Fly365.com

Fly365.com (page 4 of 55)

3.8 from 1,083 reviews

• Trip Completed Yes (61) · No (387)
  • Ease of Booking

Sukhman

SukhmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam and uderstaffed

Called them and had to wait 4 hours and the phone just hung up, gave me a bloody headache. They want you to hang up from frustration and anger so you don't cancel your ticket and they can bank the profits. Unless you do not value your time, please pay more for a better service.

Hi Sukhman

Can i have your reference number

Hi Sukhman

Thanks for your time of the phone , give us a call in 2 days and we can see what the waiver situation will be

Flight cancelled?

I booked 17/01/20 fly 365 Fiji airlines just called now to confirm it with the airlines as well I got told that the booking has been cancelled on 20/01/20 with out my knowledge I been on the phone with the 365 for 4.30 hours no pickup don’t know why to do it’s stressful really

Hi Errorl

Can i have your fly365 reference

Hi Errol

Thanks for your time on the phone have a great flight with the family

Cam

CamSydney, NSW

Small issue with ticketing - now resolved

Small issue with ticketing and multiple ref numbers supplied - now resolved very quickly and easily. It was much easier via this site than Fly365 which is a little odd. All sorted now.

ozgadgetguy

ozgadgetguyMelbourne

Same as others - flight "confirmed" but no tickets - airline say fly365 cancelled it

I booked 2 months ago for a flight in April. I got fly365 and airline references and a "confirmation" email from fly365. I was unable to select my seat using the airline reference so I called them - they told me fly365 cancelled the booking!

My online fly365 status says "ready to fly" but not according to the airline! Seems like a common trick they do. I can't get through on the phone.

I'll be raising a dispute with my credit card company and booking elsewhere. Of course it will cost me more now :-(

Excellent service

I have booked the ticket and the confirmation number is not showing up on airline website. CSR helped to resolve this issue. Excellent customer service and response in time. Thanks

Hi Ank

Reference Fly365 reference number please

3V2BBG

Ank

Please call me asap i have my number on the booking

booking ref wrong

when calling emirates the airline ref is wrong i am flying in 3 days and airline is saying i have cancelled booking ref. Trying to call fly365 long wait of more then 1 hour.

Hi Rahim

Fly365 reference number please and we can investigate

Rahim L.
Rahim L.

Fly365 Reference 1VBHHC
Airline Reference PH3EYN

Why did I choose the cheapest option.

Hi Christopher

One of the consultants is calling you, hope all sorted for you

AJAY P.

AJAY P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Chat - Better, Email - Good-, Phone - worst

I was on call waiting for someone to answer for 20 minutes ended up with no answer-. very bad experience. I don't know if they have 24 hours live support. I got a guy on chat and he helped me with my query. However, chat is also not 24 hours. Email support is quite good but I was not satisfied with the answers. I don't know if they are understanding English or not. I got different answer for my question. I asked second time still it was different.

However, prices are good. If you are booking before long time of journey, you can go with them but I am afraid about short time booking.

Booking cancelled without notification

I booked a flight to the Netherlands on the 15th of December and received a confirmation email with a tax invoice. I paid the correct amount and no money has been refunded. I called the airline (Qatar Airways) today and they told me the booking was cancelled on the 18th of December. We have not received any notification regarding this and are supposed to fly out on the 7th of February. I contacted fly365 and they got back to me with a new reference number that was recognised by the airline. I’m all booked in and ready to go. No perfect review because of the slight scare we got, but otherwise no complaints

ShangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Airline reference is unrecognized!!!!!!!!

Fly 365 reference EHTTVM, Airline Reference S9KCGT.
I haven't received my itinerary! And the airline reference is unrecognized when I search at Thai Airway. When I try to contact the phone number listed on their website, it says the Australian contact centre is shut currently! What is the point to list the number on your webisite????????????I will dispute this transaction with my bank as I paid but received no service or goods

Hi Shang

We have tried this reference number and it works

RicardoSydney, NSW

Tickets confirmed by fly365.com, but airline LATAM says PNR IS NOT VALID!

Tickets confirmed by fly365.com but not ticketed with Airlines (LATAM and QANTAS)

Ref. Fly365 ref. WV88QU / LATAM PNR QDJIVB

My ticket has been confirmed by Fly365 but airline says the PNR IS NOT VALID and passengers are not ticketed. The airline PNR checked OK on the day of purchase after Fly365 sent me the confirmation however today, 7 days after, LATAM does not recognise the PNR provided by Fly365. Fly365 service centre only operates Monday to Friday and response via e-mail is not quick enough considering the importance of the issue. This is very serious! Please someone contact me ASAP.

Ref. Fly365 ref. WV88QU / LATAM PNR QDJIVB

No airline reference number

FLY365 reference number: KPS9HE
We have not received an airline reference number. URGENT - flying tomorrow
We have tried calling and emailing fly365 with no answer. Have also tried calling the airline but they are unable to help

Customer S.Fly365.com

Flight not available. EVERY TIME. At the very end of the process. So annoying.

Flight not available. EVERY TIME. At the very end of the process. So annoying. Tried many times, different flights, different days. Tried again a week later. Never ever worked. Not recommended.

VikrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tickets confirmed by fly365 but not ticketed with Airlines

My tickets has been confirmed but airlines says the passengers are not ticketed yet, we have to fly in 2 days and found this while requesting for meal option. Pathetic service and these guys are not available over the weekend to response on customer service. Airlines says they haven't received the payments yet and ticket are not issued

Hi Vikrant

Can you send me your Fly365 reference ?

Fly365 reference number is A00VQM

Thanks let me check

No airline ref no given

Unable to check in for flight as no airline booking ref supplied by Fly365
My Fly ref no is M05GZP
Urgent please help. Am flying out in 3 hours time!
Cathy

Booking reference not valid

Hi, i booked 4 flight tickets yesterday but havent received an itinerary yet. Can someone from customer service please respond? The booking reference number doesnt pickup on the thai airways online portal.

Hi dinesh

Can i grab your Fly365 reference number

T0G4CW- I did book for my friend. His name is Saravanan Murugesan

dinesh

The reference number doesn’t get recognised in Thai airlines website

Kuldeep singhPerth, WA

Date change matter

Hi Kuldeep singh

We have sent you a copy of your new flights , Just checking your refund was processed

Kuldeep singh

No I didn’t get my refund back

hi Kuldeep singh

Let me chase this with the bank it may not come though till Monday due to the weekend

Mohammed GulyaraSydney, NSW

Flight booking cancelled after payment was cleared

I booked flights to Turkey on Tuesday night and was extremely happy with how fluid the booking process was. I received confirmation from the airlines as well almost instantly and I managed to book the seats the same night. Unfortunately today I noticed the booking had disappeared from my Qantas app and the airline had no confirmation on it anymore either. My credit card payment has also been cleared and it appears that the booking has just been cancelled. This is highly infuriating and I want to know what the hell is happening.

Hi Mohammed Gulyara

Can we grab your Fly365 reference number

Mohammed Gulyara

Hi thanks for reaching out. After I made the complaint, I was issued with a new reservation number. Thanks for that. However, I would like to know why it was cancelled in the first instance?

Booking Issues

EDIT: The issue was resolved.

The first leg of my flight was cancelled so I made numerous calls and got an alternative flight. But I am still waiting for the confirmation of the reissued ticket, even though I have contacted Fly365 quite a few times. The flight is supposed to depart in less than 40 hours.

The ticket for the connecting flight was confirmed by Fly365 three weeks ago. I cannot get onto my connecting flight without the confirmation of the ticket for the first flight.

hI john

Can i have your Fly365 reference number

John
John

KQ0ZBX

Easy1985Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Emirates confirmed NO tickets been purchased even though recieved full confirmation from fly365 and $4k taken from us

We booked tickets on the 16/01/20 and paid in full for flights from Melbourne - Dubai - London- Dubai - Bali for a HUGE trip we have planned ! We revived full confirmation saying tickets are confirmed with reference numbers .. have called Emirates and Qantas and neither of the booking numbers of reference numbers we have been given exist... in fact we were told that the airline hasn’t received payment even though we have paid over $4k for these flights with confirmation from the bank ! We emailed over 2 wks ago asking for confirmation and again like other people have called numerous numbers to no avail .. we need this sorting ASAP

Hi Easy1985

Can i grab your reference number so we can investigate

Hi,