient and clear and gave me piece of mind with my booking details.

Excellent Service

Excellent service and kind of price they offered from Sydney to Kolkata, its impressive. In future also, I am going to use their services. But it will good to send customer flight bookings reference number (when available) with fly365 reference no.

Roshni K.

Roshni K.asked

Why cant I cancel booked ticket

Sichu S.

Sichu S.asked

When i got my e-ticket, it came from ViewTrip, where i could not find any ticket number. It just showed some details. No any barcodes no ticket number. Help

Sichu S.

Sichu S.asked

Hi, i have booked a flight from fly365 and its confirmed too but i didnt get any email about confirmation or my ticket info or online info too. Help!?

Troy L
Troy L

I had the same concern. I booked on a Saturday and no ticket had been issued by Monday afternoon. I called them, they answered straight away and within 10 minutes everything was sorted and my ticket was issued

Chris k
Chris k

Yes, it looks like there was some issue with the confirmation system, so you should call them and confirm your booking. Under normal operation, confirmation should come within couple of minutes. The staff at Fly365 is great and they will fix your issue in no time.

Get an answer from our members and Fly365.com representatives