flybuys travel

flybuys travel (page 3 of 36)

• Trip Completed Yes (589) · No (62)
  • Ease of Booking

Simple & easy!

Easy to obtain voucher, not long waiting time on phone. Extended insurance as well to use in future. Easy going/ friendly staff and excellent bonus points given even though voucher was given.

Kirst

KirstPerth, WA

Covid19 camcellations and travel credit

Flights were cancelled due to covid 19. However have been unable to get in touch with anyone & ask about travel points & credit. Other travel providers provided an online acc and have have been more transparent with points and credits.

Need to be proactive.

Had to wait to be told about cancellations.

And then had to pursue follow up after more than 7 days.

Being told that we would be charged a fee did not come across well.

davinar

davinarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not your fault

Our trip to Hervey Bay was cancelled and we know it was not your fault. We can only hope that virgin is still operational when this madness is over. Still waiting to get up there to buy our forever home .... probs going to have to drive once boarders are open , I don’t think we will be able to afford a flight to a not so remote destination

unfortunately we had to accept credit due to COVID-19 but service regarding the credit thus far has been good

no extra facts available as we are still yet to travel but once we have been able tp use our credit we will definately review again. Cannot wait to be able to travel again

Nicole

NicoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trip cancelled due to COVID-19 but flybuys were an absolute dream!

My trip was cancelled but I received a refund and my points back without much fuss at all. Customer service was outstanding even during a difficult time which is more than can be said for my flight provider.

viv

vivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trip postponed because of COVID 19.

Easy to book and cancellation voucher provoided to rebook within 12 months. Guess I will wait celebrate my birthday again with my sister's in QLD. Thanks flybys and Jetstar. Something to look forward to.

Great platform

Fly buys travel is a great platform to purchase flights and holiday accomodation. Offering great discounts and an says to navigate portal, it made booking for our qld trip an enjoyable Le experience

MG8

MG8South-Eastern Region, NSW

Same, same we had to cancel as well. The flybuys team were great to deal with. Thank you.

Same , same we had to cancel as well. The flybuys team were great to deal with on a few occasions & also extremely helpful & courteous Thank you guys for all your help.

Alex

AlexHobart, TAS

So easy

I booked a flight on my flybys, COVID hit and of course, my flight metaphorically fell out of the sky. I had no trouble getting my points back, by no trouble I literally mean I didn't have to lift a finger. I got an email saying they would refund the points and just like that my points were back on my card. I could not recommend using your fly buys for travel any more!

Bruce P.

Bruce P.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Our own travel agent

We use flybuys regularly for travel bookings and also to compare various lodgings and places. Seamless experience when you readership and book questions can be answered promptly even when travel goes pear shaped they are there the help

2020 Holiday to Japan - Cancelled!

As the world has gone crazy it was reassuring that Flybuys Travel have been so up front with info and I got my refund before any other Travel company. They even refunded my points used! You guys have restored my faith! Thank you

Natalia B.

Natalia B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only booking with Flybuys travel!!!!!

Due to Corona virus I was not able to travel but Flybuys Travel have contact me and been amazing in each details. Im so glad that i have booked my trip with Flybuys. Thank you so much for helping me on each detail!!!!

Megan W.

Megan W.South East Queensland, QLD

Birthday in Scotland 2020

Flybuys Travel is amazing.
I booked the amazing Fraser Suits in Edinburgh for my birthday.
Unfortunately due to covid19 I wasn’t able to depart Australia to enjoy my overseas trip.
BUT flybuys Travel was amazingly supported and went well and above.
Not only did I get a full refund of the cash payment but all my flybuys points I used in the booking was refunded back to my account.
Thank you SO much. I will be happy to book with you in the future and I will recommend friends and family.
STAY SAFE xx

Stephen McDonald

Stephen McDonaldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Coronavirus -Caused cancellation of trip

We will try again once Virus under control.

Your handling of this delicate situation was first class as cancellations were forced upon us and we would definitely utilise your services again, as we did not realise Flybuys provided this type of service.

Amy

AmyDarwin, NT

excellent

Easy to search and select flights. Very easy booking online. When searching for flights flybuys offered the best price compared to airline website, will definitely use again in the future

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flybuys ease of use

We find the Flybuys system very easy to use and the selection of hotels to be easy to continually vary venues when going to same destinations regularly.

Points collecting tools also varied and makes accumulating points achievable and rewarding

Alison T.

Alison T.Perth, WA

Rubbish

Be careful! Had to cancel flights with virgin and they wouldn't give back points I used to book flights. Even tho conditions say if you cancel you get points back. Virgin gave me credits to use on them which is very disappointing and they had an expiry of Feb next year. I've probably lost everything!! Very upset and annoyed!

Heather L.

Heather L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Fantastic cheap overseas holiday

We booked a Thailand holiday, completed in February. Our agent was very helpful and we used our points for the flights, so we flew virtually for free. He also provided lots of helpful information.

Steve A.

Steve A.

Good but don't reply to e-mails

Good company but don't reply to e-mails which is annoying in 2020.

To get any service you need to call them - get past this hurdle and they are ok to deal with