flybuys travel

flybuys travel (page 4 of 36)

• Trip Completed Yes (589) · No (62)
  • Ease of Booking

LesleyR

LesleyRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb Gold Coast getaway

We booked two nights accommodation at the Gold Coast (Broadbeach) as we were attending the Queen Concert and wanted to turn it into a mini-holiday. The accomodation was perfect. Location exactly as described, opposite beach and with fabulous views. The apartment had everything we needed and was scrupulously clean. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, or to use FlyBuys Travel

Lester

LesterSydney, NSW

Infection Ship

Our holiday was booked through Flybuys Travel. It was on the Ruby Princess and both my wife and I have contracted Covid-19 from the feral passengers - no more to be said!

Will use any

Will use again, easy to use, great prices and you can get offers that give you bonus points. It is great to have a place gives you great deals and your frequent flyer points

philip

philipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

cruise help

have had unlimited help with flybys travel with cruise. I am so happy with their help with cancelations and rebooking. I am also realy happy with the fly bys bonuses

Brett Doig

Brett DoigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flybys is a awesome way to book flights and easy to use.

I have never had a problem when book with flybys and would highly recommend it.

The staff are easy to talk too and very friendly as well.

It is easy to us as well.

Saidat

SaidatNorthern Region, NSW

Booking and remembering

Booking for a flight is very easy through flybuys and there is constant reminder from flybuys about the update on the flight. Booking with them and earning rewards is fantastic and more encouraging

A perfect way to book accommodation! Easy, user friendly & no complications. I would definitely recommend!

The process was easy and with no complications.
Everything was up to standard and the accommodation was exactly as advertised via Flybuys.
I would highly recommend booking accommodation via Flybuys to anyone!

Sharon C

Sharon CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent flights - value for money

My flights were booked through a flybuys promotion to book a return flight to London on British Airways and get 50 times flybuys points! Great flight choices and quality airline plus the bonus points. I also received flying miles points with my frequent flyers for Qantas so it was a win win. I highly recommend taking advantage of these deals when they come up!

REBECCA LAWN

REBECCA LAWNVictoria

Great experience so easy

No bad experiences here just an easy transaction. Although the original prices of the hotels could have better packaged deals. Maybe something with more inclusions. Overall seamless booking really would do
It again.

Margaret C.

Margaret C.Sydney, NSW

Worry free.

My husband and I booked through Flybuys Travel, a cruise with Royal Carribean, due to leave Sydney on March the 12th, 2020. We cancelled the cruise due to us both having the flu, only days before the ship departed Sydney. I am very grateful to Jon Parr for his help with cancelling our cruise and communicating with the staff at Royal Carribean. Thank you to Flybuys Travel.

Sport Watchers

Sport WatchersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Melbourne trip

The booking was according to the description provided and did not have to pay any additional fees. The booking was for 2 weekend stays in Melbourne to watch the soccer on the first weekend and watch the women.s T20 final on the second weekend.

Mina

MinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

So easy and user friendly. Very accommodating and always extremely helpful. Especially as I had some last minute changes that were required for my booking. Thank you flybuys travel team

Mahesh

MaheshGippsland, VIC

Perfect use of points to vacation

It was really easy and was hassle free booking. No unnecessary booking fees and the process was simple to follow. The call centre was also easy to access and very helpful staff.

Kim Falconer

Kim FalconerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flybuys travel

Flybuys travel, easy to deal with, kept informed of any flight changes. Great location, great price. No unexpected expenses. Will definitely book again. Thank you flybuys for an awesome get away..

Ian C Blair

Ian C BlairLaunceston, TAS

Mainland Trip

This was one of many bookings I have made in the past few years. I have always found Flybuys Travel easy to book and on the odd occasions I have had to alter or cancel bookings the staff have been very helpful and professional.

Nicola

NicolaHobart, TAS

Fantastic Trip

Great trip, accommodation brilliant, all flights went well. Tourist attractions in Hoi An worth seeing and people there beautiful. absolutely loved Singapore, easy to get around. Gardens by the bay was extra special. Batam Island was amazing.

Mrs Macca

Mrs MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing getaway

Booking was easy, communication was on point (with the possibility of lockdown due to corona virus - both flybys and the hotel were very timely and professional with responses).
The room was clean and tidy. The view was spectacular. Although we were charged parking per night not per stay as originally told. We had an absolutely amazing weekend away. Would definatly stay again.

Sandi T.

Sandi T.New South Wales

Great

Easy to use website. No booking fees. I booked flights to Fiji to visit family. Cheapest flights that I found and I shopped around. Will definitely use Flybuys Travel again.

Jane

JaneCentral West, NSW

Easy to book, hotel was great!

A
Everything went as expected except it was the beginning of Coronavirus so that put a bit of a damper on things.
Hotel good, breakfast good, staff good
I made an enquiry with flybuys prior to going and it was handled easily

Steve W.

Steve W.South Australia

A great experience with low fare, bonus points and airline benifits

Great to deal as the fares were cheaper than direct with the airline and I scored bonus points here whilst still being able to use my airline benefits. A win win by every means and will continue to do this in the future.