flybuys travel

flybuys travel (page 2 of 36)

• Trip Completed Yes (589) · No (62)
  • Ease of Booking

pieta

pieta

Good service

Booked a flight to Perth. Covid19 got in the way. Getting a credit was relatively easy when the trip was cancelled. Not perfect as I had to chase them but still good given the current times.

Ease of Booking
Carrie

CarrieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Assured in worrying times.

I had return flights booked to go to Phuket in April. With Covid 19 pandemic, all flights were cancelled and all international boarders closed. Flybys responded before the departure date and all points were refunded back to me.
Peace of mind!!

Good and fast booking. Had a question and was answered promptly. I would use the service again although I don’t know if it offers the cheapest rate. Probably the same as other sites.

kezhund

kezhundGippsland, VIC

Credit voucher waiting to be used.

Booked flights to Adelaide, for the ANZAC Day weekend, due to lockdown the flights were cancelled. Jetstar gave me a credit voucher to use by 28th September. Lets hope borders are open by then, so I can visit my new born grand daughter.

Ease of Booking
Booking TypeFlights
Vicki N

Vicki NCanberra 2600, ACT

Confused

I am not sure why I have been asked to review a flight that did not go ahead because of Covid19. I would appreciate some communication about a refund or an opportunity to rebook so that I do not lose the money paid.

I went, I saw things, I came home.

I flew from Queensland to New South Wales for a wedding. Flights were great and the booking process was very easy. Loved the fact that there was a 24/7 phone line if there was any issues, night or day! :)

mikeWANNIASSA

No idea whats happening

We booked through this agency and found at the time the service was quick and very smooth. Then this virus struck and we are left in limbo about our travel plans because we cannot get a straight answer from either them or Virgin Airlines about whats happening to our flights. This a wedding anniversary present to myself and my wife, our 50th to be exact. We are pensioners and saved for our trip, now we have no idea what will happen and it looks like we have lost all out money. Neither you nor Virgin will help us, all you seem to want to do is hide from us and you both keep blaming each other, we have lodged a complaint with the ACCC, lets see where that gets us.

mike

Just like i thought, they will not reply either to this or emails, how can they get such good ratings, were the others paid for a good review.

yvonne

yvonneHunter Region, NSW

lockdown

lockdown - no travel - Still waiting to hear about how to rebook. I booked virgin flights from sydney to darwin , 16/04/20 and then broome to sydney.28/04/20 I've been told I'd get a credit to rebook. Not sure how that is going at the moment.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Ticket In Credit

I booked returned flights to Hervey Bay with Flybuys travel, last year in September 2019 for travel over Easter 2020. Of course, the trip didn't happen due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, in the interim, I've dealt with Flybuys travel and even though there were some minor delays - this was to be expected as they were inundated with anxious customers such as myself - they have dealt with this unprecedented situation efficiently and professionally. Currently, our ticket is in credit until the end of 2021, so I'm really happy about this! Good luck, all and keep safe!

Kell G.

Kell G.Hobart, TAS

Covid-19 stopped the trip

No problems with booking fees, covid-19 stopped my trip so i syayed at home and got a travel credit with virgin australia... it was very eady to cancel the trip, just an email.

Jennine

JennineWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Family visit cancelled

My first booking with flybuys travel, extremely easy and efficient to do on line. All 3 staff I dealt with due to COVID19 cancellations were fantastic, caring and efficient and I was given a 12 month credit on my booking. Definitely use this service again.

Adam

AdamRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Ticket on hold

I gave 3 stars because they try to call me on the phone as they don't know I am Deaf. They should text or email. Good news is my plane ticket is on hold for a year.

Out Smarted!

Out Smarted!Robina Queensland

Holidays cancelled

Flybys were very quick and efficient when Covidien 19 stopped all travel.
They contacted us to offer credit vouchers which we gladly accepted.
This was the first time we had used Flybys travel and we will certainly use them in the future.

jacqui polizzi

jacqui polizziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

covid-19 sadness

thanks flybuys travel.
organised 8 weeks holiday using my points only to have it cancelled due to covid-19
flybuys travel contacted me and arranged all my points returned or credited for future bookings.
very happy with outcome.
great work flybuys travel.
see you next year

Very quick and simple process

The booking process was quick and easy, a confirmation email from flybuys travel arrived very quickly after I made the booking, with an itinerary and invoice arriving around 15 minutes after that.
The online system made the price very clear throughout the process, and was upfront about the costs involved in using different payment methods.

Larry

LarryDarling Downs, QLD

A big thanks to Flybuys Travel, Due to the CV19 we were not able to go on this holiday however Flybuys travel organised air fair credits and refunds for our accommodation. There organizing skills and professionalism in handling not only this holiday but many other trips i have planned make them my number one travel agent !!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

We didn't get to travel because of COVID-19

Flybuys travel has been amazing and extremely helpful with gaining credit for the missed holiday. Thankyou for all of your hard work and for making life easier in hard times.

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

Not happy

Had to call them for Details of flight cancellations. Flybys didn’t call me. Terrible. Was left stranded in the Uk and had to find a flight home and I’m still waiting for refund

Trip CompletedYes
Booking TypeFlights
Mel M.

Mel M.Sydney, NSW

Flybuys dollars worth the money!

Booked last October to depart in April - saved ourselves over $800 using flybuys points. Would definately book again. Process was easy and the whole cancellation process through flybuys was easy enough. Airline wasn’t offering refunds but we had seperate travel insurance so cancelled our flights paying airlines cancellation fees which we will claim back on insurance. Flybuys travel were a pleasure to deal with. Just waiting on our refund which will included refunded points.

K.Doherty

K.DohertyHobart, TAS

Flights cancelled due to COVID-19

Booking and cancellation of flights was easy, very helpful team. Received a credit voucher which last for a year, as had to cancel due to COVID-19. Was no cancelation fees. Very happy