Fly365.com

Fly365.com (page 3 of 50)

• Ease of Booking
  • Trip Completed Yes (58) · No (306)

Consumer Photos & Videos

Don’t be scammed by this third party agent folks! They literally a flight scam agent.

Change of details

Hi sharukh you have really helped us for changing the details of my travel . I really appreciate your help and support. I was really tensed with my bookings but with your help everything was really good . Regards virendra Rawat

hema

hemaSydney, NSW

i want change my flight date

It is very fraud company. please never book your flight. they are charge me around double price when i want to change my flight date.they cheat with every one who doesn't know about this booking flight.

I am very disappointed..

never ever trust.... it is very fraud you guys.....

Excellent Customer service Abdelrahman Mostafa

Thank you for all your patience with my repetitive questions. This is the type of person your type of business should always employ. Thank you so much for everything today.

phil b

phil bSydney, NSW

Help received

Good assistance from Ahmed online chat support. Bit difficult to follow the requirements for payment verification. also the support center office tel line in Sydney was not open in accordance with the website hours.

Yanara

YanaraSydney, NSW

The worst website ever!

I tried to change my flight they sent a fake link
to me to change my flight. I said that the link doesn’t open they didn’t care. They got back to me hours later with another expensive fare making it difficult.
Never buy on this website again. They don’t have a service number to solve any kind of issues if something happen to your flight. You guys should shut down this website. Shame! This is stilling taking advantage of people.

issue with airline booking status

Ahmed solved the issue with not much question. very helpful! No addditinal fee etc and it was all good. it is so easy as Ahmed is very kind and knows a lot

Ticket number query

Ahmed Kamal was very polite and solved my query very quickly. My booking was from Brisbane to Athens return and I had not yet been issued with a ticket number. Ahmed did this immediately.

Excellent service

I was very impressed by Nermeen who was extremely willing to assist me sorting out a seating problem. She is definitely the type of employee anyone would love to have.

Nasir

Nasir

Amazing Customer Service - Couldn't be Better

One of the Support executive - Nermeen gave me remarkably good service, enough that I wanted to take the time to write to thank and commend her. I had issue with the Name format and couldn't get answers even from the airlines, she stuck around with me and find out all the details for me and made sure i dont face any issues at boarding /checkin with the airlines.
Nermeen people like you are the ambassadors of the buisiness and you have earned fly365 one more life time customer.
Can't thank her enough.
Thank you to the FLY365 to having people like Nermeen.

Gross incompetence

Pedro oatmeal
Pedro oatmeal

Ismail

IsmailPerth, WA

Amazing service!

Nermeen you are amazing! and she deserves a raise and a promotion. She stuck around with me for 3 hours to make sure I got on the right plane and helped me a lot.

Mart

MartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Confirming flights and preferences

A lady Nermeen months ago allocated my meal and seat preference . Then today Ahmed confirmed it was all done, I am Happy to be on my way in a few days time - Excellent work Team Thanks

Saf

SafPerth, WA

Great and prompt service

Made a mistake with the dates on my booking with Qatar and sent an email to cancel and also did a live chat with Abdelrahman Mostafa to confirm the process. Ahmed Orman cancel my booking promptly and email me the cancellation. Both Mostafa and Ahmed provide great customer service. Really appreciate the prompt attention. Would use fly365 to rebook. Great job guys

Perfect support!

Perfect support by Ahmed Kamal! Just want to say thanks. On line support is more efficient than the email, I got a new booking ref immediately from Ahmed Kamal. Good job~

Big trouble with booking from this agent

Hi

Can i grab your reference number so we can investigate

Aileen B.

Aileen B.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service during holiday season

I've used your live chat service and wrote to Arhmed, very fast, very efficient. I was surprised by this efficiency at this time of year. Really appreciated. Would definitely use your service again

Adi

AdiWimmera, VIC

Great Customer Service by Ahmed

Booked the flight a night before for Singapore airlines, haven't received the confirmation email, contacted Ahmed Kamal via Fly365.com chat , he was very prompt and polite, resolved the issue in few minutes. Thank you.

Need to Careful with Your Booking with 365!!!

Have two bookings confirmed thru emails. The charges also shown on my credit cards. However, have received an email, couple weeks later, from 365 said one of my bookings was cancelled due to I have not verified the payment as per their email request. So I have to rebook the flight with couple hundreds more. The other booking, although I have verified the payment as per their request, but still got the email saying the booking can be cancelled anytime. The worst problem is that there is no phone no can reach their customer representative. Now, I don't know when I can have the refund back to my credit card! So if you have booking with 365, you better 100% more careful!!!

Hi Gordon

Can we have you reference number so we can investigate

Gordon
Gordon

These were my booking no. I0ZJ72 & 9MQS6

Tom

Tom

So difficult to deal with

Paid money and received no email conformation
Been emailing and "chat" all morning with no result. Only generic text answers.
Sent screen shots of all my booking details and still can.t get it sorted.
Rang the call centre waited up to 40 mins at one time and cant get through.
Its probably going to be simpler to lode a dispute with my credit card issuer it seems.
Never again.

Daniel Basked

I purchased my tickets on the 20th December my reference number is :424ZZO

Singapore say you haven’t paid for these tickets please could you send me my e-ticket number and flight confirmation

Daniel

Hey Daniel,
Have you tried contacting Fly365 via phone?

Daniel B

Good luck I rang for an hour and had no response but my constant emails and bank dispute investigation seemed to work as withIn 24hrs I received a confirmation from Singapore Airlines that fly365 finally purchased 6 weeks after I paid for the tickets and I finally have an E number. I’m just hoping that they don’t decide to cancel these tickets again

Queensland +61721014365
NSW & ACT +61280773365
Victoria +61370025365
South Australia & NT +61872213365
Western Australia +61862690365
Tasmania +61362090365

Nguyen T.

Nguyen T.asked

Hi, I bought a ticket on 21 Jan 2020 for. I booked a ticket for 23 Jan 2020 to go back my country. After booking I got Fly365 reference but when I go to Singapore Airline to search. They said "No match found for the entered SQ booking reference and last name". Could you please help me to solve it?
My Fly365 Ref: 9P92NI

Daniel B

I had this same experience I opened a bank dispute with WestPac then I constantly emailed fly365 saying Singapore Airlines have told me you haven’t purchased my tickets I require an E ticket number. Even though I got mine 24hrs later I suspect they will cancel in a few days I strongly think it’s a scam website

Andrew gusto

Andrew gustoasked

I already cancelled my flight here.. my question is can continue my flight

Get an answer from our members and Fly365.com representatives