Fly365.com

Fly365.com (page 4 of 45)

Troy L

Troy L

Great customer service

I booked a flight from Sydney to Bali on a Saturday but it had not been ticketed by Monday afternoon. I phoned up and my call was answered immediately. Within 5 minutes of conversation everything was sorted and my ticket was in my email inbox straight away. I checked the airlines website and my booking was there, thank you

Booked an baby bassinet

Thank you Mia for booked an baby bassinet for my return journey. Understanding my situation by making things easy for me. Have a good day.
I wish service continue like this

Very professional. Thats what I call service with a smile

Very helpful and sorted my concerns straight away .

Was concerned about the way my surname was spelled without a space between the first 2 characters but she explained that airlines do not do it and assured me it was perfectly fine .

Thornton

ThorntonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Flight Inclusions not stated through Fly365

Worst experience with Fly365, made booking and ensured that I read all the inclusions against the airline, and nowhere was it stated through the Fly365 booking that in-flight services weren't included. On contacting Fly365, they said wasn't their problem, contact airline.

Never will I use this service!

Nash

NashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Name issue

Worries about name in Thai airways because initial came after my firstname. Maiah Mae explained and resolve this. Booking is very easy and fast. Immediately received email and support is available spot on.

Fast and Efficient

My tickets weren't issued and I was worried as 3 days had passed. Nermeen was really helpful and issued my tickets straight away in 2 minutes. Keep up the good work guys !

Marco

MarcoSydney, NSW

Wrong email addressss

I add wrong email address and they update it on system and send me all my information back. Thanks to customer call center. Have a good day
I wish service continue like this

Drew

DrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

easy to use

Thanks to Nareem we are on or way to fiji and USA.
Very helpfull as i was using the wrong browser and pointed in the right direction to book our flights

Excellent Customer Service from Ahmed Kamal

Ahmed Kamal was very helpful and efficient with his customer service. He resolved my issue within 5 minutes. Good grasp of customer service.
10/10 for a good customer experience!
Keep up the good work.

Chintoanne9

Chintoanne9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I booked earlier this year with a great premium economy fare & had no problems whatsoever. I have now booked again for next year and think I also have a great fare.

Sucheta

SuchetaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

All my queries were resolved efficiently.
I appreciate your service standard. The agent was very polite and professional. The email was sent quickly . I would use your company in future.

Sam

SamVictoria

Tickets havent been confirmed by the airline

No, i didnt encounter any issues with my booking except the tickets have not been issued yet based on what the email I received from the airline.
Return flight
Well, that was my first experience and I just managed to book a return flight

Very helpful

Ahmed Kamal was very helpful and sorted my problem out quickly I needed a new booking reference and it was provided so that I could go back to the airline

NButt

NButtGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very polite and respectful knowledgeable person

Very polite and respectful knowledgeable person. I am very happy with the service provided over the phone the person gave me all the information in the best possible way. I give her 10 out of 10 in customer service.

Name Correction! Abdelrahman Mostafa

I was so bog down when I realised my surname was mistyped incorrect. I did manage to find customer service chat support and got a reply instantly. This was the person I chatted with Abdelrahman Mostafa. He was so helpful and solved all the complex issues for the same.
He is kind, really customer focused and above all, he cares us. That is the spirit of mateship. My ratting for fly 365 is 5 stars so far!

Noel

NoelQueensland

A great response. Good company !

Thank you so much with the changes to my flights.
The process in making these changes was so easy and prompt.'
Would definitely deal with Fly365.com again.
A Great response, good company. Thank you.

Cailah A

Cailah AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible terms and service

Requested a refund 4 months out from the flight date. It took almost 4 months to receive the refund and the fees and penalties amount made it a not worth returning as a customer

Mai was very helpful

It was thanks to Mai that my payment issue was resolved. She persisted and got me to the right person in the company. She was very helpful and helpful and proactive.

Iqbal A.

Iqbal A.

Fast Service and good communication

A good customer service that offered a valuable ticket for a wonderful flight. However, I did get unexpected fees for food. Overall, the positives overtakes the negatives of the booking.

emily j.

emily j.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely disgusting service & charges

Absolutely disgusting service. They cancelled my flight & rebooked without informing me. I attempted to change the date of my return, the company is not contactable by phone & I have been waiting days for a reply to sent emails.